• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jaclyn Smith is ticklish

Blackrook

TMF Poster
Several years ago (more than several actually), I was curious enough to open a Jaclyn Smith beauty book. Having seen her on Charlie's Angels (I date myself), I was curious if any tickling references were contained within. In her section on footcare, I hit paydirt. She explained that in applying the pumice stone to the sole that it would tickle like crazy but result in a smooth sole. I didn't quote vebatim, just from memory. Checked on Amazon, her book, "American Look" (1987) is out of print but should confirm my memory if it is in a library (not worth buying for that rememberance).

Rook

Hey great find, I always thought she was gorgous! and now ticklish too, it don't get better than that.:)

Hey B.Rook...

Looks like we have the same illness. I picked up that same book for exactly the same reason as you did.

She was talking about pummicing (sp?) the bottom of her feet during a pedicure. She said in the book "although pummicing might tickle the bottom of your feet unmercifully, it's worth it..."

There was also a picture of her getting a pedicure right next to that quote.

We both need help! Just kidding...

On a related note, JS also said "the word" on an early episode of Charlie's Angels. No doubt, she's a timeless, ageless beauty.

i might need help after this

Hey, great find! There's nothing like information on yesteryear's stars. That stuff is not easy to come by! I used to wonder what her soles looked like until I caught a glimpse in a tv movie co-starring Robert Mitchum (they were disappointing). Thanx for posting this, Blackrook!

:) QR to KB8- checkmate :Grrr:

In her role in Charlie's Angels

I truly thought the program was stupid, so I rarely watched it. I did see the end of an episode where the bad guy was in the hospital with a leg in a cast. In a very low sexy voice our policelady Jaclyn whispers to him something like "Oh I hope you're not ticklish" as she signs his cast. I have always wondered about her and Cheryl Ladd; two ladies that would be a delight to tickle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back