• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mad as hell at the muggles and not gonna take it anymore

OmahaTickler

Verified
This rant’s a long time in the making. First off, for those in this community who are not into feet, this rant is NOT directed toward you, so you need not defend/retort. This is directed against outsiders with a certain opinion (who will never see this, but I still need to vent anyway.)
I’m totally sick and tired of hearing people say how disgusting and creepy foot fetishists are because of foot odor, athlete’s foot, warts, yada. These are the same vanilla-sex people who conveniently ignore the reality that is genital warts, yeast (fungal) infections, herpes outbreaks, and fish smell. The genitals are a fucking petri dish just like any other part of the body without proper hygiene. Stop acting like feet are the only part of the body that gets dirty and start keeping it real.

The fact that you used the word "muggles" to describe vanilla people is both funny and yet it somehow works lol.

What's even more insane with these "muggles", which I always called robots, is that they go on about how creepy and sick foot people are, while they have no problem with ass fetishes and other true disgusting and "creepy" things. It really blows my mind how ass backwards (no pun intended) boring common folks are....and not just with sexual things.

Generally speaking, I think humans are disgusting creatures. Always have. The cleanest part of the cleanest human is still a cesspool.

People think that my daily work with toxic substances, violently reactive oxidizers, potential explosives, bio-accumulative heavy metals, and a whole list of other "dangerous" things is terrifying. It's amazing what you can get used to. So while I think humans are disgusting, most do not and are happy to fill their donut mashers with whatever vermin are covering the skin of their preferred human. I'll deal with manganese heptoxide, solvents, aromatics, and other chemicals any day.

What's even more insane with these "muggles", which I always called robots, is that they go on about how creepy and sick foot people are, while they have no problem with ass fetishes and other true disgusting and "creepy" things. It really blows my mind how ass backwards (no pun intended) boring common folks are....and not just with sexual things.

Yeah, really. I should take shit from someone who would stick their tongue in an area where shit comes out?

Generally speaking, I think humans are disgusting creatures. Always have. The cleanest part of the cleanest human is still a cesspool.

People think that my daily work with toxic substances, violently reactive oxidizers, potential explosives, bio-accumulative heavy metals, and a whole list of other "dangerous" things is terrifying. It's amazing what you can get used to. So while I think humans are disgusting, most do not and are happy to fill their donut mashers with whatever vermin are covering the skin of their preferred human. I'll deal with manganese heptoxide, solvents, aromatics, and other chemicals any day.

There must be an evolutionary brain switch that shuts off when we find someone attractive, so that we can temporarily forget/suppress the fact that the object of our affection emits liquids, solids, gases, and viscous slime from several body holes.

There must be an evolutionary brain switch that shuts off when we find someone attractive, so that we can temporarily forget/suppress the fact that the object of our affection emits liquids, solids, gases, and viscous slime from several body holes.

I would agree with you. As repulsive as I've often found humans, there have been a couple whom I would not only willingly but enthusiastically make physical contact with. And out of context, to think back on how much and where I touched them, I am astounded that I did. And surprised by my lack of feeling the need to scrub my own skin with a stiff wire brush and EPA-offending volumes of kerosene.

There are so many variables and combinations of situations that I very rarely speak in absolutes. But I have never been keen on the idea of human contact. That's how I know when I really, really like someone: I don't mind how disgusting I know they truly are, I still want to touch them.

100% agree. Everyone has likes and dislikes. I’m not into feet. I don’t like them at all. I might make a face at them, but not at the person who enjoys them. Live and let live

lol, this is the double standard that always gets me. Liking feet is considered creepy and disgusting, but licking another person's asshole is apparently "normal".

The double standard has often made me wonder if this is a Charlie Bucket "I bet the Golden Ticket makes the chocolate taste terrible" situation. The prevalence of foot-related fetishes is just over 14%. Now, we can assume those who respond to such a survey are predisposed to kinks at a higher rate than the average population. However, anecdotal evidence suggests it's not at all uncommon. The prominence of bare feet in all forms of media, female footwear that is designed to display feet, the ridiculous marketing of foot beautifying products and services. People can claim disgust all they want, but statistically there is a high level of foot-focused sales and marketing that is in stark contrast to the self-reported dislike of feet.

My personal favorite anomaly in that realm is the person who claims to hate feet and spends hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars a year making their own much more attractive. I get self care, but no peacock fans out his feathers because he likes how it feels. It's to catch the eye of what he wants to attract. Or a frog's bulging throat sack. Or a baboons huge red ass. A person with a weekly pedicure schedule and regular use of revealing footwear has a very weak case for "feet are gross, I hate them".

Just my observations and opinions.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back