• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish FEMALE Comic Book Characters

The unfortunate part about the Jennifer Kale pics is that in that same arc she was revealed to not really be that ticklish .

Last edited:
That is too bad, but that sequence is pretty cool anyway. Too bad they didn't capture someone who was ticklish

I'm reviving a 10 year old thread here! However, I have always been fascinated by the scene in Marvel's Howard the Duck comic Vol 1 23 where Jennifer Kale gets tickled. I recently bought the comic on Ebay so I could see the whole thing. Unfortunately the last panel (after she gets rescued) confirms that she isn't that ticklish :(

Jennifer_Kale_(Earth-616)_from_Howard_the_Duck_Vol_1_23_0001.jpg jen kale.jpg

here's one:
mcdo6b0h4yh71.jpg

I'm reviving a 10 year old thread here! However, I have always been fascinated by the scene in Marvel's Howard the Duck comic Vol 1 23 where Jennifer Kale gets tickled. I recently bought the comic on Ebay so I could see the whole thing. Unfortunately the last panel (after she gets rescued) confirms that she isn't that ticklish :(

View attachment 708323 View attachment 708324

I think it's also safe to say that Melissa Gold/Songbird marvel character is not supposed to be ticklish since I just run into this scene where a monster licks her feet while she is tied up and she has no ticklish reaction at all:

qAc8eim.png
Ua5cxGn.png
UJcRof4.png
J48AJGi.png
NG9E2EU.png

In "Squirrel Girl conquers the Marvel Universe," an evil clone of Squirrel Girl tickles GwenPool. I think both are late teens, so I'm not posting anything or describing anything.
( If someone has the issue and can verify that they're in their early 20s, I'll leave it to them.)

In "Squirrel Girl conquers the Marvel Universe," an evil clone of Squirrel Girl tickles GwenPool. I think both are late teens, so I'm not posting anything or describing anything.
( If someone has the issue and can verify that they're in their early 20s, I'll leave it to them.)

Not actually in the books, but one of the editors for Gwenpool did an "in-character AMA" for her and answered with this;
gwenpool ticklish.PNG

I just read this and I don't see the tickling? Gwenpool is 18 and Squirrel Girl is 20 btw

I just saw that this old thread I started ages ago got bumped recently. What happened to all the art that was posted near the beginning? Does it time out after a while?

I believe it got lost when the forum had issues years back. A lot of posts lost attachments.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back