• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I would love to see a couple try this and tell everyone what happens

tickleteasing

Verified
Go to the local video store and rent out the movie the right stuff. Have the couple be a male tickler and a female ticklee.
1. Tie the woman naked to a bed and blindfold her
2. Put the movie the right stuff in the vcr its about three and a half hours long
3. From the beginning credits to the closing credits have the man take a shaving brush and slowly and gently tickle her directly on the clitoris for the entire movie
while verbally teasing her

That's pretty surreal. Why not go for the complete extended Lord Of The Rings Trilogy? :D

why does there have to be a movie at all?
very hot idea, btw :D

hmm i would say The Longest Day might be the longest movie..and why don't you try that idea yourself? or better yet..go for a miniseries..such as the complete North and South...lol..that would take literally hours and hours and hours..

How about Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton? I do believe that movie is 5 hours long. :woot:

AH HA! Cure for Insomnia! It comes in at 87 hours! And, tickling will certainly cure insomnia, so it goes together perfectly!

lets hear her "tickle music"....

baby said:
why does there have to be a movie at all?
very hot idea, btw :D

jaba agrees...... :cool2:

I have a 10 disk c d changer, and an awesome alternative, indie and world music collection.....

just add leather handcuffs, chocolate syrup, candles, some tickle toys and a blindfold.... :evilha:

have her pick a number between 1 and 10....and the number she picks is the number of music c ds that play during her tickletime..... :2poke:

the rate and rhythm of the songs determine the rate and rhythm of your ticklish strokes......fast, or agonizingly slooooowwwww?...... :xpulcy:

you may have to adjust your music volume depending on her "giggle volume".....and your nosy neighbors...... ;)

:rotate: jaba :rotate:

that is a long time

Okay I am not sure about all women but most I have known would not want 3.5 hours of clitoral stimulation. After a while it is most likely going to be come irritating and annoying and not at all erotic even if you change impliments. I certainly do not want my penis stroked and teased for 3.5 hours. I think even an hour would be way too much.

Tickling in general for that length of time, with or without clitoral stimulation...sure. But, having it be totally clitoral stimulation....no thanks. Not my cup or tea.

Hmmm..

sounds great as a fantasy to me, but in real life, not sure about it at all...:eek:

Mislaffsalot said:
How about Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton? I do believe that movie is 5 hours long. :woot:
Drawback........... it has an intermission.

Bagelfather said:
Okay I am not sure about all women but most I have known would not want 3.5 hours of clitoral stimulation. After a while it is most likely going to be come irritating and annoying and not at all erotic even if you change impliments. I certainly do not want my penis stroked and teased for 3.5 hours. I think even an hour would be way too much.

I agree with you that most women would not want the entire 3 hour movie of clitorial stimulation. With the woman blindfolded, why not tease the clit with a feather for the first half hour of the movie, which usually would produce an "orgasm". Then give the clit rest while tickling some other area, such as the belly. The belly and the clit are so sensitive that one often stimulates sensations in the other, if not simultaneously. By that time the movie's about half way over and the clit can be massaged and tickled again with either the feather or shaving brush. Most women would be going nuts and "thrashing" around by that time. Sounds heavenly to me!!!!!

Dancer said:
I agree with you that most women would not want the entire 3 hour movie of clitorial stimulation. With the woman blindfolded, why not tease the clit with a feather for the first half hour of the movie, which usually would produce an "orgasm". Then give the clit rest while tickling some other area, such as the belly. The belly and the clit are so sensitive that one often stimulates sensations in the other, if not simultaneously. By that time the movie's about half way over and the clit can be massaged and tickled again with either the feather or shaving brush. Most women would be going nuts and "thrashing" around by that time. Sounds heavenly to me!!!!!

OH YES, definitely sounds like heaven. Guys listen to this lady, she really knows what she's talking about :D

tickleteasing said:
Go to the local video store and rent out the movie the right stuff. Have the couple be a male tickler and a female ticklee.
1. Tie the woman naked to a bed and blindfold her
2. Put the movie the right stuff in the vcr its about three and a half hours long
3. From the beginning credits to the closing credits have the man take a shaving brush and slowly and gently tickle her directly on the clitoris for the entire movie
while verbally teasing her

For the guy,
1. Tie the guy naked to the bed and blindfold him
3. Play the trailer to The Right Stuff and take a shaving brush and slowly and gently apply direct pressure to the penis for the entire trailer... ;) :woot: :whip:
Sorry couldn't resist.

I also agree that moving on and off of the clitoris for three hours would be much better than 3 hours of direct stimulation but I guess to each their own :)
And oh what fun to find out which way the lady likes it :)

baby said:
OH YES, definitely sounds like heaven. Guys listen to this lady, she really knows what she's talking about :D

Thank you for the nice compliment....but why do you say I really know what I'm talking about? Please explain!

Can’t get your hands on Empire by Andy Warhol? I know the Criterion Collection has Berlin-AlexanderPlatz.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back