• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toni Brattin tickles Cheryl's foot again during demo on hsn

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
Remember a while back when I mentioned Toni tickling Cheryl on America's Store during the Sea Secret foot scrub demo. Some of you requested I send you the caps I made and were very appreciative (your all welcome). This time I did better. Toni pulled the same stunt today, except this time it was directly on her sole. It was quick, but I got it on tape, and am adding it to the tape I will send to TickleTown once I have enough scenes worth sending.

cheryl who? i watch hsn never heard of this person, is it a model or host? thanks

Toni Brattin tickling

Please, please post SOONER than LATER! I can't wait. I thought that Toni's sole shows were amazing but this nearly completes the circle. Perhaps there will be a revenge scene from Cheryl as is so common in true tickling videos.

Cool

Hey Dajerx,

Can you tell us about the scene? Was it an accidental brush or intentional and playful? Another great job, catching this on tape!! You're definitely on my list of TMF Top Guns. :)

Bandit

Answers to questions

Cheryll is the brunette who almost exclusively does the Sea Secret demo (after Toni got tired of doing it herself). I also think I spell her name differently every time I post about her LOL!!

Basically, she was running short on time during the demo, so Toni said "Lets go to Cheryll's feet" which they always do. Kathy Wolf, the hour's hostess, tells Cheryll to say hi with her foot (wave), which she does. Toni makes these glowing remarks about Cherylls feet (which are nice, by the way) and then say "Tickle Tickle" before wiggling her fingers on her sole, causing her toes to curl. Everyone starts laughing, and the camera man pans back for a full shot and Cheryll is still laughing (either a physical laugh or just out of embarassment, but this is the second time I have seen her tickled and she laughs like this both times).

Thanks for the compliment, Bandit!! I do my best. If I had the capabilities, I would make clips for you guys to view myself, but....

Sorry all for bringing this old thread back up but i have a question regarding it. Yesterday i got a look at model Cheryl who was again with Toni Brattin on HSN; it was the first time i'd ever seen this knockout and it was lust at first sight:devil: Well now i'm fairly itching, dying really to see this particular scene; any info as to if and where this clip is posted?!? Many thanks in advance for any feedback or info.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back