• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Breaking News* LXG under Federal Investigation....

venray

Verified
The Times Breaks the story!

LXG001.gif

A bunch of pinko gay commies who should be investigated and jailed. :mad:

Where is Joseph McCarthy when we need him?

Join the UCB and help stamp out criminal cult activities today!

The Times Breaks the story!

LXG001.gif

We've never asked a single person to join. We live our lives, content and happy, leaning in such a manner that the little things slide right off. People haven't stopped asking if they can show support for such, and we've been happy to let them. Brainwashing sounds like a smear campaign, but then again, we don't sweat it, and it slides right off as we continue smiling.

:bugeyed: As someone who barely escaped from their brainwashing, I highly recommend you don't ever join. :gonao: They say they lean but really they fail. :megafail: :D

Really? Escaped? One look at Slacker and I's visitor comment walls is enough to see your badgering and begging to join while asking Venray about how to get in to the UCB. I'll quote Baldadonis in his pm to you, "the UCB doesn't take sloppy seconds". Damn, even they have standards. lol Look at the bright side though, you hold the dubious honor of being the first person turned down by both the LXG and UCB. Begging is not your strong suit. :jester: :cuddle:

Really? Escaped? One look at Slacker and I's visitor comment walls is enough to see your badgering and begging to join while asking Venray about how to get in to the UCB. I'll quote Baldadonis in his pm to you, "the UCB doesn't take sloppy seconds". Damn, even they have standards. lol Look at the bright side though, you hold the dubious honor of being the first person turned down by both the LXG and UCB. Begging is not your strong suit. :jester: :cuddle:

There is nothing wrong with asking how an application review is going. I was simply curious but slacker was giving me the run around with his psycho zen crap.

And yes, I escaped because I realized that slacker failed in his leaning after he was bothered by my sig pic. That is why I went to venray, to ask him how to join the UCB because I finally saw the LXG for what it was.

How the hell do you know what baldadonis pmed me? :ranty: I only paraphrased what he told me to venray.

:p

There is nothing wrong with asking how an application review is going. I was simply curious but slacker was giving me the run around with his psycho zen crap.

And yes, I escaped because I realized that slacker failed in his leaning after he was bothered by my sig pic. That is why I went to venray, to ask him how to join the UCB because I finally saw the LXG for what it was.

While the overlord appreciates your newfound enthusiasm for the UCB, his decision on your application remains final.

We've never asked a single person to join. We live our lives, content and happy, leaning in such a manner that the little things slide right off. People haven't stopped asking if they can show support for such, and we've been happy to let them. Brainwashing sounds like a smear campaign, but then again, we don't sweat it, and it slides right off as we continue smiling.

:

Save it for the feds bro.....:yessir:

You WILL be responding once the feds have finished rounding Y'all up...:sweden:

the only proper repsonse would be to deliver 100lbs of poutine at your door:headpat:

While the overlord appreciates your newfound enthusiasm for the UCB, his decision on your application remains final.

damn, nemesis, you can't even join the minor leagues!!! wow, even the scum has standards:neenerneener:

How the hell do you know what baldadonis pmed me? :ranty: I only paraphrased what he told me to venray.

:p

Even in warring corporations info is shared, leaked, given. Besides, sloppy seconds IS what you were hoping they were looking for, and while upright, Baldadonis does have a backbone, which you totally gave him no respect for having by even trying to flip flop. But don't look at it as you being bitter, I mean it's not like you posted in this thread 5 times while not having ties to either side...oh wait. :pie:

I actually don't care. No one wants me. :( Oh well.

But I enjoy messing with the LXG and how much they fail. :evilha:

damn, never thought a "goddess" would be reduced to "sloppy seconds"

delusions of grandeur I suppose:headpat:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back