• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it true that women who accept a tickling fetish are conventionally unattractive?

dragonguy

TMF Novice
So a long while back, someone told me this in regard to finding a partner who would be ok with a tickle fetish:

''Most of the guys on here that tell you they met "the girl of their dreams" who is into tickling and it's wonderful....When the show photos the woman is usually a massively fat cow. Reality is you aren't probably going to find a hot girl that's sweet as candy and fulfills your fetish fantasies. Chances are a girl that will fulfill fetish needs is undesirably obese and just wants a man in her life so she deals with it. Just focus on a regular relationship when finding the right girl and don't let your fetish interfere. ''

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I do have conventionally attractive preferences. Is this really true or was this person just being a naysayer?

EDIT the quotations above ARE NOT my words but someone else's who DM'd me.

Last edited:
Wow, thats quite an assumption doncha think?

Anyway, no. Women who are accepting enough of a fetish aren't universally unattractive. A woman will have her standards regardless of how she looks, same can be said for men.

No, it's not even remotely true.
But the presumption seems to make some people feel better.

Having attended dozens of gatherings of tickle fetishists since my first in 2003, the answer is NO.
The percentage of obese women at such gatherings is less than at the Coney Island boardwalk or among the women sitting on benches in Central Park.

You get back what you send out into the Universe.

Trust me. There are many, many, many attractive women who will accept a tickling fetish. But remember that first they have to accept you.

It reminds me of an ancient Saturday Night Live Skit. Sharon Stone was host. One scene had Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider at a bar, ogling Sharon Stone. They were bragging that they were going to pick her up. When each one tried, they turned into babbling idiots once they began to talk to her. After they both struck out, blaming her and not themselves, in walks balding and pudgy John Lovitz. He swaggers over to Sharon Stone and says, “Hi…did I mention I have a penis?” To which Sharon Stone replies in incoherently babble. John Lovitz walks out of the bar and says to Schneider and Sandler, “It’s all in the delivery boys.”

The person who gave you the aforementioned “advice” is probably projecting their own personal disappointments and shortcomings.

Always remember that it’s all in the delivery.

So a long while back, someone told me this in regard to finding a partner who would be ok with a tickle fetish:

''Most of the guys on here that tell you they met "the girl of their dreams" who is into tickling and it's wonderful....When the show photos the woman is usually a massively fat cow. Reality is you aren't probably going to find a hot girl that's sweet as candy and fulfills your fetish fantasies. Chances are a girl that will fulfill fetish needs is undesirably obese and just wants a man in her life so she deals with it. Just focus on a regular relationship when finding the right girl and don't let your fetish interfere. ''

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I do have conventionally attractive preferences. Is this really true or was this person just being a naysayer?

I feel bad for the person who told you that. It sounds like they've never had the opportunity to live out their fantasies with a partner, and with this kind of attitude they probably never will.

You get back what you send out into the Universe.

Trust me. There are many, many, many attractive women who will accept a tickling fetish. But remember that first they have to accept you.

This right here. Well said.

No, it's not even remotely true.
But the presumption seems to make some people feel better.

Lol! I would say the OP's personality would more accurately fit his description of these women. My personal experiences with women that let mt tickle them was positive. First off, I wouldn't be with the kind of women he described, not that I'm so great, just my personal preference. And second, I always did my best to make them comfortable with me before I tried anything with them. Doing that usually made them more accepting for play of any kind. I honed these skills to the point that after tying, tickling the hell out of them and then doing my best to give them the pleasure I was getting made more than one come back and want to be tied up again! :p

So I'm guessing you look like a Calvin Klein model?

No but I am working on it. I have been told I am decent looking and younger than I am(nearly 23 but still pass as a high schooler). I just got to lean up and get out of skinny fat territory.

What you were told is utter BS. I was involved with a woman once that at one time was a celebrity...and she was far from an unattractive fat cow lol What Rasputin said is 100% true. If they accept you and have feelings for you, they'll accept the fetish that comes with you.

I would say, touch some tickling grass my friend, i.e get out into the actual community and go to NEST and munches. One crazy thing about my first NEST last year was looking around the room and being like, OMG these are just normal people lolz-I am not sure what I expected. There are many beautiful women, men, they/thems etc of a variety of different ages, body types, conventional and unconventional attractiveness etc.

First of all, what you just said is massively offensive to each and every woman in this forum. It is as if you called them all ugly and needy. Second, you can't just go about calling people "massive fucking cows", at least have some decency to state your preference for thin ladies in a less insulting way. Third, men are more likely to develop fetishes such as tickling as shown by all the data that is available to us. That being said, and while I do understand your point that people with low self-esteem might go out of their way to accommodate their partner's needs in fear of being eventually dumped, kinks and looks are not two mutually dependent variables. And even if that were the case, one's interest in a kink might vary. I have never been with a fellow fetishist, it's not even a criterion for me, but I have had a couple of gfs who found it fun. Was it as good as I had hoped for? Not even close. Was I fine with it? Yes.

First of all, what you just said is massively offensive to each and every woman in this forum. It is as if you called them all ugly and needy. Second, you can't just go about calling people "massive fucking cows", at least have some decency to state your preference for thin ladies in a less insulting way. Third, men are more likely to develop fetishes such as tickling as shown by all the data that is available to us. That being said, and while I do understand your point that people with low self-esteem might go out of their way to accommodate their partner's needs in fear of being eventually dumped, kinks and looks are not two mutually dependent variables. And even if that were the case, one's interest in a kink might vary. I have never been with a fellow fetishist, it's not even a criterion for me, but I have had a couple of gfs who found it fun. Was it as good as I had hoped for? Not even close. Was I fine with it? Yes.

To be clear those are not my words. They are the words of someone else who DM'd me and told me that.

That’s such a mean thing to say

When you’re in love, really in love, then your partner is automatically attractive to you - not out of desperation

And in that real love, you WANT to do things to make your partner happy - sexual and non sexual

What a lonely comment from an obviously lonely person

My GF doesn’t fit the description stated in the DM and she loves tickling, even though it’s not her fetish. It may anecdotal, but I know at least one hottie indulging in it :D

Don’t listen to that nonsense and live your life positively!

I just don’t understand the purpose of this question.

It sort of sounds like one of those things an adolescent would say, wanting to start some smack talk, but not wanting to take responsibility for it.

"This dude told me Karen's a slut..is that true?"
"Where'd you hear that?"
"Oh, I dunno...some dude".

I wonder if this was said to get a rise out of people and not meant to be sincere. If that is the case, well done. Also, I have had sessions where I did things I did not think I would like things but ended up enjoying them (light impact). No reason to think a woman you are attracted to wouldn’t either.

Last edited:
I think this takes the cake for the most ignorant and hateful statement I've ever read on the TMF.

I've read your statements and all of the comments on here and I have to say, thinking about it... what purpose does this question serve in the first place? What are you looking for by asking this? Do you want us to tell you there are people on here who fit a certain person's idea of beautiful?

And they may not have been your words but you could have asked the question in a decent way, removing some words or phrases and being polite about it. Yeah. Now that I think about it, the fact that you forwarded the question/asked it to the group in the first place can be considered both rude and offensive because you made no attempt to tone down the language and spare anyone's feelings despite how it may make some members of this group feel.

Plus why spread this negativity around? Obviously the person who said this is a huge asshole who spreads negativity and hate. By passing along his statements, you are directly spreading his message and thoughts making you part of the problem. You should have thought before you posted. Or at least asked the question in a considerate way.

There are a lot of different people on here of all ages, races, sexes, genders, and sizes. And keep in mind the TMF does not represent every single tickle fetishist in the world. A lot of people may be into tickling but not like or be aware of the TMF.

Anyway, anyone can be into tickling. My fiancee is beautiful I think and she was never into tickling until I came into her life. I tickled her a lot and eventually confessed to her that I love tickling and tickling her and she learned to love it too including tickling me. Anyone can learn to love something and develop a fetish at any point in life.

My advice to you is to cut the person out of ypur life completely that made these comments. Why would you want such a negative person in your life?

I've read your statements and all of the comments on here and I have to say, thinking about it... what purpose does this question serve in the first place? What are you looking for by asking this? Do you want us to tell you there are people on here who fit a certain person's idea of beautiful?

And they may not have been your words but you could have asked the question in a decent way, removing some words or phrases and being polite about it. Yeah. Now that I think about it, the fact that you forwarded the question/asked it to the group in the first place can be considered both rude and offensive because you made no attempt to tone down the language and spare anyone's feelings despite how it may make some members of this group feel.

Plus why spread this negativity around? Obviously the person who said this is a huge asshole who spreads negativity and hate. By passing along his statements, you are directly spreading his message and thoughts making you part of the problem. You should have thought before you posted. Or at least asked the question in a considerate way.

There are a lot of different people on here of all ages, races, sexes, genders, and sizes. And keep in mind the TMF does not represent every single tickle fetishist in the world. A lot of people may be into tickling but not like or be aware of the TMF.

Anyway, anyone can be into tickling. My fiancee is beautiful I think and she was never into tickling until I came into her life. I tickled her a lot and eventually confessed to her that I love tickling and tickling her and she learned to love it too including tickling me. Anyone can learn to love something and develop a fetish at any point in life.

My advice to you is to cut the person out of ypur life completely that made these comments. Why would you want such a negative person in your life?

Admittedly yeah part of me did wonder if this was true, even if the person who said was most likely bullshitting. And this isn't anyone I know IRL or on this forum. They DM'd me a couple years back after I made a thread asking about finding a partner who is into tickling. Like literally just DM'd me out of nowhere and said what is in the OP.

As to your other point I was just quoting what they said, though I could have been clearer about it. But simply quoting them isn't offensive especially when I don't agree with them anyway. We are all adults here, we can realize the difference between pointing out someone's negativity and supporting it, those are not the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back