• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britt Reinecke (German Talk Show Host)

dstrbd

TMF Poster
From http://www.freewebs.com/mesmeric3000/wanted.htm

Britt Reinecke

The german host was hypnotized twice in her own talk show called Britt. Unfortunately i wasn't able to find out who the hypnotist was. The first time the hypnotist hypnotized the sceptical host to prove her that hypnosis really works, and he placed a spider on her hand while she was under. The second time the hypnotist made her feet extremly ticklish and took off her shoes. She laughed that hard that she had tears in the eyes.

Now I'd LOVE to see if there's a video/clip available SOMEWHERE. I doubt anyone would be able to find it... but well... she's a bombshell, and I'd love to see it.

clip?

If there is a clip to this, please somebody post this because I'd love to see it with her

dstrbd said:
From http://www.freewebs.com/mesmeric3000/wanted.htm

Britt Reinecke

The german host was hypnotized twice in her own talk show called Britt. Unfortunately i wasn't able to find out who the hypnotist was. The first time the hypnotist hypnotized the sceptical host to prove her that hypnosis really works, and he placed a spider on her hand while she was under. The second time the hypnotist made her feet extremly ticklish and took off her shoes. She laughed that hard that she had tears in the eyes.

Now I'd LOVE to see if there's a video/clip available SOMEWHERE. I doubt anyone would be able to find it... but well... she's a bombshell, and I'd love to see it.

First, I would try to make sure this event actually happpened. I am very skeptical of mainstream posting that only occur in one place without very many details.

Hmmm.

Well, I would never want to be contrary to Iggy, one of my favorite TMF'ers.....not to mention musicians!!!

But I will say, that it looks to be a list that someone compiled of Hypnotised celebrities (much as we do with tickling). It's the only mention of tickling on the whole list, not to mention that tickling does figure into some hypnotists' "acts", it doesn't seem inplausible to me at all, in fact, it seems probable to me, unless this guy (or girl) who made this Hypnotised Celeb list just felt like making shit up.

Which, as we know, does happen sometime here on the TMF! But the list looked pretty sincere, at least to my eyes.

But I doubt we'll ever see a clip from it. (I really, really hope I'm wrong!)

Hey! Thanks alot for posting this!

We know we have that one dude out there, somewhere, who makes up fake mainstream reports. The hypno guy could've been suckered by one of them.

But it doesn't have the same writing style as the other fake mainstream reports. Plus it has an unusual target, a german tv show. So it doesn't seem fake on its face.

On the other hand, there's no trace of confirmation. I did a lot of searching, and found our man Jack the Tickler asked about it a while ago with no results, and people who cap these things don't seem to have ever capped this episode.

Maybe we can get Jack to ask the hypnotist if he ever did this. We don't know who it is, but my own searching narrowed down the pool of suspects.

Ng

holy crap...there are some great pictures on her site :D....

Well, I'm german, we have a tickle community here and I BET someone would have heard of this, if it actually happened. I'm very very sceptical.

Well, I did some searching and it looks like this thing could have happened in 2002 or 2004. I saw some people on hypno forums talking about an appearance by Pharo on Britt in those years.

Searching for people to do caps and vidclips, I could only find back to 2005.

Also, there was a similar mainstream sighting from a few years back on an American talk show (Maury Povitch, I think) where two female guests were hypnotized. As far as I know, nobody has clips of that scene either. Since it's a daytime talk show not many people typically watch or tape it.

Guys, I've got news for you, there's TONS of stuff that never gets clipped or capped, and there's also lots of times where someone posts something here on the Forum from the past that no one had previously known about or posted about.

I don't know this celebrity and so, it's not like in my fantasty mind I'm wanting it to be true, contrary to evidence. And I'm an American, and tons of stuff doesn't get capped, clipped, or posted, despite the fact that we too have a large and robust tickling community.

Maybe it's a hoax, but it seems like a very obscure place to perpertrate one!

One way to verify the authenticity of the list would be to investigate some of the other, non-tickling clips and see if they actually happened, or if they too were all made up.

Again, using tickling in hypnosis is not unheard of, nor is doing a hypnosis segment on a TV show. To me, it's like doubting if some girl got tickled by a magician as he's sawing her in half. People who make stuff up usually go overboard with details, put themselves on the scene, etc.........if I wanted to make up a tickling scene, I don't think I would arrive at a hypnosis segment!

Anyways, better that our friend posted this find than not, that's my final comment!

One way to verify the authenticity of the list would be to investigate some of the other, non-tickling clips and see if they actually happened, or if they too were all made up.

Well, I decided to do just that.

The Heather Locklear scene mentioned on the website (and as it appears, the same user posted that wrote the website):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQOwowSk3Pw

The Anna Nicole Smith scene mentioned:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMaZBDQ0PE

I would daresay that the list appears to be accurate.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back