• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A wonderful CAT gathering

JPie1

Verified
1st and foremost I want to thank our hosts Ann & Drew for the wonderful time and gracious hosting!

This was my 1st gathering and no better way to attend then the comfort of Ann & Drew who I have already played with. This was a smaller more intimate gathering but perfect for an introduction to a gathering. I had a blast and alot of laughs (yes lots of laughs!). I had the pleasure to meet for the 1st time Knox, Milagros, and TommyTkl. As well as getting together with Ann & Drew, Ray & Tracy who I have had the pleasure of playing with before.

We did alot of munching and chatting at 1st, then a CD of clips. Then came the really good stuff. At the start I was a little nervous about going down with so many lers around. I decided to go for it. I let Drew and Tommy start the action as I didn't know how I would react to more at a time. Both were the perfect gentlemen and exhibited a wonderful knack for the light touch which is what really gets me going. This lasted quite a while until I looked over and asked Knox and Milagros to join in, they were all doing devasting things to my poor feet. As well as having Tommy fiddling with my ribs and upper body and Drew playing with all kinds of feathers across my mid section. And Tommy your teasing whispers in my ears of the play by play of all the other action going on at the time damn near sent me over the edge, and you were wicked on my ears, my thighs and my last rib!! I don't even remember how long I was down for but if not for my arms and legs getting tired from being bound I think I could have lasted much longer, ah for me the fun is in the sensations and not being driven to saying my safe word. I want to thank all you guys for being gentlemen with me!

We took a nice break after that for some dinner, yummy chicken Ann...always the great cook!

Then it was time for a little impromtu tickling in the living room, quite interesting as Ray starting playing softly with my arms and back and then Tommy joined in. Then it was almost as a chain with me in back of Ray tickling him while he had my feet in front and playing with one foot while Milagros had my other, Tommy in back of me tickling my neck and ears, me reaching up also and getting Tommy with my nails now and then...oh if we had only had a camera for that shot!

Then it was Knox's turn to go down. How did you like my nails?? I love to tickle with my nails. You seemed like you were having a laugh or two or a dozen!! LOL. It was alot of fun tickling you with my buddy Ann. I think we made a great team.

Then last but not least I had a chance to exact revenge on Tommy. Delighting in making him laugh and squirm as he made me. I was then joined by the master tickler Tracy and we made Tommy make sounds and vibrate from the tickling. It felt at times if we had put a couple of quarters into a vibrating bed. All I can say is what a blast you were to tickle I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I hope we get another chance to play in the future.

It was great meeting everyone, it was all very comfortable.

So Ann, I can't wait for the next CAT!!!

JPie the tickler!!!

Let me also thank our hosts, Ann and Drew, for a fine gathering! The food and the company were both wonderful. :D

PS: The drive home, early Sunday morning with no traffic, took almost exactly two hours. What a contrast to Friday afternoon!

Poor feet, JPie? Very beautiful feet! :D

Sounds like a good time, JPie!

kwildoctr and I had planned to attend CAT, but couldn't (life and stuff). :)

We always enjoy getting together with friends from the TMF, and Ann and Drew are particularly great, as are Ray and Tracy. It sounds like this was another successful gathering; I'm always happy to hear that.

BTW, JPie, did you happen to play ticklish ping-pong with Mr. Ray? :p

Lite, so sorry you couldn't make it but I know you are busy with more important plans right now! Unfortunately Ray and Tracy couldn't stay the whole time and I did not get to play ticklish ping pong with him...I have to see that and join in at some point! I did get a few impromptu tickles with Ray and had the wonderful Tracy join me in tickling Tommy. Hopefully we will get to meet in the future..good luck with all that is coming your way!!!

I had a superb time...Ann and Drew are wonderful hosts... I'm much gratified to have made such good friends!
JPie's right...she does love to use her nails...in fact she used them to devastating effect. JPie and Ann tag teamed me, I guess it was for a good 30-40 minutes, with a twenty second break in the middle. Absolutely the greatest, most fun physical workout I've ever had in my life. I'm hoping that it's the first of many.
This weekend's gonna stand out for a long time
:cool:

It was the briefest appearance I have made at any gathering so far...(thanks to work) and yet I always have a good time!

I was pleased to get to talk with a few new friends as well as enjoying the company of all! Thanks Ann & Drew for the wonderful company and hospitality!

Ray

I also had a great time!!!

Wow, what a cool, little gathering!
I must also thank the hosts Ann and Drew for not only cooking the food and opening their home but also opening their couch so I could leave the next morning instead of that night for Delaware.
I also need to thank them for the Motrin and the antacids :D :rolleyes:

One of the best parts of any gathering is the ability to put faces to screen names...and it was nice to meet Milagros317 and Knox for the first time and to really get to chat with Drew and Ann and Ray and Tracy. and of course to meet and tickle JPie!

Before this gathering I considered myself 80% ler and 20% lee only because I THOUGHT I was not that ticklish!!
Man was I mistaken...Having more than one person tickle you breaks down any chance of "resistance" you might have and you can't focus on one set of hands.
It is the craziest feeling to have your left ribs attacked by some WICKED nails and then have your soles stroked by fingertips.
The difference in techniques was just well...AWESOME!!!:D
Of course they made me focus when they tickled my thighs and "inserted the quarters"!
Actually the worst or best moment was when Tracy was tickling my "Pockets" and JPIe was tickling my thighs!!..
That put 75 cents into the machine:D :D :D

Oh and JPie, I meant to tell you... you have the ticklers "look".
When I had a moment to open my eyes during my tickling, there were your eyes looking right at me...*Shivers*

Oh, that whisper thing was totally spontaneous. At the time JPie had two ticklers at her toes and I didn't want to physically overwhelm her, so taking something I saw at a NEST once, I simply leaned in and whispered usually whatever was going on, but would occasionally change it to a what if suggestion. Anyway, that was a lot more fun than I originally planned!!

Well enough of me, it was great to meet everyone(including the mysterious Jim) and I had a wonderful time.

I have been to many NESTS and many Hyena's and this was my first CAT and besides one NEST; this was the best gathering I have attended.
Just a nice small, VOCAL group ;)

If YOU have never been to a gathering...get to one.
There is nothing more freeing than simply talking about tickling in a room of people into tickling!!!
Of course there is also the live tickling that is cool too!

I think I'm gonna try Tom's 'ear whispering' in the future myself...a novel idea!

Thanks to everyone for joining us! Though it was a bit smaller than originally expected, it worked out well, giving people time to really gab and get to know one another a bit more. It was a pleasure having everyone with us for a day of fun.

As for Knox and Tom ending up sacking out at our place...no problem! I'd much rather have done that than have you guys drive off the road half way home in the middle of the night! ;) I'm just sorry I missed saying good-bye! (Drew woke up before his alarm and didn't wake me until well after they'd left.)

It was fun and a much needed distraction from the stresses of house hunting. Once we get moved and have everything taken care of, we'll have to have you all back to do it again! lol For those who didn't get to play as much...NEXT TIME! hehehe :devil: Hopefully everyone's schedules will cooperate more then than they did this weekend. If we get the house we're currently looking into, we'll have room for more people too! ;)

Ann

I'm in gathering withdraw!

Man, all day, I have been thinking about this weekend at CAT.

This always happens after a gathering, you think about it for weeks!
I will be thinking about one thing for the weekend and then another "Scene" pops into my head and I keep thinking about the weekend, then I thought about the food at CAT and it wasn't even near lunch yet!

Anyway, once again, thanks to Ann and Drew for hosting.
I had a great time, on both ends of the rope :D

Knox The Hatter said:
I think I'm gonna try Tom's 'ear whispering' in the future myself...a novel idea!

It was a novel idea and definitely added a wonderful dimension to the experience. He made me giggle part from the teasing and part from the vibration of his whispering and breath right on my ear wowser :yowzer:

Tom & Knox, I had to say, I haven't very much actual experience tickling men in person other then the fantasies in my head. I'd always thought I'd be a good tickler as I really like to clue into people. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of making you both laugh. And Tom your quarter and seventy five cent movements and your facial expressions as I was staring at you were priceless. I will take you on again anytime!

I will take you on again anytime!

*Starts driving up the interstate*

Oh, I can hardly wait to get MY Fingers on your last rib, JPie :devil: :eek: :D

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! We've created a monster!!! Tickle monster, that is. Don't forget, Tom. Judy has the touch as well and now knows that you ARE ticklish! hehehe Sick him, Judy! :devil: ;)

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! We've created a monster!!! Tickle monster, that is. Don't forget, Tom. Judy has the touch as well and now knows that you ARE ticklish! hehehe Sick him, Judy! :devil: ;)

Ann

Oh I don't think he has seen the last of me yet, the next time I get the chance I will tickle him silly....lol and love it! But I must not forget that he made me about as crazy with tickling as I made him. Isn't that the way it should be :)

Thanks again to everyone who showed up at our gathering this past weekend. Had a lot of fun, but beware of anyone with the handle JPie.
She will creep up on you, grab your ankles, and tickle your feet unmercilessly after pulling off your socks.
I speak from experience. :wowzer: :woot:

Drew:veryhappy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back