• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Once this pandemic is over I'm definitely going to have to get one of you straight guys and tickle your brains out. ;) So many temptations in this thread!

If pickings are too slim for straights you could always settle for another gay... 😇😘

I'm a male Bi-curious 'ler, possibly leaning towards switch. Where are all the Long Island, New York, boy toys?

Hi I am a straight male 35 and pure lee - loves UB tickling. You can reach me in my kik raktick. I am open to male Lers. Thank you

I'm straight and would actually be kinda down for that. Maybe an abduction fantasy/roleplay to go along with it. And even though I'm not gay I'd get so turned on by the tickling

Wow I can't believe I just found this thread! To add my two cents, I'm a straight lee and I've had awesome experiences getting tied and tickled by gay guys (You know who you are.) Even though I'm not attracted to guys per say, being vulnerable in this way has been a huge turn-on every time.

Straight lee here, from Montreal, would let any guy, gay or not, to tickle me, as long as they know what they are doing ;) It is the tickling that turns me on, so a girl or a guy, I don't care. I guess, in my humble opinion, that a gay guy would even know better how to tickle and turn on another guy. I would be into the fantasy/role play of a gay ler ''destroying'' a straight lee. Anyways, long shot here, but if there is anyone, especially coming from Montreal, that want to chat about that on kik, reach me at superchatmontreal

I'm 18 year old lee from Western Pennsylvania.

I'm looking for a ler who is interested in extreme tickle torture. I'm not interested in anything sexual, just tickling.

I have no limits with tickling and I like consensual non-consenual torture with no safe word. An in-depth description of my interests can be found on my profile

Being tied up and tickled by gay guys making fun of me for being 'straight' while I'm throbbing in their hands &#55358;&#56693;

While I prefer being tickled by women if a male is tickling me I prefer they be gay actually, I've had better experiences... - I'm 36, straight male in AZ if any gay guys wanna tickle me! hahaha

Yes for sure

As a straight alpha type i'd love a gay guy to tickle me sensless

I'll just throw this out there, if there's anyone in wyoming or northern Colorado shoot me a message :) I'd love to chat! I'm a straight dude happily married but I'd LOVE to let a gay guy tickle the shit out of me :)

I'll just throw this out there, if there's anyone in wyoming or northern Colorado shoot me a message :) I'd love to chat! I'm a straight dude happily married but I'd LOVE to let a gay guy tickle the shit out of me :)

I'm nowhere near your state, but who knows what can happen once the borders open up again. I'll only tickle-torture you as long as I'm allowed to peel your shirt up and expose your vulnerable belly and ribs, sound fair? 😉

Being tied up and tickled by gay guys making fun of me for being 'straight' while I'm throbbing in their hands &#55358;&#56693;

If anyone wants to do this to me please message me! I'm around 6ft very skinny Horrendously ticklish and I have lovely smooth size 9 feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just putting my two cents in. If you are a straight man who gets excited from tickling by a gay man, you ain't cometely straight. You are either bi or gay. Just sayin

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back