• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watch Emily in school uniform - Skelyrata's erotic fantasies

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Emily's erotic torture at Skelyrata's erotic fantasies

Skelyrata's erotic fantasies

Emily is back! And this time she is wearing a hot red school girl uniform
She is tied up in a very unconfortable position.

emilyschool01.jpg

On top of a small table, her armas and legs down. Totally stretch, unable to move, helpless. Skelyrata wakes her up with soft, erotic, but brutal tickling. For this girl, this is the worst kind of torture. When she wakes up, scared and desoriented she realizes that she is back in Skelyrata's power. He tickles her on her armpits, her belly, sides, and discovered a new very tickling spot, her knee caps. Yes, he tortures her tickling her on her knee cap. Watch her insane reaction, almost running out of breath. This clips have something for every taste. A girl in school uniform. Armpits tickling. Belly tickling, and legs tickling. All in one great clip.

Free preview

Last edited:
Clip 2 is up. Very hot! Hair tickling and more

Emily's learning curves - Clip 2

VERY HOT CLIP

In this very eroticly torture episode, Skelyrata tickles Emily's body with hair, yes, hair. Long, female hair, that he passes smothly, slowly, over her skin, making her tremble, and shake, and laugh. He pulls her little shirt up and stimulates her nipples, belly and sides with the hair. Watch as it passes her armpits, she will actually jump, pulling her restrain very hard, but not being able to stop her torture. Then Skelyrata lift her skir, revealing her tiny little well shave crotch. And torments it with the hair. Slowly. On her tighs, and right in the crack. If you like erotic and sensual tickling this is the best. There is also some knee cap tickling and boob grabbing.

emilyschool02.jpg

Free teaser of Emily's learning curves - Clip 2

Dude, your clips are awesome. Well, I haven't bought any of them yet, but your previews are awesome! Especially this one! I must say, FINALLY, it's about time someone went after the girl's breasts, groin, and KNEECAPS. Not just briefly, but actively focusing on those parts for a good amount of time.

A couple comments. These are my own personal preferences. First, I think you should have tied her legs open wider. Perhaps to the corners of the bedframe. What you did in the video wasn't bad at all, but I think it could have been better if her ankles were tied to the corners rather than the first vertical bar in. Er, if you look at the picture you'd know what I mean.

Second, I think the pillow should have been under her back, arching it more, rather than under her head. I know it would have made an uncomfortable position MORE uncomfortable, but torture IS the name of the game, after all.

Third, and this is as trivial as the other two, but I must ask if she was wearing panties when the shoot started or if you filmed the whole thing without her wearing anything under the skirt. I'm just asking because I personally prefer the girl to start out with the panties on (if she's wearing a skirt) and then to lose them or something (alternatively she could just start out naked, but I think her losing her clothes is better). That's just my thing though, I prefer the innocent schoolgirl/cheerleader over the naughty schoolgirl/cheerleader, and a girl with a skirt and no panties just comes off as the latter rather than the former. But that's just my thing.

No matter though, because this looks like a masterpiece nonetheless!

Thank you very much for your comments and I will make notes for the future

Am glad you like my style and am gratefull of your comments and suggestions. I assure you I am taking notes and trying them in the future, the same way that I got the feather and hair hint from another discussion in this forum, and the knee cap secret I actually discovered on a video she did for Tickle Challenge (yeah, I belive in giving credit where credit is deserve).

And stay tunned to the site because there a a lot of interesting things coming in the next few days. This is just the beginning.

I know what you mean by her legs. There are two reason for her legs not being spread. First, since this was the first time her pussy was going to be exposed in this way in my site, she asked for her legs not to be spread. She is a shy and sweet girl, belive it or not.

Second, I prefer to go one step at a time. If I go full open wide and explosive at once then there won't be grounds to explore in the future. So I take every little as a big step and try to make the best out of it.

The pillow, well, I didn't want a pillow anyway, but she requested it. Now, I didn't think about he laying on top of the pillow. I ll keep that in mind for next time.

About the panties: The plot of the clip is that I tied her up while she was sleeping and removed her panties before that. Why? So that I didn't have to untie her legs or stop the camera to remove the panties later. I prefer the non-stop action.

Thanx again and keep those ideas flowing. I am learning by the day and if there is anything in particular you want me to do to Emily, let me know and I ll what I can do about it. She is very accesible to me so she will be a recurring star on my site thats why she is in the banner.

2 new clips of Emily's learning curves

"Is that a cotton ball? What are you gonna do with... AHHHHH..."

emilyschool03.jpg

Skelyrata bring all Emily's nerves to their pick while slowly tickling her with a soft cotton ball. She can't stand it. Watch her tremble, scream, and grawl in desperation. Then Skelyrata attack the hair on her pussy so that it tickles her crotch crack every time she moves, twichs, and jumps. A very hot tickling that is worth of the nake erotic tickle torture.

Teaser of Clip 3

===

emilyschool04.jpg

Skelyrata brings a dust cleaner and pass it very slowly and soft between her legs, her stomach, her skin, her breasts and her armpits giving her the worst erotic tickle torture so far. Just look at her face and her body moving in desperation. How much torture can one body take before colapsing?

Teaser of Clip 4

Keep up good work

great job! i really thought we needed more of this stuff, and you came to the rescue! yea i agree there is way too much foot tickling and not enough of this.

Ice Torture Of The Worst Kind

ICE TORTURE OF THE WORST KIND!

Skelyrata ties a pair of strings that has ice cubes attached to them, to the ceiling fan, right on top of Emily's body and let in slowly drip on her chest and stomach. Each ice drop, feels like a bomb, like lightning on Emily's body.
See her face expression. Hear her screaming and yaning. But this is not enought torture. Skelyrata continues tickling her with the hair and the dust cleaner between her legs and her sides.
If you like the ice torture fetish, this one is for you.

Click here to download teaser

emilyschool 14.jpg

emilyschool 11.jpg

emilyschool 10.jpg

emilyschool 12.jpg

emilyschool 20.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dude

How about Emily and that Michelle girl in the vid idea I sent to you?

Thanks that was some very good clips :bump:

Coordinating a shooting with 2 girls at the same time is not an easy task

Banshee said:
How about Emily and that Michelle girl in the vid idea I sent to you?

Actually, this shooting (the clips are are currently being updated at my store) was suppose to be a girl/girl special in which Emily was going to be used and abused in many ways by another girl, but the other girl canceled at last moment (hours before shooting) and I haf to go to plan B since I didn't want to let Emily down.

So I try make the best out of the resources that I had. It turns out that the improvisation brought a very unique touch to the clips shoot that day, and you are seeing it now.

But I assure you my friends that I want to set up a girl/girl shoot. Also remember that 2 girls are most expensive than one and not all girls are willing to do anything, so I have to find the right matches.

Hopefully it will happen soon.

All the ideas and requests that I have recieved are noted and listed. Some of them are easier to do than others.

For example, the school girl has been requested by many costumers, and that was easy to get because it only requiered to buy the outfit.

Emily's learning curves - Final Clip

emilyschool07mpg.jpg

This is the final segment of this very special series. But is not a Grand Finale. At this point Emily's body has taken so much erotic torture that she can't absorb anymore and is exhausted, so is more difficult to make her react to stimulation. Still it has some good moments when Skelyrata uses the hair and dust cleaners on between her legs and her sides and she laughs and scream by pure instinct, without energy. Ice drops are still falling on her body, which is numb by now. Also since this is a slower clip than normal, you can get it for a special price.

Emily's learning curves - FULL VERSION

emilyschoolfull.jpg

THIS IS A SPECIAL EDITION of a very special series at a super special price. Collecting "Emily's learning curves 1-7" this one hour show is one of the best erotic torture videos ever recorded. Watch as beautiful Emily, dressed in a hot red school uniform, is tied up stretched and slowly tickled torture by Skelyrata, with his hands, with hair, with cutton ball and dust cleaner. Then she is submitten to one of the cruelest forms of torture. Cold water drops from two ice cubes tied to the ceiling fan impact her body like bombs making her scream and tremble. The combination of all this erotic tortures lives poor Emily exhausted and beaten. Download the teasers of some of the individual clips to see how great this video is. If you buy this clips one at a time you will pay a total of $66.93 but in this SPECIAL EDITION you can get them all for only $34.99 (YOU SAVE $31.94)

This may well be the greatest thing I've ever seen. And I especially appreciate the Full Package value. Trust me, the reduced prices definitely cuts it for me, I'm buyin'. After all this, I hate to be the one that asks, but is there going to be any previews of the final two parts?

You welcome and here are some teasers!

jkb said:
This may well be the greatest thing I've ever seen. And I especially appreciate the Full Package value. Trust me, the reduced prices definitely cuts it for me, I'm buyin'. After all this, I hate to be the one that asks, but is there going to be any previews of the final two parts?

Guess I have spoiled you, ah? Well, am glad you are enjoying it and that you are buying. As a matter of fact this is a good moment to say that there are other full versions available for sale at the store of other series and all of those full version have a special price value.

And I plan to keep doing it too in the future.

Here are the previews you requested:

Teaser of Clip 6

Teaser of Final Clip

Enjoy!

And stay tuned, there a lot more coming up this week!

Jeez Louise, Skelyrata....

...whaddya tryin' ta do, kill me? Schoolgirl outift, feather dusters, cotton balls, AND ice cube torture? :woot: :woot: :woot:

Sweet idea with the ice cubes on strings...beats the chinese water torture, if you ask me :jester:

Oh my Emily! - FULL VERSION - on sale now

Hello guys, now you can buy and download the FULL VERSION of "Oh My Emily" (1-6) which was Emily's first encounter with my hands. This 60 minutes video will be available in WMV format, since the individuals existed only in MPG2 and will be titled
"Emily tied and tickle tortured".

ohmyemilyfull.jpg

This ONE HOUR VIDEO has a very special price of $34.99 (you save almost $20).

Here is a teaser

This is the best complement for those who are buying the FULL VERSION of Emily's learning curves.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back