• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheryl Ladd

mysterytic

TMF Expert
Any history on this fine woman as to her ticklishness? She looks as good today as she did 25 years ago.

Cheryl Ladd has always been high on my list of "Famouse Females I'd Love to Tickle". I don't recall ever seeing anything posted as to whether or not she is ticklish.

Side note: there are a couple of good stories, one written by Don Keefer, about Charlie's Angels being tickled.

[email protected]

cheryl ladd

During Charlies's Angels heyday there was an article about Cheryl Ladd with a large picture of her being tickled by her (then husband) Alan Ladd jr, so under the pretense of a bet with my wife I e-mailed her on her web site saying my wife said no one likes to be tickled. She answered!!!! She likes being tickled but her current husband is allowed to tickle her. Hope this clears things up this is my 1st post.

Great information, Thanks

Joe850: Somehow Cheryl as gotten even prettier. Thanks so much.

Great Find!!

Jo, this is amazing!! I've wondered about her for years!

Can you give us an exact quote? Any idea where the picture was published??

Thanks,

Bandit

The picture in a two or 3 page article in People Magazine I'm guessing the late 70's. Her e-mail said I enjoy being tickled , but only if it's done with love. My husband is the only one who tickles me now.

Awesome 1st post Joe! Not only is the eternally beautiful Cheryl(who was my favorite Angel) ticklish, but she likes being tickled. I love it when a woman likes being tickled. So we know about Jacklyn, and Cheryl. Any info on Farrah?

jugglertx said:
Cheryl Ladd has always been high on my list of "Famouse Females I'd Love to Tickle". I don't recall ever seeing anything posted as to whether or not she is ticklish.

Side note: there are a couple of good stories, one written by Don Keefer, about Charlie's Angels being tickled.

[email protected]

Hmm.. I wonder who wrote the other Charlie's Angels story..

JC

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back