• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Konnie Huq and Zoe Salmon from Blue Peter

red devil

3rd Level Red Feather
:devil:
Here's one for you, I found out by watching the opening credits of the programe that both these women are Ticklish so if you get the chance to see Blue Peter ( check listings guide for times) you will see a biog of all the presenters at the start of the credits and if you look closly for Konnie and Zoe it says the word Ticklish right next to their tummies.

My advice would be to tape it and then freeze frame to get the full affect, and maybe someone can capture it and postit in the mainstream section for all to enjoy.

If you go to the Blue Peter web site you can challange Zoe to do anything as she says she is willing to try any thing once, well how about being tickled!!!!

Enjoy!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

excellent idea.....perhaps TIB or Bleufetish should get in touch with her :D

Both announced to be ticklish in the opening credits? That makes me wish Blue Peter were here on U.S. television. :D

Wow! - Just noticed this myself - couldn't belive it! - simply has the word "ticklish" - no other bio details - right next to both Konnie and Zoe during the intro - has to come on TMF just to check I wasn't going crazy, and that I really did see it!!

same here

just saw the profiles as well. just happened to look up as zoe's profile came on and there it was... ticklish, what a random thing lol still gutted she didn't get tickled that ime

I think the quality is too weak to see much of anything, but is this, by chance, the opening in which their profiles appear (it appears to be)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqFRIvZGoNk

... letters so small... must squint... is that a T?

Incidentally, if you click that little square in the lower right hand corner of the video display, you can view it full screen- not that that helps.

listen guys. I might have dreamt this. But.....

I'm sure I saw Blue Peter the other week with a pair of stocks. One of the girls was challenged to be tickled and was worried and getting ready to be strapped in, when all of a sudden the gorgeous, clearly very ticklish blonde was replaced with some guy, who was then tickled on his bare feet.

Was this a dream? Did anyone else see it - or just me???

You weren't dreaming BShambles. It's on youtube right now. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed when i saw the girl get up and the guy replace her. She is gorgeous! What a wasted oppurtunity. :ranty:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back