• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Salma Hayek

HOP2POP

TMF Poster
She was just on Ellens show today and the question about pedicures came up after she had the woman with the longest toenails on.
Salma asks Ellen if it tickles her and Ellen says something like "i dunno. i guess sometimes". Then Salma says "oh well i kick. I kick lol"

EXCELLENT!! This could be the next great clip search! Fine Woman there. GOOD WORK HOP2!!

Too bad Elen did not tickle Salma just to see. Oh well, you can't get evething you want.

Ha Ha! It's funny Ellen froze up like that. Salma clearly must have flustered her. Ellen's got a big time fetish for other women's feet.

Maybe Ellen will try to movie Salma Heyek into her home, like she did with Jennifer Aniston. It's really funny to see Ellen's obvious and desperate crush on JA. Then again, I can't say I blame her fot that one.

Ellen is so open about her sexuality that I wouldn't be surprised to see her make JA some kind of "indecent proposal." Now that would make headlines!

For those who watch Ugly Betty....

Last night Salma had a guest spot...( you all know she is a producer of that show and appears in the telenovelo the show uses on occasion ). Well her character and the male leads chrater get stuck in the elevator . He volunteers to climb out the top, she bosses him to boost her,,, Man waht a great sole shot. Was hard to tell is she was in nylons of not ( I think not ) did anyone else see/capture it.?

ticklish salma

she also said that she was very ticklish on her feet, at that time I knew I wanted her.

Thanks for finding this Chatouilles93! I went looking for this yesterday and it wasn't there yet!! Great clip, great find, thanks Hop2Pop for posting about this!!!!

YESSSSSS<----(napoleon dynamite imitation). OMG thank you SO much, i've been dying for someone to find and post this clip!! Salma makes me go absolutely weak. Even in the clip, it looks as if Ellen would give a year's salary to leap over that table and just ravage her deathly smokin bod!

Nice find!

That was funny when Ellen said (regarding Salma's ticklishness during a pedicure) "That's good to know, in case someday I give you a pedicure".

You know Ellen was visualizing herself doing that very thing as she said it... :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back