• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Justice

Well, at least you found a different celebrity. Now just to get you posting the pics instead of links, things should be all right.

Pics would be better but she looks damn good in those links, I'm not complaining.

So, tickling Victoria Justice. Sorry if this gets a little long but here's my fantasy. She's laying in bed in front of me wearing a white cut off tank top, blue jean shorts (very short), and no shoes showing off her perfect bright red pedicure. She's laying on her back and she ain't goin' nowhere because of this http://www.extremerestraints.com/bedroom-bondage_337/under-the-bed-restraint-system_638.html. As I climb onto the bed she starts to giggle and twist a little bit because she knows what's coming. I poke her ribs a couple times and she squeaks and jumps. I poke her a couple more times and a quiet laugh comes out. So now that I know her ribs are sensitive let's see just how sensitive. I dig in with all 10 fingers. Her back arches and she lets out a cackle that just fills the room. After about 30 seconds of that I stop and she calms down for a minute but as she sees my hands going towards her armpits the smile returns to her face and she tries to put her arms down but can't. As I dig into her armpits her head flies back and she lets out a beautiful high pitched giggle. Well, my hands seem to work pretty good. But let's try something else. I move down to her tummy and put my mouth on it. She's already laughing before I even do anything. I blow and she looses it. Struggling, thrashing, giggling, snorting. Well the tummy drives her nuts so lets see If I can ramp it up a bit. I reach into my bag of tools and pull out a miniature vibrator. I stick it inside her bellybutton and turn it on. That's it, silent laughter. Mouth wide open, eyes squeezed shut, and arms and legs slightly bent but she can't move. Completely hysterical but not making a sound. I turn it off to let her catch her breath. You can tell by the look on her face she didn't know it would be this bad. Upperbody is extremely ticklish but I can't leave those bright red toes alone.

I go down to the foot of the bed and very slowly, very gently graze one of those bright pink soles. She gasps and jumps. Looks like the feet are sensitive too. I grab a foot with one hand and spider my nails up and down the bottom of that foot making her say her first words during the session, "No! No! Please! Nooohohohoho!" Fingers work good, let's see what feathers do. I pull a feather out of my bag and run it slowly back and forth inbetween her first and second toe. She turns her head to the side and is laughing pretty hard while she tries to pull her leg away but I got her locked down pretty good. And of course, the hairbrush. This turns her into a crazy, hysterical, cackling mess. I finish her off by hitting multiple spots at once (one armpit, one knee while giving her a raspberry). By now she's incredibly tired, incredibly sweaty and will probably need to sleep for a couple days so I'll let her up.

Would never happen but that's my fantasy.

I won't get elaborate because I'm short on time; but it would definitely involved an exposed tummy and a lot of tickling her midriff ;)

I love the last two photos where she is kicking the water and showing her soles. :feets:
I would tickle her soles relentlessly with my fingers, toothbrushes, and plastic combs. :devil:

I also short on time will keep mine short but an exposed midriff, some tickling her sides, hips, and very cute belly button; I'd be in heaven

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back