• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To wake up your significant other!

EvlJester

TMF Expert
Has anyone ever sat there and woke your g-f, b-f, wife, or husband up by tickling them?

On several occasions I have woke Smurfy up by tickling her. It is funny to see her face when I do. She gets a grin on her face that is definantly worth it. Let me know if anyone else has done the samething.

I have woken you up before Jester by straddling you and tickling your feet...that was fun, i should do it again..lol

I think you should, but be careful cause i can get you back and get you even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN DEFINATELY TELL YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER. I WOKE MY EX-WIFE UP MANY TIMES TICKLING THE BOTTOMS OF HER FEET. FUN FUN FUN. I MISS TICKLING HER. I DROVE HER CRAZY WITH MY TICKLING AND MY FOOT FETISH. I KEPT HER HOT. I GUESS SHE COULDN'T HANDLE BEING HOT ALL THE TIME(HAHAHA).

EvlJester said:
Has anyone ever sat there and woke your g-f, b-f, wife, or husband up by tickling them?

Evl, I think you know by now that tickling sleeping women is why I live and breathe...among other reasons like being a loving human being to all of my brothers and sisters on this spaceship called 'Earth.' I've woken up girlfriends with gentle tickles... one of them told me, "MMMMmmmm, you can continue doing that for thirty years." And I've woken some of them up with more erotic forms of stimulation, but I won't go into that here.

nothing more fun than waking up to your mate with her laughing her head off and her having salivaed feet. any arguements guys? anyone disagree? love to hear it.

My wife never gets out of bed unless I tickle her! I've always been an early riser, but she would sleep 'til noon every day if she could. During the week, about 15 minutes before hammer time, I'll begin the wakening process with gentle kisses and massaging to let her know that the grace period has begun. Unfortunately (for her), the massaging only serves to relax and increases her desire to be lazy. Eventually the magic moment that I live for arrives, where the massage slowly morphs into light tickles. Of course, the more stubborn she is about getting up, always results in increased levels of tickling in more effective areas. I'm very proud of the fact that my ticklish lover has never been late for an appointment due to over sleeping. A record I intend to keep unblemished.

Darv

All i know is that i have tried to tickle smurfy in diferent places on her sexy body and i still like to tickle her feet and her sides the best, well... her hips too only cause i cant get to a certain area that she is really ticklish at untill she wakes up then i get to.

I will be waiting, tickle away. Just remember i wait till you fall asleep before i go to bed.

Are you kidding me?? All the time!!! In fact, she is such a heavy sleeper the only thing that will wake her up is tickling her feet. It is so funny, because sometimes she can feel when I'm about to start, and pulls a foot out of the bed. I think she likes me tickling her out of bed, because she takes her sweet time waking up:p

I've only done this once. With my cousin. One morning, when I was staying at her house, way, way back in the day when Elton's hair was both real and thinning, I began tickling her feet, and since by this time, she was under the impression that I was some kind of genuine weirdo who had an obsession with tickling her feet, she picked up her alarm clock, and threw it at me. Missed by a few inches...

...the next morning, I slept in, and she came over, and tried to do this to me, barking, "how do you like it, motherfucker!" What came across was that all of this really bothered her.

Now, we're both in our mid forties, and I don't think she'd really remember me always attacking her feet, what she would remember was my ticklefreak uncle, who loved attacking anyone exhibiting a heartbeat. But, I think if you mention the word 'tickle', she would reflexively inch away a little.

One day I'd like to do this and not have anyone wing an alarm clock at me...or, in my wife's case, a threatened kitchen knife :p

KNOX IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE LIVING DANGEROUSLY. I WOULD THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING ELSE OR YOU MIGHT NOT SURVIVE THE EXPERIENCE.:D :eek:

this morning i was tickling smurfy to wake her up, 1- i had to go to work and 2-i just wanted to tickle her till she woke up.

Back in our days together, I often tickled Giggles32 awake. :D
Right cutie. :p

I think that i will wake her up at about 2am for a little tickle session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back