• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about legendary (lost) Daisy Fuentes on MTV Internacional scene

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
On the old old Tickletown, there was a very short description of a scene of Daisy Fuentes having her foot tickled on MTV INternacional.......

My question is: Did anyone SEE this clip and if you could give (as much as your memory can remember) a new, detailed description of the scene, if you remember how she was dressed, what position she was sitting/laying in, who tickled her, what was said (translation of course), how she reacted, etc......

(i'm doing another one about a legendary lost Jessica Alba scene)

kinda

This appeared on one of the old, old mainstream lists, and I caught it on a midnight rerun later that same week. I've never seen it in clip form, I saw it on the tube. She was often barefoot on that. In this case, it was a tank top and blue jeans. I believe she was sitting on the back of the couch, and some guy who played guitar or something (I know nothing of Hispanic music) gave her a tickle on the foot, and she got all flustered about it. Jeez, this is years ago.

If somebody ever made a clip of it, I've never seen it. It was nifty, but it was quick.

Hey Theatergoer, thanks for the eyewitness report! I don't know why this popped into my head, but....it's one of those ones I had never seen and so wish I had seen it.

So she's sitting on the back of a couch? And her feet are just flat on the seat of the couch, or could you see the sole? (sorry to keep asking questions!!) It's so funny whenever I try to envision it, I get concerned she's going to tip over the back of the couch! :p

Ticklish Daisy Fuentes, ;)

daisy

She had her right leg crossed over her left, but very tightly, and he reached over and scrabbled his fingers on her arch. Like I said, very quick. So I think it would be exciting more because it's her than because it was a good scene, cuz it was so-so. But her reaction was good.

Theatergoer......all I can say to you is thanks so much for your thorough report!!!

Being that you're a theater goer, haha, always stay on the lookout for the play "Pajama Tops", it was an English comedy from the 70's I think, there's a little tickling written into that.

In honor of Theatergoer's report!

Last question, reportedly she exlaimed something in Spanish, and, as you said, she became all flustered. Do you remember if there was any trace of laughter, giggle, squeal. (i know it was quick) (quick ones are great too sometimes especially when, as you say, her reaction is good!).

Seriously, thanks for the report!

nontkl said:
In honor of Theatergoer's report!

Last question, reportedly she exlaimed something in Spanish, and, as you said, she became all flustered. Do you remember if there was any trace of laughter, giggle, squeal. (i know it was quick) (quick ones are great too sometimes especially when, as you say, her reaction is good!).

Seriously, thanks for the report!
I believe her exclamation was "ay dios mio!" (oh my god!) as she pulled her foot away. I'd say that qualifies as a "ticklish" reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back