• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One dollar tickling video clips

method11236

TMF Master
Video Producers,

Start selling $1 tickling clips, featuring 1 minute of tickling.

Why this will be a powerful money making business opportunity for producers and better meet the needs of consumers:

1) You get what you want. Make the clips specific and short so people can buy exactly what they want and not have to fast forward through stuff they dont want.

2) Theres no risk in buying clips. I am hesitant to buy a clip that I have not seen a preview for because I don't feel like wasting 10 bucks at a time. With $1, one minute clips, I don't need to see a preview, a picture and description will do just fine. This way, companies don't have to produce free preview clips which will discourage all the mooching in the community.

3) The current 5 or 10 minute clips are repetitive anyway. The best thing about buying clips is seeing lots of models in different positions. Id rather buy 10 one minute clips than a one minute clip of one girl in one position for ten minutes.

4) People will have the candy and magazine reaction. People impulse buy at check out. The same is true with clips. Selling cheaper, shorter clips will encourage people to buy more.

I personally think this would be a great business move for the right video company.

Last edited:
The sheer amount of time that would take alone would make that untenable. May as well get a subscription, if the producer offers it.

Categorizing, sectioning, descriptions, keywords, compliance, would be multiplied by 10 per 10 minute clip in your example.

Not to mention stores have a duration minimum anyways. I could see that pissing off folks as well. There be no way to know which section they’d like best because they hadn’t seen the whole thing to find it.

For me, my favorite sections of a clip ebb and flow.

Video Producers,

No.

Why this will be a powerful money making business opportunity for producers and better meet the needs of consumers:

Why you don't know what you're talking about:

1) Most of the distribution platforms will not allow you to upload a video that short. The number one storefront for this industry (and the bulk of others) is Clips4Sale, and their minimum (IIRC) is two minutes, and they will not let you price clips at less than $2.99 for that two-minute clip.

1.5) No, setting up your own media distribution website is not feasible for anyone but the already-established "giants". There's a reason everybody uses Clips4Sale, and even the other platforms like it don't move product. I've closed all of my storefronts other than C4S and GT.

2) People do not buy short clips. They just don't. I've experimented with various lengths over the years and people are far more willing to drop $10 or $20 on a long video than $2 on a shawty. Why? Fuck if I know. It is what it is.

3) The profit margin is horrendous. Clips4Sale takes like 40% off the top, and most other distribution platforms do, as well. That means that even at $2.99 you're only making $1.70 a clip. Tickling clips do not sell in bulk. You will be required to sell anywhere from 100 to 400 clips from a single model (not clip, model - most models do not turn a profit off the back of a single clip) just to cover getting her foot in the door. Add on the other expenses shoots often rack up and you're looking at 600 or 700. No clip in the history of my store has sold that many copies. Even the cheap ones.

3.5) So then maybe we should release long videos and then slice them up into one-minute segments, aye? As Soles_scream says, the amount of editing and render time for that is ridonkulous.

3.6) All adult videos distributed for sale require a clearly-displayed title card with specific information on it pursuant to 18USC2257, which means you'll either cut the video short and include the title card, or the video will be longer because of the title card. This one, admittedly, isn't that big a deal, but it's not as simple as just chopping every video into one-minute intervals.

4) People in this community would rather pirate than pay.

4.5) Speaking of which, most previews are free and in the one-to-two minute mark, and people complain that they're too short. You're basically asking people to pay for what amounts to a preview.

5) Back to point 3, let's say I release a ten minute video and also ten one-minute segments from that video. You buy one of the dollar clips, you like it, you want to buy the rest. Now you're either paying more for the other nine slices (re: profit margins, taxes) or you're buying the ten minute clip and getting content you already own.

6) There is no #6. But hey, if you think it's a foolproof path to millions, try it yourself and prove us all wrong.

Last edited:
Video Producers,

1) You get what you want. Make the clips specific and short so people can buy exactly what they want and not have to fast forward through stuff they dont want.

2) Theres no risk in buying clips. I am hesitant to buy a clip that I have not seen a preview for because I don't feel like wasting 10 bucks at a time. With $1, one minute clips, I don't need to see a preview, a picture and description will do just fine. This way, companies don't have to produce free preview clips which will discourage all the mooching in the community.

3) The current 5 or 10 minute clips are repetitive anyway. The best thing about buying clips is seeing lots of models in different positions. Id rather buy 10 one minute clips than a one minute clip of one girl in one position for ten minutes.

4) People will have the candy and magazine reaction. People impulse buy at check out. The same is true with clips. Selling cheaper, shorter clips will encourage people to buy more.

I personally think this would be a great business move for the right video company.
I am pretty sure if this was a viable option, video producers would have already jumped on it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back