• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite F/F Video for Tease-Talk / Taunting

glazzhead

I’m just curious to see what everyone’s favorite videos are for f/f scenes with lots of teasing or taunting tickle talk. I personally really like the teasing aspect of it.

Any thoughts?

"Cop Ktichy Coo" from Paradise Video; great teasing, great reactions.
SimplyTickling and ZenTickling also put out a lot good material.

"Cop Ktichy Coo" from Paradise Video; great teasing, great reactions.
SimplyTickling and ZenTickling also put out a lot good material.
Thank you for reminding of this great film with Gia. Oh those nails of hers :)

Hmmm... this is a good question.

I'm bad about remembering the names of videos, so I apologize.

1. The RealTickling video where Priscilla tickles a guy's feet in stocks.

2. There is an audio clip on YouTube where Kelli Lynn Sage is ruining a guy and towards the end, she really gets into taunting him.

3. Any clip with Mia (the one with blonde hair) from Tickle Central.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Most Taylor Raz vids were great for that. Also great:

1. Most Scarlett Sinns vids, you can look on clips4sale descriptions for the ones she emphasizes teasing.
2. Chloe as tickler in old Tickle Central clips
3. I forget the company, but one where Amo tickles and teases Anstasia Pierce
4. Charlee Chase often does a lot of teasing. See descriptions for ones where it is emphasized
5. Dre Hazel often does some good teasing
6. FTKL did a whole “coochie coo” custom series to check out

Great thread topic. I don't have much to add, I would just like to hear everyones answers.

Wow, thanks for all the replies so far.

I asked about this because it seems like many male ticklers and content producers tend to have good tease talk, but that's probably because they actually have the fetish. But when it comes to female ticklers, there aren't many that I can think of who really lay the tickle talk on heavily. I know about Priscilla and Charlee Chase, but I guess I'm looking for something new. I recently started getting more into FTKL's stuff, and they tend to have some good female 'ler taunting, which is what prompted me to ask the question.

One other standout I can think of is Apple from Tickle Central. Man, it sucks that store is gone - I don't have anything of theirs saved... well, maybe a couple videos. But Apple had some great scenes. She was a natural.

Anyway, keep 'em coming!

Wow, you guys have already “nailed” some of the great ones. Scarlet Sinns is my favorite right now in terms of taunting and talons. Chloe was also great at TC, as was Cecelia in this regard. The Coochy Coo series by FTKL as mentioned above is excellent and a must-see if you love girls taunting each other while they tickle.

I’ll add Alexis Grace (RIP) to this list. Beautiful nails as a tickler, non-stop taunting. I wish she had done more f/f work as the ‘ler but what’s out there is pretty incredible.

Ashlynn Taylor is pretty fantastic at the kind of teasing I like. Natural, casual, flirtatious, and playful tone. Not overly sadistic in any way.

Raquel Roper tickle interrogating Sasha Fox on her bare feet for being a spy. GGGGreat tickling taunt and teasing in that video.

Real Tickling had some good ones. But I think office tickle was the TP video where Renee really gets it! And she was taunted quite a bit. But Ticklish Merchandise would probably be the winner.

Another I forgot was Tickle Paradise’s Babysitter. Both the small one pretending to be young and Gia tickling the purple haired one were full of teasing/taunting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back