• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM* - Sweety & Barbara 3 - FM/F, ... (1/19/2007)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
This third clip is the last clip of the series. Please enjoy the nice foot tickling as well as some upper body. Check out the free preview to see the lovely 19 year old soft feet of Barbara.

Hey TIB, I really love those clips where you invite a couple of girls and let them go at each other. How did you get in touch with these two in particular? You also wrote that they just met that evening. Do they spent some time before the actual tickling to get comfortable? Is it like shake hands and "So we are going to tickle the crap out of each other? Nice to meet you!" I would just like to get an impression of how it goes.

leechmaster said:
Is it like shake hands and "So we are going to tickle the crap out of each other? Nice to meet you!"

Yes, that is exactly how it goes.
:)

tickler_n_black said:
Yes, that is exactly how it goes.
:)
:D Oh come on! I had hoped for a little more background information! I'd even like to see such a first encounter in a clip, just like you include your interviews sometimes. Am I weird for this? :confused:

leechmaster said:
:D Oh come on! I had hoped for a little more background information! I'd even like to see such a first encounter in a clip, just like you include your interviews sometimes. Am I weird for this? :confused:

No, you're weird for other reasons.
Haha, just kidding my friend.

thanks, T I B....

Mr Tibs.....

At the great "risk" of being "branded" a "Realtickling/T C fan and supporter" :shake: by some of the "no lady tickle models are truly ticklish :ranty: " crowd around here, (ok, there IS no "crowd", its actually just two jealous, bitter guys who like to repeatedly embarrass themselves :wow: )......

I commend you for being one of the few, (actually only two or three tickle producers that I know of) that make full immobilization tickling clips....

The "loose rope bondage, thrashing and screaming" tickle clips seem to be more prevalent, and perhaps more popular around here, but I am glad for my own personal perversions :p that your company seems to be pretty much the ONLY company that consistently features mummification and full immobilization tickling with new tickle models.....

And the fact that many of your ladies are wonderfully ticklish ( despite the opinions of your two "habitual" critics) and have some of the best laughter in the tickle world, makes you clearly one of the premier tickle media producers around....in my opinion.....

The laughter in "mummified Autumn 2" was simply priceless.....

Anyway, I hope the "full immobilization" and "mummificatiom" tickling themes are popular enough for you to keep making them......and I thank you for making them.....I'm tired of the "tickle thrasher" flicks.....

they r both absolutly gorgeous and sexy and very ticklish, but barbara tops it for me her feet are great and they r soooooo ticklish, well done!!!

benjitk1 said:
they r both absolutly gorgeous and sexy and very ticklish, but barbara tops it for me her feet are great and they r soooooo ticklish, well done!!!

Don't miss out then on Barbara's "pretty feet" video clip in store #601. You get some very nice close up shots of those things of beauty.

Just search the "foot fetish" category in our clips4sale store and its about the 12th clip down from the top. It's called "Feet - Barbara 1" and its only $2.99

Are we going to see any more Barbara? She's awesome. Thanks for all of your hard work, TIB.

Can you do another clip with Sweety? She was very tickling especially on her underarms.

Great foot pics, and would have bought but not as a combo like this.

Wow, these have got to be some of the very best sole tickling pictures I have seen in a while.

Although I WOULD NOT buy this clip simply because I would be paying for 8 minutes when I am only interested in the parts where Barbara is being tickled.

Just like the guy who wrote the review of this clip said
The problem with combined clips like this one is that I essentially paid 8.00 for a four minute clip. It would be easy to cut the clips by girl as he does almost all the others, but I don't like being forced into buying brussel sprouts when I ordered a burger because they're 'packaged together'. Yes, I'm sure they're very good brussel sprouts, and they might even be a very good deal for someone who wants them, but I didn't.

However I see there are 3 clips that feature Barbara being tickled, so a question for TIB: Would you consider making one long clip featuring all of the tickling of Barbara and only Barbara??? If you would I for one would buy it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back