• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gail porter

poppet

In a uk magazine (i think it's called NOW) gail porter was asked which animal she'd like to be and she said a cat cuz she loves being tickled and she could have her tummy tickled all day

it's still in the stores, but i threw my copy out so i can't scan it

Not to be one to disagree, but in a television programme in the UK some years ago on channel 4 Yaki was a guest and when he tried to tickle her she made it quite clear she hated being tickled.

By no means am i saying you are wrong, but just advising, thats all.

It's pretty clear to me that Gail is very ticklish and didn't want to get it on national TV, but I don't think the DotComedy clip shows she hates it...

Here's the clip...judge for yourselves :)

Thanks for posting this new information!

Also, I think she was having a perfectly natural reaction to being tickled, and anyway, even girls who love being tickled will say stop and even that they hate it.

But, Later

At the end of the program, Yaqui grabs her sides and tickles her!
How about that clip?

So what about the rest, did he get a lee or should I say victim?

I would love to see the clip from the end where he gets her good also.She looks like alot of fun.Thanks for the clip.

dunno whether she likes or hates getting tickled, not that i care cuz i'm not a ler nor do i particularly like the woman. but i have eyes and i can read and it said she "loved being tickled" i will try and dig out the mag and scan it in but i'm pretty sure i chucked it out

ok i have scanned the article but this is the first time i've ever posted an image, so it may or may not work

and if its really huge then i apologise

fingers crossed

gail.jpg

btw its the second to last question

Poppet good for you for posting this! I believed you all along, but I'm happy to have the original article! And I hope that you didn't get discouraged from posting again.

In the past, there were some particularly outrageous claims made and so sometimes people jump all over people who post. Unfortunately, it's often over something completely plausible, such as your post (or this hypnotism list that was posted here recently). It was very generous and considerate of you to post both the scan of the article as well as the information in the first place. Your initial post would have sufficed for me, but the article scan was the cherry on top. Thanks again.....ESPECIALLY since it turns out you're not even a ler!!!!

thanks nontkl nice people like your good self make it worth posting. the disbelievers can now eat humble pie.

btw i watched the clip and she could be flustered cuz she likes being tickled and its embarrassing. i love being tickled but any of my vanilla friends think i hate it and i hate being tickled if theres a group of ppl round or in public

cheers again nontkl

Wesker28 said:
So what about the rest, did he get a lee or should I say victim?

Yaqi tickles a half naked man in the rest of the clip...I'm not into */m so I don't have it sorry. As far as I know Gail doesn't get tickled any more in that show...if she does, I haven't seen it.

Thanks for posting the scan poppet, it's always nice to have new info :smilestar

we have to see the rest of the clip. Gail porter is amazing!

Ahh yes the famour gail porter tickle..If only itwas her instead of that girl Yaqi says on his website how ticklish she was..disappointing he didnt get a chance to tickle her more

I don't think this clip actually exists. Yaqi said that it was cut. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back