• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

interesting email

marcusb

Verified
So I got an email from a friend of mine just recently. She's been under my wiggling fingers for extended periods in past but we have not played for quite some time (almost a year). I figured she just wasn't interested anymore and let it drop.

Anyway, her email, "What's been up with you lately? I'm totally stressing out. I need to laugh myself silly again. Care to help a friend out?

Hugs."

Nice huh? YEA!

Remember me?

Hey, I kinda need the same thing. Nothing like a good tickle to reduce stress! :)

Re: Remember me?

ticklisharmpits said:
Hey, I kinda need the same thing. Nothing like a good tickle to reduce stress! :)

I've tried contacting you several times--no response. Thought perhaps I had offended or something. Check yer mail-thingy missy!

chrisheaven said:
it's your DUTY to go and tickle her insane:D :D :D :D :D :D

She's a hoot. I can't believe how much she takes... and for how long.

The mission, Sir, shall be a success. :D

Hey armpits, if marcusb will not oblige, I live only 3 short hours away, and would be more than happy to provide needed stress relief.;)

Raul

It is your obgligation as a friend to help her out. What kind of friend would you be if you did not tickle this girl silly!?;) She asks a favor of you and who are YOU to refuse such a request?

TTD:rolleyes:

"You better listen to him, he's in pre-med."

"I thought you were pre-law"

"What's the difference?"

Eric Stratton

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back