• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Gathering Pics

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
(This is a mirror of a thread on the UKTF. I know it should technically be in the pic forum but I hope the mods will let it stay here owing to its, uh, historical nature ;) )

From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering. No one has ever known we were among you... until now.

UKTF5.jpg

Four of the six brave souls that ventured into the depths of Notting Hill. From left to right, GrippedChimp, MsDivaNYC, MorningAngel and BOFH666.

UKTF4.jpg

UKTF6.jpg

UKTF7.jpg

Diva learnng the truth in the old saying "Be careful what you wish for... you may get it"

UKTF3.jpg

Angel trying to discover the ancient secrets of zen in record time

UKTF2.jpg

Angel failing to discover the ancient secrets of zen in record time

UKTF9.jpg

Not fair? Who said anything about life being fair Angel?

UKTF8.jpg

Now hold still, this won't tickl...er, um, HURT a bit!

UKTF1.jpg

She who incites passions and inflicts delicious punishment tasting her own medicine...

GREAT MEMORIES !

Great pictures, happy memories!

Thanks

Looks like you had a fine gathering! Thanks for sharing the pictures. :D

Those pics are awesome! I'm always so glad when gathering attendees not only capture some great moments on film, but are also willing to share them with the general tickling public. It REALLY helps those who are still a bit nervous about attending gatherings see what really goes on and how much fun it can be!

Thanks so much for sharing! And GOOD LORD Morning Angel is a CUTIE!!

Mimi :D

wow! thank you for posting these!

Morning, you are sweet and stunning all rolled up in one! Steve, where are the pictures of YOU being tickled? ;) Ms Diva, you are absolutely gorgeous and obviously very cool! and the masked man, who could only have been our gripped chimp, it was wonderful to see you! maybe some of your future artwork will reflect the fun you had?

it looks like you all had a wonderful/never-gonna-forget-it time.

Those pics are really good! I wanna go to a gathering with Smurfy. but we cant aford to go back east or over to the UK for one. there needs to be one here in AZ.

Thanks for sharing the pics, by the way MsDiva is quite a dish.

awesome pics you guys looked like you had fun!!!! I need to get me a babysitter and get to a gathering with jester!!

You two really DO need to come to the Gatherings...

EvlJester said:
Those pics are really good! I wanna go to a gathering with Smurfy. but we cant aford to go back east or over to the UK for one. there needs to be one here in AZ.
TicklishSinner said:
awesome pics you guys looked like you had fun!!!! I need to get me a babysitter and get to a gathering with jester!!
(in most tempting voice I can muster) ...and Arizona's SOOOOOOOOOO much closer to Californnnnnniaaaaaaaaaa. And we have them ALL the time. :rolleyes: As one of the tickling community's cute couple success stories, you owe it to yourselves to see all the fun you're missing! ;)

Great job on the pics, Steve!

They came out really well, and looking at them is like being transsported back to all the fun!

Those pics are awesome! I'm always so glad when gathering attendees not only capture some great moments on film, but are also willing to share them with the general tickling public. It REALLY helps those who are still a bit nervous about attending gatherings see what really goes on and how much fun it can be!

I totally agree with Mimi that pictures help show that we're not intimidating or inaccessible, just having some fun.

And as for the cutie comment...
:wow:
:blush:
I mean, thank you.

Morning, you are sweet and stunning all rolled up in one! Steve, where are the pictures of YOU being tickled? Ms Diva, you are absolutely gorgeous and obviously very cool! and the masked man, who could only have been our gripped chimp, it was wonderful to see you! maybe some of your future artwork will reflect the fun you had?
it looks like you all had a wonderful/never-gonna-forget-it time.

Ayla, I could say the same about you. Thank you for the flattery:blush: Alas, I wish there were pics of Steve getting it but, like I told him, I was too caught up in the fun of tickling him to think of pictures. Next time for sure! I hope I can speak for everyone when I say it was most certainly a wonderful/never-gonna-forget-it time :D

Smurfy & Jester, and anyone else considering a gathering, I say do it! You'll be glad you took the plunge.

great pics--- thank you all so much for sharing them with us.
Glad all had such a good time
regards, Chris

Sounds like a great gathering!!

Oh and to BOFH666...a LONG time ago in a chat FAR FAR away...
I remember a conversation we had...NOW I know the lady in Canada to which you were so carefully hiding....and I can see why!

Ummm, to MsDivaNYC...SMOKIN...would be the words I would use...umm and yes Mistress!

Congrats on hopefully the first of many!!

I think those pics definitely captured the fun we were having at the time, and I for one didn't think I'd be appearing a photo here, never mind doing something of this sort! Anyway, those pics are great, and love the captions to go with them! I myself will get the few I madeout as soon as possible, but we'll wait and see!

Oh, and Ayla ny, I've definitely been considering it. All I need is a working scanner!

You know, I do the very same thing to my ladyfriend's feet that MsDiva had done to hers, and she just lays there! MsDiva, please come to Tucson and give my ladyfriend some giggle lessons!

That looked like so much fun, by the way! MsDiva is a knockout and Morning is so very pretty! And the guys... hey, who d'ya think will win the Superbowl?

Thanks for sharing your fun with us!

Mimi said:

True 'dat, though it does have to be said we missed the chance to get pics of a couple of sessions at least one of which really should have been preserved for the ages... let's just say an angel, a bed and bondage is a real good combination to bring out the :devil: in us all... :D

Mimi said:

Mimi :D

What she said! Mimi, I've always thought you were a woman of impeccable taste, thanks for proving it yet again ;)

Ayla ny said:
Steve, where are the pictures of YOU being tickled? ;)

1) It's a tad tricky to take pics at the same time you're suffering the attentions of two gorgeous, and very talented, ticklers. In fact, to be honest, preserving the moment was pretty much the LAST thing on my mind (the first being surviving the moment).

2) A shirtless BOFH is a horror that this board does not need to have unleashed upon it. I've got enough troubles without lawsuits for causing insanity thanks ;)

tommytikl said:
I remember a conversation we had...NOW I know the lady in Canada to which you were so carefully hiding....and I can see why!

*Tries not to look smug*
*Fails*

grippedchimp said:
Anyway, those pics are great, and love the captions to go with them! I myself will get the few I madeout as soon as possible, but we'll wait and see!

Oh, and Ayla ny, I've definitely been considering it. All I need is a working scanner!

Yeah, I love the captions too, and the highly appropriate Highlander quote at the top;)

Looking forward to seeing your pics, and possible artwork!

BOFH666 said:
1) It's a tad tricky to take pics at the same time you're suffering the attentions of two gorgeous, and very talented, ticklers. In fact, to be honest, preserving the moment was pretty much the LAST thing on my mind (the first being surviving the moment).

2) A shirtless BOFH is a horror that this board does not need to have unleashed upon it. I've got enough troubles without lawsuits for causing insanity thanks ;)

Excuses, excuses:rolleyes: See the kind of nonsense I have to put up with?:p

Originally posted by tommytikl
Originally posted by BOFH666
*Tries not to look smug*
*Fails*

You guys have me in perma-blush mode!:blush::blush::blush::blush: Any more of this shameless flattery and I might just start to believe it:p

Hey BOFFER, I know more than one way to wipe that smug look off your face;)(I mean, thanks hon)

Morning Angel said:
Hey BOFFER, I know more than one way to wipe that smug look off your face;)(I mean, thanks hon)

See the kind of nonsense I have to put up with?:p

I didn't expect to see any pics. Thanks for sharing! Very nice indeed.

TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back