• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whats your favorite ice cream

Chocolate for me, oh, and Chocolate with Chocolate Chips in it as well.

Mitch

The best ice cream that I ever had was a Chocolate Devotion Blend In from Cold Stone Creamery. :D

I must sadly say that I can't choose, so, it has to be the one that I am eating at any given time.

I have to say chocolate ice cream for me :xpulcy: :dogpile:

Ice Creammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So So Good And Yummy So Many Kinds If You Ask Me Most Of Them Are All Yummy

ChosenofMystra said:
Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry's :)

I also have a penchant for Mint.

Ever try the ice cream bar of Cherry Garcia? It's covered in dark chocolate My favorite

Ummmmmmmmmmmm No I Have Not Going To Have Too Do They Sell Them In Canada Or Only In United States

General Zod said:
Ever try the ice cream bar of Cherry Garcia? It's covered in dark chocolate My favorite

Nope, I can't say that I have. I'll have to get one sometime.

The best ice cream that I ever had was a Chocolate Devotion Blend In from Cold Stone Creamery. :D

Right now i got an ice cream with vanilla chocolate and fudge :dancingbanana::xpulcy:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back