• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feedback for TicklingTips

William1256

So recently I came across the member TicklingTips, who responded to my thread in personals. I checked out the website at ticklingtips.com and even signed up on Patreon. Looks like they are the only producer of tickling clips in Australia. Any fellow Aussies hiding on here? It’s time to support the Aussie tickling community!

I had the honour of doing a session (off camera) with their model Kiki. She was so sweet, and has a great sense of humour. We got along really well.

Now Kiki is essentially a lee and no doubt very ticklish (just watch her videos), but beware when she gets you back! Do not underestimate her skills as a ler and how dominant she can be when the tables are turned. She is lethal!

Not to mention she quickly figures out all your weak spots. You see I had watched her videos beforehand, which showed me all her ticklish spots, so I already knew where to strike. But she knew nothing about me. She had to find out everything for herself but that didn’t take long at all. I soon knew I was in trouble when she struck back. :)

Turned out I was more ticklish too and she didn’t hesitate to give it to me good, using all her special techniques. She got her revenge!

There was also a range of tickle toys, some of them quite unusual but effective.

I look forward to booking with her again soon, what an awesome experience with such an awesome girl!

Doesn’t matter if you’re a lee, ler or both. She won’t disappoint!

She had to find out everything for herself but that didn’t take long at all. I soon knew I was in trouble when she struck back. :)

Turned out I was more ticklish too and she didn’t hesitate to give it to me good, using all her special techniques. She got her revenge!

Good job Kiki!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back