• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why did they delete this scene from The Terminator?

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Last night I bought myself the 2 disk DVD set of The Terminator. Having seen the film many times before I decided to go straight for the deleted scenes and one of them was just bound to be posted here.
------------------------------------

The Tiki Motel, Kyle and Sarah have just made love and are lying in bed. Kyle looks deeply asleep and Sarah is running one hand over his chest. She looks a little mischievous and runs her hand further down.

Reese: What are you doing?
Sarah: It's called tickling. (Evil grin) One minute and you'll be begging for mercy.
Reese: (Face contorts and starting to chuckle) I don't think I like this very much!
Sarah: You're not supposed to!

Heh heh. amazing where you'll find tickling stuff isn't it? Who'd have thought to look in the deleted scenes from this film? :D

Leave it to the morons...

...to leave perfectly great scenes like that on the cutting room floor! What idiot decided to edit THAT out? And how many other scenes are edited by others like them? Sheesh! @$$holes! Leave the damned movies alone! We WANT the scenes you always see fit to delete to tell the damned story in an hour and a half! It's people's attention spans are dropping around the globe to those of a gnat. I'll F*@&ing SIT through a two or even three hour movie, if I'm entertained, you idiots! Leave the stories alone! If the writers and directors and actors see fit to make the scenes come to life, who the hell are YOU to decide to get rid of them?!?!?!? I'm there to be entertained! And at the rate the costs of going to the damned movies it going up, I'd damned well better see what I wanna see! :mad: :sowrong: :disgust: :ignite: :rant: :ranty: :illogical

Jesus Dan, calm down!

It was probably cut because the editors/directors realized that the scene made Reese look too ignorant. He's from the future, he's not a dolt. It didn't fit his character.

I swear, sometimes you people act like there's some sort of mass conspiracy on the part of the media to keep tickling out of mainstream films...

You say that like you don't know...

:::gasp:::

He doesn't KNOW! No, no, you're absolutely right, Phin. (checking lamps, behind paintings, knick-knacks around the room for the microphones and cameras that are undoubtedly recording the conversation) Nope! No conspiracy here, nope! Nosirreebob, no such thing. :rolleyes:

Eat a salad and lighten up, Phin. It's all about the tongue-in-cheek, dontcha know!:wow: :p ;)

Phineas said:
Jesus Dan, calm down!

It was probably cut because the editors/directors realized that the scene made Reese look too ignorant. He's from the future, he's not a dolt. It didn't fit his character.

Actually I think it fit his character perfectly. Reese was only about 19 years old and although he was a super-tough combat soldier/survivor/ass kicker, he also had an emotional vulnerability about him, that Michael Biehn portrayed perfectly. The reason the scene was cut was because of "pacing" according to James Cameron.

What the hell is "pacing" anyway?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jim, I *really* doubt there's anyone born in *any* era, especially someone from a modern/post-modern era who doesn't know what tickling is. Even chimps know how to tickle.

And pacing is self-explanatory, really...

*Watches old Mr. bear tear through hollywood in a fury of picnic baskets and startled starlets.* :eek:

Phineas said:
Jim, I *really* doubt there's anyone born in *any* era, especially someone from a modern/post-modern era who doesn't know what tickling is. Even chimps know how to tickle.

And pacing is self-explanatory, really...

It is? Erm........

As for Reese, perhaps it was just meant to emphasise his inexperience in such personal things? A bit like the sock that remained on the Hulk's foot when Talbot pissed off Bruce; it was there to ping off when the Hulk grew in size yet again and show visibly that he had.

For what it's worth Tieler, I thought it was obvious that Danimal was being tongue-in-cheek. Perhaps those that happily stand up and fight for their beliefs should learn the art of humour, nest pas'?

I think not knowing about tickling would make Reese not too ignorant as much as inconsistently ignorant. I find it hard to believe that he would know how to make love (in the same spontaneous, intuitive, wordless, smooth-flowing way that Hollywood movies tend to portray as universal-perfect) and not know about tickling at the same time.

Last edited:
bingo. Starfire said exactly what I was thinking, 'cept better.

tieler said:
Your right Big Jim I should learn to be more humorous, but I might have to stop hanging out here to learn about humor. I mean none of you guys here are funny. Wait, I take that back, you guys are funny, just not ha ha funny.
And by the way, why are you always hatin on a brother, shouldn't you be more concerned about putting together your next conspiracy post that will no doubt bore everyone to death?
Oh by the way before you post a no doubt witty retort full of dry (re: dull) british humour, I should tell you to lighten up, Im only being tongue in cheek!

You're going to stop hanging out here? :D C'mon mate, don't tease me! :sadcry:

LOL You know me too well don't you, tieler? Unfortunately posting witty responses that make you look thicker than the big print version of the complete works of Charles Dickens, is starting to be much too boring and unsatisfying for me. You manage to make yourself look miserable and thick without any help from myself.

As for humour? Well plenty of people here find humour in each other. It's only miserable tossers like you that seem incapable of cracking jokes here.
Still I shouldn't complain. You have a half-reasonable grasp of punctuation and not bad spelling either, which is more than most people I argue online with. (Even if you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", which is the spelling you should have used. And cut down on that comma use too. It's driving me cucking frackers.)

Aw, hell, you're all ign'ert! There's another tickling "connection", shall we say, in the Terminator pantheon that you're all missing.

In T2, the bar scene, near the beginning- one of the female barflies was the punkish girl who got tickled in Cal Star's Tied & Tickled #7. A tickling model from one of the 1st ever tickle-related series of videos, in a mainstream film.

She was also in the other Schwarzenegger film Kindergarten Cop.

She was also in Frankie & Johnnie.

She was also in The Mask.

I'm sure there were others. Now take your tounges out from between my cheecks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back