• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The WWE divas meet Gazooks

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
The WWE divas were enjoying their cruise. Stephanie McMahon had invited all the current Divas and even some that didn’t work at the WWE on a ride in her private yacht. All the active divas were there. The Raw divas, Lita, Maria, Victoria, Torrie Wilson, Melina, and Candice Michelle. The Smackdown divas, Ashley, Michelle McCool, Layla, Kristal, and Jillian Hall. The ECW divas, Jazz, Trinity, Kelly Kelly, and Ariel. And many of the women no longer employed by the WWE, Trish Stratus, Ivory, Sable, Molly Holly, Dawn Marie, Christy Hemme, Chyna, Francine, Gail Kim, Jacqueline, Jackie Gayda, Tori, Stacy Kiebler, Nidia, Terri Runnels, Linda Miles a.k.a. Shaniqua, Joy Giovanni, and Miss Kitty.

They were out in the middle of the ocean, all having fun, drinking and dancing.

“Great party, Steph.” Trish said, sipping her margarita.

“Thanks Trish.” Stephanie said, looking out over the party. I just hope we get to the island soon.”

“This island you keep talking about as much fun as you say it is?” Melina asked.

“Hell yes,” Stephanie said. “I guarantee lots of laughs when we get there.”

“Hey, what’s that?” Candice Michelle asked, pointing to something huge and green floating in the water.

“I don’t know, let’s check it out.” Stephanie said steering the boat towards the strange green object. The boat pulled up along side it, and it was weird. It looked like a giant green inner tube.

“What is it?” Lita asked.

“I’m not an it.” The green thing said. A pair of big yellow eyes and a mouth appeared on the green blob. Hundreds of tentacles rose up from the water, like a squid’s tentacle each ended in a “hand” that looked like a giant leaf. The thing was alive! “My name is Gazooks lord of the deep.”

“And I am King Koo Koo!” shouted another voice. One of the tentacles raised up and the women wrestlers saw a tiny man with green hair wearing a crown. “And you all fell into our trap! Fire one!”

A tentacle reached out and grabbed Lita.

“Gotcha!” Gazooks said, smiling evilly at Lita.

“AHAHAHA! Fire two!” Another tentacle reached out and grabbed Ashley.

“Fire three! OHOHOHOHAHA” A tentacle grabbed Stacy.

“Fire four! Fire five! HAHAHA!” Tentacles nabbed Trinity and Terri.

“HAHAHA! Fire six!” The tentacles started snatched divas by the hand full. In one swoop Ivory, Christy Hemme and Victoria were grabbed.

“Fire seven!” Maria, Francine, Nidia and Melina were snatched.

“Fire eight! HA!” A tentacle got Jackie, Sable, Jacqueline and Dawn Marie

“Fire nine…” Candice, Gail Kim, and Torrie were captured.

“Ten!” Ariel, Michelle McCool, Jazz, Tori, and Miss Kitty were grabbed.

“Eleven!” a tentacle grabbed Joy, Jillian, Kelly, and Kristal.

“Twelve!” Layla, Molly Holly, Chyna, and Shaniqua were captured.

“And fire her! AHAHAHAHA!” And finally Stephanie was grabbed by Gazooks.

“HEY!” Stephanie cried, struggling in Gazooks’s grasp. “This wasn’t part of the plan!”

“Plan?” Melina asked, also squirming in the sea monster’s hand.

“Yes.” King Koo Koo explained. “She made a deal with us t brng you all to us so she could be the dominant and only female wrestler in the company. But we’re changing the deal.”

“You can’t do that!” Steph screamed.

“Yes we can.” The King said smiling evilly. “And now for the fu part!”

“Yeah, the fun part.” Gazooks said raising more tentacles.

“What are they gonna do?” Trish asked Stephanie.

“Gazooks is gonna… he’s gonna tickle us!” Stephanie whimpered.

“WHAT?!” screamed every diva at once.

From their hiding place, Trish and Mickie James watched with horror at what was about to happen to their friends.

“OK. OK let’s do it!" ordered King Koo Koo.

“Ready……

“Aim…….

To be continued.
I'm such a tease.

Last edited:
Damn you...

Great beginning....

More story, more story, more story!!!!

:bowing:

Please Continue

Oh man, you are killing me here, please continue this fast. And THANK YOU for getting Stephanie too. Get her badly in the bellybutton for me!!! Otherwise, torment those divas, every last one of them!!!

Be sure to get Chyna and Lita too..

Waiting for a conclusion....

Awesome beginning

:wavingguy

This story needs finished...

Anyone else agree????

Man, ever sice your "girls of Angel" series i've been hooked to your writin, you have to finish this too!

“Ready…

“Aim…

“TICKLE!”

And Gazooks did just that.

Gazooks aimed a tentacle straight for Stephanie’s bellybutton and attacked. She tried to grab for the tentacle, but two more just grabbed her arms and legs and held her down.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! STOHOHOHOHP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA” Steph squealed in agony.

Jacqueline was wrapped up tight in a tentacle while another went after her feet. She tried to kick, but the tentacle couldn’t let her mover her legs. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! OHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA! QUIT! STOHHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stacy Keibler was hung upside down by her ankles and a tentacle had started stroking her long legs. It wiggled on her hips, up her thighs, her knees, her calves and finally on her soles and then back down. The leggy superstar was in hysterics.

“HAHAHAHAHA! AH! STOP! LEAVE MY LEGS ALONE! OH GOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed Stacy as she tried to reach up and knock the tentacle away.

Jillian Hall was lying in the “palm” of a tentacle as two more tentacles attacked her stomach and armpits. “AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“HAHAHA! I must say, your laughter sounds a lot better than your singing! HAHAHAHA!” Laughed King Koo Koo.

A tentacle had hogtied Torrie Wilson and was tickling her ribs and sides, while a second tentacle lightly stroked her feet. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOH! OOH! OHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Ivory was in an interesting position. She being balanced on the tip of a tentacle that was stroking her gorgeous ass. She was like a basketball being twirled on a player’s finger. Another tentacle was working its way over her upper body, under her arms and across her belly. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KNOCK IT OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH SHIT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The three Diva contest winners, Christy Hemme, Ashley and Layla were being held down side by side on Gazooks’s belly and tortured. Five tentacles alternated between all three of them, getting over their stomachs, under the arms, on their necks, on their legs and on their feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STOHOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Christy.

“NONONONONONOHOHOHOHO! GET THEM! LEAVE ME ALOHOHONE HAHAHAHA!” Cried Layla as a tentacle grazed her armpits.

“HAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH! AAH! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed Ashley, unable to talk through the laughter.

Chyna was wrapped in a tentacle that was attacking her neck, breasts and armpits vigorously. She was the strongest Diva and tried to fight it off, but the tentacle was too strong. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HATE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Terri and Trinity were in an interesting position. Gazooks had tentacles wrapped around their legs and suspended them up in the air facing each other. They had reached out to each other and grabbed hands, but then Gazooks wrapped another tentacle around their arms, leaving them stuck, stretched in midair. Then the “hand” of the tentacle that held their arms began tickling them. It would start getting Trinity in her armpits, her tummy, her sides and under her neck, then it would swing the other way and do the same to Terri.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! DO HER!DO HER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Trinity, shaking her dark hair as the tentacle dug into her belly button.

“NO WAIT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! AAAAAHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Terri as her turn came and the tentacle stroked her pits.

Melina’s arms were held above her head and she was forced into the position of the split she was so famous for doing in her entrance on Gazooks’s stomach. Two free tentacles then traced along her body. Starting at her soles up her leg to her stomach, under arms, under her chin, down her back over her ass and down her leg to her soles again. Melina was in tears from laughing. “AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! OH GOD! OHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Kristal stood on Gazooks’ bulk with her right arm held over her head by a tentacle. Another tentacle was working over her entire body, especially in the exposed armpit. She tried to fight the tentacle off but couldn’t, she only had one free arm and the tentacles were too strong. So she just ran and jumped as the tentacle attacked all her ticklish spots. Kristal went nuts. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KNOCK IT OHOHOHOHOHOFF! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Molly lay on her stomach on Gazooks’ bulk with her legs lifted up by a tentacle. The tip of the tentacle would attack her feet constantly and another would surprise her with quick tickles to her upper body every few minutes.

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! THAT TICKLES! AH! AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Squealed Molly as the tentacles went to town on her.

Victoria and Michelle McCool were held back to back on Gazooks’s bulk and several tentacles went over their ticklish spots. They squirmed around as the tentacles went to town on their bellies and sides, causing them to knock each other in the head a lot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OW! OWHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed Victoria as a tentacle wiggled over her tummy and she banged into Michelle’s head.

“OW! STOHOHOHOHOP! OW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Michelle screamed as a tentacle got under her chin, causing her and Victoria to hit their heads.

Kelly Kelly was in a similar position as Ivory. She was being balanced on the tip of a tentacle that was tickling her tummy. She tried to cover her stomach, but the tentacle just pushed her arms aside. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jackie, Nidia, and Linda Miles were suspended upside down from a tentacle wrapped around their legs. The tip of the tentacle would alternate between tickling Nidia’s feet and Linda’s and Jackie’s. The three Tough Enough winners tried to reach up and attack the tentacle, but gravity wasn’t on their side.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! OH PLEASE! OHOHOHHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed Nidia as the tentacle stroked her soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU JEHEHEHEHEHERKS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” Cried Linda when it was her turn.

“HEEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Howled Jackie as the tentacle got between her toes.

Dawn Marie was lying on her stomach in one of Gazooks’s hands while two more tentacles went for her sides and her legs and butt. The brunette was having conniptions. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! NO PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHA DOHOHOHOHOHON’T! HAHAHAHAHA!”

A tentacle had wrapped itself around Lita’s midsection but the tip remained free to attack. It alternated from tickling her tummy, under her arms and under her chin. The redhead was helpless with laughter. “OH OH OHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Sable was rolling on Gazooks’s stomach. She wasn’t restrained but there was no escaping the tentacles. They swooped in, tickled and then changed positions. One minute they were under her arms then they were under her chin, on her tummy, her legs, the soles of her feet. “NONONONONONONO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! GET AWAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Maria and Candice Michelle lay side by side wrapped up in a tentacle while two others went to work tormenting them. One alternated between tickling Maria’s feet and Candice’s feet and another tickled the bellies of each woman through the gap the tentacle that held them had intentionally left.

“NO NO NOHOHOHO! STOP! AHAHA! PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Candice in desperation.

“EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEE! AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS ISN’T FAIR! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Squealed Maria, tears streaming from her eyes.

“OHOHOHAHA! WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! AHAHAHAHA!” Laughed King Koo Koo as Gazooks tormented the women wrestlers. His body grew to huge size as he laughed, but he would always end up deflating because of an injury he sustained in a previous outing with Gazooks.

From the cabin window, Trish and Mickie watched as the sea monster and the weird king tortured their friends.

“Trish, what do we do?” Mickie asked fearfully looking out the porthole.

“I don’t know.” Trish said shaking her head. “We’ll get to the radio without getting caught.”

“We gotta think of something.” Mickie said, looking away from the window. Unfortunately, someone saw her.

“Oh, look! I think we missed one or two!” King Koo Koo pointed at the boat. From inside the cabin, Trish and Mickie heard the king’s shouts and were frozen in horror.

“Where?” Gazooks asked, looking closer at the boat.

“In the cabin, I saw someone in the window!” King Koo Koo said, excited for another capture. Gazooks looked in through the window of the cabin and saw Trish and Mickie scrambling away from the window as his giant eye looked in.

“I see them!” Gazooks said, smiling gleefully. “Lets get ‘em!”

“We gotta run!” Trish said. But suddenly, the roof of the cabin was torn off. The two girls fell onto a small cot in surprise and a giant King Koo Koo was staring down at the two remaining Divas.

“AHAHAHAHA! Thought you’d get away, did you?” King Koo Koo said laughing. He picked up the cot and stared evilly the two women. “Nobody escapes us! Gazooks, you ready?”

“Ready!” Gazooks said, extending a tentacle and holding out a large hand.

“Good! AHAHA!” King Koo Koo said. He turned the cot over in his hand and Trish and Mickie fell through the air and onto the waiting tentacle. “Now tickle them!”

Almost as soon as the king spoke tentacles descended on Trish and Mickie. They lay side by side in Gazooks hand two large tentacles began their work, alternating between tickling their bellies and their feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! OH NOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Screamed Trish as the feet and tummy tickling commenced.

“OHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! OH GOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Laughed Mickie as the tentacle wggled over her belly and her soles.

“YEAH! AHAHAHA TICKLE THEM! TICKLE THEM! AHAHAHAHAHA!” King Koo Koo howled.

The next day, the coast guard towed in a yacht they found at sea. Onboard were several women in a strange state. They were almost catatonic but had big smiles on their faces and occasionally let out a weak giggle. They had all been admitted to the hospital for study.

“I don’t get it, what happened to them? What could be out in the middle of the ocean to cause this?” Asked one of the doctors.

“I don’t know.” Said another doctor. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say they laughed themselves into a coma.”

“Oh yeah right.” A third doctor laughed. “Like they were almost tickled to death. Dream on.”

The end.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back