• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Czech Ticklish Girls - Sandra

On this thread whats everyone's favourite pic set / clip of sandra!

• SANDRA IS TICKLED ON THE RACK

Votes: 99 28.0%
  • TICKLISH FEET IN THE STOCK WITH BOUND TOES

Votes: 48 13.6%
  • TICKLISH BLONDE

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • TICKLISH PLAY SANDRA

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • TICKLER SANDRA IS FOOT TICKLED

Votes: 33 9.3%
  • TICKLED BAREFEET & TIED TOES

Votes: 49 13.8%
  • JANE TICKLE SEXY SANDRA'S BAREFEET

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • WOMAN TICKLERS IN DUAL - SANDRA

Votes: 28 7.9%
  • TICKLER GETS SANDRA

Votes: 32 9.0%
  • EUFRAT'S TICKLISH REVANCHE ON SANDRA

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters
Tickler tickles her feet while her flip flops are still on, as soon as he touches her foot, she starts wriggling, and thrashing around, so much so she throws her own flip flops off without the tickler having to take them off!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 583
Last few...

Tickler really tickles her good! This is a really great clip, she is so sexy and naturally ticklish, if only we could see more of her, she only seems to do about 5 clips a year, am sure if she was in more, she would have to be up there for a Golden Feather award! Simply brilliant!

Anyway back to the clip.... does tickler get her to sing...?!

You can see the clip here - Ticklish Birthday Song By Sandra

Also got a preview clip for this video, if anyone is interested!

Cheers, and thanks for looking.

Please feel free to leave some feedback on the sexy sandra!

I think she's the most beautiful girl ever tickled, although I prefer brunette girls.

There is no doubt that you post some of the best tickling pics on the TMF! Thank you for taking the time to share these with us.

There is no doubt that you post some of the best tickling pics on the TMF! Thank you for taking the time to share these with us.

Thanks so much for the kind comments! I like doing it! Wish more people added some replies to keep the thread going! Love posting pics and discussing the beautiful Sandra! ;-)

Thanks again! Did you czech out my other picture thread for the whole of Czech tickle girls?! Some good one's on there too!

Now this thread has had nearly 50'000 views, and over 130 posts, I like to think there's some pretty good pictures of the delicious Sandra added, but a question...

If tommorrow they made a new clip with her, tickler gets her again m/f what would people like to see?! How would they like to see her tickle tortured?!?!?

What device, rack, devil, gangsta, what part feet, upper body, bit of both, nylons, socks,
bare feet, with what tools?! Hairbrush, electric toothbrush, oils etc etc

I will start it off... I would love to see her hogtied, in some little White socks, these would soon be taken down and her sexy barefeet worked over for ten minutes. Tickler using electric toothbrush and the hair brush to torture those tootsies! ;-)

Oh god, I'd like to see Sandra tickled like Anella in the clip "Nikita tickles bare feet". And I'd love to see Nikita's long nails tickle her bare feet till insanity!

Anyway... did you said M/F? Well, same position but good hairbrush foot tickling action!!

Great reply! Love seeing her barefeet tickled to insanity like you say! Love seeing the hairbrush go to work on her soles too! You can tell whenever it's used on her how much it tickled her! ;-)

Anyone else?

Please post czech pics wherever you want to. that's my opinion.

Here's a brand new clip of Sandra, its called:

Salome gets ticklish Sandra

I'd like to apologize as well, as I think I got a little carried away with the pictures on this clip! There was so many I could have used!

I like to pay attention to detail though, so there's even a few shots right from the start of the clip with her in some sexy heels, which will get you hot under the collar!

She gets some nice upperbody tickling too! Her sexy, tight, tanned tummy comes under attack! Although its mainly her gorgeous feet that get the worst of the torture ;-)

While her upper body is being tickled, the camera man just cannot resist her feet, and he too lends a hand to the tickle torture, everytime he gets involved her poor little feet can't take it and she screams out with laughter!

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 470
Last lot of this mamouth picture set!

She's been in some great clips already this year, and all i can say is I wanna see more! ;-)

Hope people like them, comments are welcome! Following on from my previous question, how do we want to see her tickled next time....! :)

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 674
Hello everyone,

you may remember that I posed a preview that I made myself (theres no official one) for the winning poll ... Sandra Tickled On The Rack..

Well I thought I would make a couple for the second and third places!

So please find previews attached:

Sandra - Ticklish Feet In The Stock With Bound Toes!
Sandra - Tickled Barefeet & Tied Toes!

Now these are previews I make myself, so the quality is not as good as the actaully clip (sorry!) most of the clips you purchase will be in HD.

Hope people like them! If you have any comments then feel free to add them!

Its quite time consuming making them but I enjoy, might actually make some previes for all her clips!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 630
Made a promo clip for Sandra's new clip too!

Salome Gets Ticklish Sandra

Again aplogies for the poorer quality, the actually proper clip is HD, I just cant attach it unless i make it smaller!

Hope you like it!

Some new pictures from her recent clip...

Irena who Sandra tickled recently gets her revenge as she tickles Sandra in the rack! She really enjoys it too... ;-)

If you want to view the clip you can see the preview by clicking here:

Irena's revenge to Sandra

Next lot, Irena gets her upper body very well, tickling and licking Sandra's arm pits which sends her wild! She moves down to her sexy barefeet...

Last lot, as usual Sandra goes absolutely crazy when Irena attacks her sexy little feet! Her long nails rake down her vunerable soles, as she plays around with them, even titilating them with her tongue!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back