• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebecca Romijin SUCCESS (sorta)

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
From tklr5150: You have such a beautiful smile. Can you tell us if you're ticklish, and where your most ticklish spots are?
Well, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...

Uhh...I guess it's sorta a confession...Oh well, congrats tklr5150...they seem to like us now
:D

They also asked another question about applying the blue paint and if it tickled her soles and she mentions that it wasn't the place it tickled mostly. But that's it....she's a slippery one; dodging a definite answer when asked the question a couple of times! She may know of our efforts...hehehehe.:)

I seem to remember that in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue fom a few years back they had a feature where instead of some of the models wearing actual suits, they just painted their naked bodies to look like they had a swimsuit on. I believe it was Rebecca who said that she fell asleep while they did her paint but was awoken when they used the brushes on her tummy because it tickled. I may be remembering this worng but for some reason it sticks in my mind. Can anyone out there recall and verify this?

-DFT

I can not only verify that she said that in SI, but I also have the issue at home. She seems to enjoy the paintbrush.

:yowzer: Even though she didn't actually answer the question, that's one of the best responses I think I've ever gotten! She has more than got herself a deal! EMAIL ME REBECCA!!! :D :cool2:

Seriously, doesn't Rebecca Romijin seem like a fun person? Sexual stuff aside, I think she'd make a great date. And I have a hunch she'd be all about having some tickle fights in real life ;)

From knight4jeri: Would you wear the paint again as Mystique if they asked you back? How bad was it to have them paint your soles? Did it tickle a lot?
I'm definitely coming back as Mystique in X-Men 2, and we start in May. By the way, it wasn't my soles that tickled the most.

Also, yeah I found that article online, and it was her bellybutton that was givin her problems ;)

knight4jeri

THAT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I get my question up in primetime!
I use that name for E! boards, originally created for Jeri Ryan..knight for Jeri.. get it? :)

Oh man, she is a sly one. What I do know is, she ticklish on her feet but that's not her worst spot!

Man... my DSL has been down, so I came into work to check out the TMF, dodging co-workers as I flip screens!

I couldn't take it as I've been down a week now (dumb SBC Ameritech)
and was looking to see what happened with Stern and I saw the Rebecca
post and then saw my question made it!

Now I'm going home to yell at my DSL techs again.
I finally got my question through! And they edited my question (correcting a misspelled word too!)

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back