• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yaqi Tickles Jenna Jameson Tonight on E!

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Not only is the Jenna Jameson sequence on tonight, but today Howard said that that was one of the main highlights of the trip, and also they were all talking about how Yaqi is not as scary in person as he seemed to be originally (to them). Gotta run.....

Im starting to watch Howard every night now. Thanks a bunch for letting us know Nontkl. My VCR will be ready for this one..

Wow, that was a terrific segment!

She obviously wasn't faking it as Yaqi dug into her underarms. Jenna DOES have a weird laugh, but what the hell! :devil:

Yaqi, you were great. You tickled Jenna silly. I only wish you could have tickled her longer and you could have tickled her feet but you were great. Good Luck in all of your tickling endeavors.

Hey Yaqi, you take this shit way to seriously. Lighten up and enjoy this wonderful experience you have been afforded. You look like someone just batted you in the ball sack.;) I mean the subject of tickling is serious to us all but come on man your as stale as a 2 week old piece of bread.:rolleyes:

If it ain't broken....

If it ain't broken, then don't fix it. That's what I have to say about Yaqi's latest adventures.
If being stale as a 2 week old piece of bread results in Jenna Jameson getting tickled then I'll take a whole loaf thank you.
If batting Yaqi in the ball sack results in Jenna Jameson getting tickled then I say we should bring Henry Aaron out of retirement.
Although Yaqi may come off as being dry, I'm sure he enjoyed tickling Jenna. I've watched the tape about 100 times now. He really attacks her. 80% of it is definitely NON-consentual. It's also some of the greatest footage I've ever seen.
Yaqi does sound alot like Mr. VanDriesen, the hippie teacher from Beavis and ButtHead, especially when he says "Okaaay".
Message to Yaqi-- Don't tamper with the solution.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back