• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I just purchased the 2012 video "Chacha - Hot Business Woman In The Double Stocks!".

Chacha is sooo ticklish and has a great laugh, great body and great feet. And she looks SUPER-DUPER HOT in that business outfit. It's great tickling to drive her crazy too.

I love that double stocks device - almost a teasing position for Chacha how her hands are forward on the top on the first lot of stocks, and you can hear her hands really shaking the stocks. ChaCha is almost trying to push their hands forward to stop the tickling, but can't, and can't get her arms back enough to protect her ribs, waist and armpits either. Great position :)

I find the models when they get tickled wearing business attire sooo sexy - :) ChaCha is super sexy and great in every video she's in anyway, but the business attire makes it even better. As well as "Chacha - Hot Business Woman In The Double Stocks!", - "Chacha: the Stunning & Super-ticklish Secretary" where she was also in business attire was great as well:)

Having said all that, the bodysuit she wore in "Chacha's Hot Bodysuit and Barefoot Tickle Session" looked AMAZING!!! as well :) Haha.

Last edited:
ChaCha's last video was "Chacha's Hot Bodysuit and Barefoot Tickle Session" in 2012. Do you have any contact with her? Is there any chance she will come back to UK Tickling to get tickled in any more videos?

Here's some samples...for some reason, the toe-ties really made Amber lose it and she put up quite a fight lol :)

Great, must buy, I don’t know when Ayla will reappear to be as a tickler to give model an exciting tickling by sucking and licking, If Ayla comes as a tickler, it will definitely make Amber more crazy and exciting. Ayla's tongue and teeth will definitely make Amber's pantyhose feet to the refresh .
I don’t know if there will be interview-style tickling in the future, such as communicating and interacting before tickling or interviewing and communicating after tickling. For example, in the form of the following clip.

Faye Wants To Tickle Jade To Her Limit
Faye Loves Having Emma At Her Mercy
Faye Gives Sophia's Legs & Feet The Tickle Lickle Challenge
Faye's Tickle Lickle For Tillie's Sensitive Feet!
Laura Puts Jade's Ticklish Armpits To The Test
Ayla Torments Lyn Part 2: Tickle-Lickle
The tickling of the above interview communication form, the content plot is very full and natural.
It is recommended that professional ticklers like Alya be the host of tickling services. Ayla will use her tongue and teeth to test many beautiful and popular model's pantyhose feet.
Or in a form like [Ayla & Faye Torment Angelina (HD version)], Two full-time ticklers work together to tickling the beautiful and popularity model’s pantyhose foot by licking and sucking.
I hope David will refer to the suggestions,
Such masterpieces are willing to buy even if the price is doubled.
At the same time, I also hope that David will take care of his body and not rush to update. Only a good body can continue to shoot outstanding videos, and the body comes first.

Where and how do I buy this? Looks amazing!

It'll be out soon :)

Hey Turtleboy, any chance of reaching out to Jessica Yupele (@sayhellojess_)? I'm pretty sure she does fetishy stuff here and there.

Only if she's expressed an interest in shooting, as I don't know who she is

I’m sorry to mention it again, didn’t realise you’d been asked so many times before! just that she seems to be embracing her own tickling fetish a lot more now so thought she may have changed her mind, that’s a a shame

No worries. It would honestly help if she could make it clear to her fans. At the minute, I think she keeps talking to people about tickling and so they naturally assume she would be ideal for a shoot. In reality, it isn't something that she wants to do as she says it's too personal, which is understandable....but, I then get people contacting me every month to tell me that she's into tickling and that I should definitely contact her for a shoot.

I just purchased the 2012 video "Chacha - Hot Business Woman In The Double Stocks!".

Chacha is sooo ticklish and has a great laugh, great body and great feet. And she looks SUPER-DUPER HOT in that business outfit. It's great tickling to drive her crazy too.

I love that double stocks device - almost a teasing position for Chacha how her hands are forward on the top on the first lot of stocks, and you can hear her hands really shaking the stocks. ChaCha is almost trying to push their hands forward to stop the tickling, but can't, and can't get her arms back enough to protect her ribs, waist and armpits either. Great position :)

I find the models when they get tickled wearing business attire sooo sexy - :) ChaCha is super sexy and great in every video she's in anyway, but the business attire makes it even better. As well as "Chacha - Hot Business Woman In The Double Stocks!", - "Chacha: the Stunning & Super-ticklish Secretary" where she was also in business attire was great as well:)

Having said all that, the bodysuit she wore in "Stunning Chacha's Hot Body and Barefoot Tickle Session!" looked AMAZING!!! as well :) Haha.

Thanks for the review! :thumbsup:

ChaCha's last video was "Chacha's Hot Bodysuit and Barefoot Tickle Session" in 2012. Do you have any contact with her? Is there any chance she will come back to UK Tickling to get tickled in any more videos?

No, she's long gone I'm afraid!

At the same time, I also hope that David will take care of his body and not rush to update. Only a good body can continue to shoot outstanding videos, and the body comes first.

Here's some more from Rebecca and Amber's shoot:

Angelina briefly came out of retirement once again this month and it was great to see her again...she really does miss the tickling! :)

Another babeshow babe making her debut - this time it's the beautiful Joa Nova! Joa is one of the most ridiculously ticklish people I've worked with - I didn't think she'd even survive this shoot! She's completely off the scale, ticklish everywhere...and LOUD lol :)

Another babeshow babe making her debut - this time it's the beautiful Joa Nova! Joa is one of the most ridiculously ticklish people I've worked with - I didn't think she'd even survive this shoot! She's completely off the scale, ticklish everywhere...and LOUD lol

I hope she comes back. I hope you were able to stretch her out and wreck her.

Angelina briefly came out of retirement once again this month and it was great to see her again...she really does miss the tickling! :)

Hi,David
Will Ayla have the opportunity to enjoy her former partner Angelina's tickling process and taste Angelina's delicious pantyhose feet?

Hello Turtleboy.

I’ve sent you an email about customs, I hope you get the time to have a look. Keep up the excellent work mate &#55357;&#56397;

Always a favorite. What motivates her to leave retirement? How often can we hope to see her around again?

Always a favorite. What motivates her to leave retirement? How often can we hope to see her around again?

Think it’s a combination of:

The incredible endorphin rush that Angelina gets when she’s relentlessly tickled.

The fact that TB can make her weak with everyday household items.

The care TB takes of Angelina’s feet by rubbing copious amounts of lotion into them every time she shoots

and finally because it’s a way of making some cash during difficult times.

Always good to see Angelina back.

Some more of Joa....she's amazing :)

You're really winning it with these pretty darker skinned ladies lately :) Violet, Phoenix, Sativa, and now this cutie too. Her facial expressions in the upper body pics are priceless!

Any news on the Clara shoot? The Amber & Rebecca clip u just released is great btw!

Yes the latest Amber clip getting tickled by Rebecca was amazing. Love to see Amber get tickled more in the future and with double stocks and toe-ties. Hopefully she comes back!

I don't know when she'll be back again to be honest. She isn't really doing any shooting at all these days...she just misses it :)

Think it’s a combination of:

The incredible endorphin rush that Angelina gets when she’s relentlessly tickled.

The fact that TB can make her weak with everyday household items.

The care TB takes of Angelina’s feet by rubbing copious amounts of lotion into them every time she shoots

and finally because it’s a way of making some cash during difficult times.

Always good to see Angelina back.

Something like that lol

You're really winning it with these pretty darker skinned ladies lately :) Violet, Phoenix, Sativa, and now this cutie too. Her facial expressions in the upper body pics are priceless!

More to come next month too!

Here's a little early sample of Joa...you can probably tell why I think she's great ;)

PREVIEW:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wmge9r3ui8xtpr/joa sample.wmv?dl=0

I don't know when she'll be back again to be honest. She isn't really doing any shooting at all these days...she just misses it :)

Something like that lol

Here's a little early sample of Joa...you can probably tell why I think she's great ;)

PREVIEW:

Damn! Joa Is hotter than 2 rats having a sex marathon in a wool sock on top of a hot tin roof in the middle of August in the South. Lol In other words.... She's fine!

Something like that lol

PREVIEW:

Wow, those are some of the most ticklish tops I've seen. She has great nails too, is there going to be a revenge clip?

Wow! Amber is stunning. Did you lotion her pits in that clip or is she just sweating? Hope we see lots more, l literally, of her ;)

Damn! Joa Is hotter than 2 rats having a sex marathon in a wool sock on top of a hot tin roof in the middle of August in the South. Lol In other words.... She's fine!

That's a hell of a metaphor!

Poor eardrums, yet a delight to hear and totally worth it. ;)

Wow, those are some of the most ticklish tops I've seen. She has great nails too, is there going to be a revenge clip?

Without a doubt, she's one of the most ticklish people I've ever met. And yes, possibly a revenge clip on her next shoot :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back