• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle as Personal Work?

worldpilot

TMF Poster
I'm just curious as to whether anyone else is using tickling/being tickled as personal work?

For example, in my case, I am a Survivor of some junk in my past, which caused me to withdraw and dissociate. The first Gathering I attended, NEST 2004, I went mostly because I was curious and wanted to try being a 'lee. As one might guess, although I was tickled by two experienced 'lers, QBWeaver and [another woman whose handle I cannot remember at this moment], I really did not go anywhere.

Later in 2004, I attended the Motown Gathering at the end of September, Josie's Halloween Gathering at the end of October, going in as 'lee at all of them. I also was happy to switch as 'ler for those who wanted me to do so, and at my last 2004 Gathering with West Coast in Sacramento in December, I attended just as a 'ler. In August 2005, I attended TTD's Lady 'Lers Gathering, as a 'lee.

At each successive Gathering I have attended, I have noticed more and more response from my body, with the greatest response coming at the latest Gathering last year at TTD's. Unfortunately, at that Gathering, I failed to note to the 'lers present that a light touch works best with me. As a result, a couple of the 'lers played a bit more roughly than I would have wanted, and I found myself fighting the automatic response to dissociate (one of the 'lers noticed me fighting dissociation, as well).

After taking leave of TTD (and being gifted with a huge hug at the railroad station [many thanks!]), I met up with a woman in Seattle whom I have known for several years on my online journal site. I introduced her to my SportSheet and various toys I had brought along. Although she had never tried tickle before, she discovered she is exclusively a 'ler, while I prefer 'lee (of course, as noted before, I am happy to switch, as well).

Last week, I flew down to the Seattle area, as there was an urgent matter I needed to take care of. While there, I met up with this woman from last August, and she and I had several tickle sessions, of course combined with some dreamy interludes. During those sessions, I had the greatest response from my body to date - greater than at any of the Gatherings.

Although I did not originally intend to do so when I went to my first NEST, it appears that, for me, tickle is proving to be an excellent method of continuing personal work and of putting myself back in touch (so to speak) with my body. Has anyone else noticed that as well?

Subspace awaits in future, I hope... :happyfloa

Comments, pro or con?

Last edited:
Interesting that you should note this. I've noticed the same over time. As I've become more comfortable with various individuals and allowed myself to give in to things, I find two things...I don't flash/dissociate and I enjoy it much more. I remember talking with you about our respective struggles at that NEST. It's nice to see that we're continuing to grow and heal, eh?! :cuddle:

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back