• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Beckham SUCCESS!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
Hi all, i recently recieved an e-mail from Victoria Beckham after months of trying, I couldn't believe how nice she was. It was sent to me this morning so here is what was said:

Subject: HI VICTORIA (PLEASE READ!!)
UK-FootTickler: Hi Victoria, you have a really nice smile and a lovely laugh, i was wondering if you are ticklish anywhere on your body and if you enjoy to be tickled? also you seem to show your beautiful feet off quite alot, do you like them (i do!) and do you enjoy getting them massaged because i would give anything to massage them for you!! anyway, i wish you luck with your new single,
love Chris xxx

HERE IS HER REPLY!!!

RE:HI VICTORIA (PLEASE READ!!)
VictoriaB: Hi Chris, thanks alot for your e-mail. In reply to your question, i am very ticklish. especially on my sides and my feet! i quite like to be tickled on my tummy and feet as long as its gentle (cause it tickles too much!) David loves my feet and so do i.I get a pedicure every 3 or 4 days so that they look pretty all the time. You can massage my feet anytime and if i ever have aching feet i'll think of you Chris. I'll be in Milan this weekend promoting my new single so wish me luck,
all my love.
VictoriaB x

That's it....I declare today to be the greatest day in tickling history! International Tickle Her Day!!! I mean, what more do we want?!!! Thank you yet again UK Foot Tickler!!!!

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

:eek: :D ;) :cool: :eek: :wow: :veryhappy :blush: :Kiss2:

That's the best answer I have seen in a chat so far. Great question and great answer...

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Here she is....

http://www.spicevictoria.fsnet.co.uk/victoriafm.htm
Here is a URL to her site for those who like to make a face with a name.
Also, go to gallery 2 on that web site and you will notice that her boyfriend(David?) is kind of groping a feel but he could be tickling as well, worth a look.
Well, tickle on.
Tcrewme

her official website is www.victoriabeckham.mu

I forget how to spell beckham tho...
And her husband is...well...David Beckham (Plays on Manchester United, as well as the English National soccer team)

:yowzer: uk-foot tickler...you are my hero. im personally gonna email buckingham palace and nominate you for knighthood. outstanding work Sir UK! ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

You can massage my feet anytime

Sounds like an invitation. If I had sent that email, I would be on an airplane right now. :evilha:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Man that is phenomenal!!!! Yeah you are right about Beckham he plays for Man Utd! any one fancy a trip up to Milan??????

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back