• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonya Harding Alert

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
This past week E! True Hollywood Story ran a series on figure skaters. One episode featured Tonya Harding talking about her (ex?)husband tickling her one night. She said she kept warning him to stop and he wouldn't so she ended up "taking him down" and pinning him to the floor, I guess to prove to him she's the alpha male. I got this from a co-worker who watched it.

Now the good part. E! Channel is repeating all the episodes consecutively this Sunday starting at 3pm (Central Time) til 9pm. So be sure to set your VCRs!

When I hear the phrase "Tonya Harding Alert", I PERSONALLY look around the corner for a club wielding thug, or a blond, mall-haired maniac wielding a hubcap!

Course, could just be my imagination!

Rasputin

I saw this. What a grumpy woman with a lot of self-esteem issues. Although she has had very harsh times, she does not move away from the "white trash" stereotype. Even her dad mentioned it in the interview.

The interesting thing I saw was that while she telling the story they were having a re-enactment. What a bad tickler… I could have done a better job. Why don’t they hire professionals to do this kind of things?

:D

She looked like an interesting person to tickle, but I would be afraid for my life... :eek:

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Arrrghh! Here I posted the alert and I missed that part of the program I most wanted to see! I set my VCR for two hours figuring that would cover it but the show must have run 2-1/2 hours or more. Didn't realize they had that much material to work with...

Ya gotta give the woman credit for overcoming her oppressive upbringing and achieving greatness in a profession that looks down its nose at "her type of people".

If she lied about her involvement in the Kerrigan plot, then I have no sympathy for her at all. But if her goofy ex-husband did hatch the whole thing on his own in a misguided belief he could cash in on her potential fame and fortune as an Olympic champion, then I can understand her bitterness at seeing her career completely trashed by him and his goons.

Tonya

Anybody else remember the late humor columnist Lewis Grizzard? He was from small-town Georgia, wrote a syndicated column. He wrote one about Harding just before the Kerrigan incident. Tonya, he said, was looked down upon by "real" skaters as beer-drinking, cigarette-smoking trailer trash. Wouldn't it be great if she won the Gold? When the official hung the medal around her neck, she could breathe beer and tobacco fumes in his face, grin, and watch the skating community choke on it.

Too bad she didn't. I agree with Mr. Grizzard - it would have been fun to watch.

Strelnikov

When I hear the phrase "Tonya Harding Alert", I PERSONALLY look around the corner for a club wielding thug, or a blond, mall-haired maniac wielding a hubcap!

Lol! Nice one ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back