• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a headsup C4S has changed producer protocol

Ice Princess

Verified
Just putting an apology out there to anyone wondering why we haven't been uploading any new material lately,,,Or should i say we are uploading it but C4S is taking days now to put the material up once we upload it which is really putting a damper on things around here,, so just know we are trying but if this continues C4S is going to have some real business issues, because talk about putting the brakes on producers! Anyway, we have a ton of new material to get out to you ...Just know we are trying..Going to have to figure out a way to keep things going,,If we could find another avenue for clips that had the kind of traffic they have we would def consider jumping ship,,Ugh,, the life,,LOL

I may be missing the point but would it not be easier to just have your own webite instead of putting everything on c4s? That way you can upload what you like when you like without fear of anyone taking it down.

a lot easier if you were Techy and did this full time, which we are not and don't LOL Not only that but the traffic stats for C4S is ff the charts heavily trafficked ...we did have a site awhile ago and it really was not as easy as C4S makes it but like i said,,we may be doing something different because of what they are doing now,,really just letting you all know whats up,,,We love what we do and hate when it starts to feel like work,,,,in all honestly we do this as pretty much a hobby and when it starts not being fun we will eventually call it quits...at any rate, thanks for the feedback
I may be missing the point but would it not be easier to just have your own webite instead of putting everything on c4s? That way you can upload what you like when you like without fear of anyone taking it down.

oh and the point was simply to let you know what we are experiencing & Why:)

oh and the point was simply to let you know what we are experiencing & Why:)

Thanks for the heads up. It’s a real bummer when a website makes unnecessary changes and it winds up being difficult.

I haven’t posted on DeviantArt in a while because the app crashes like crazy and the mobile version of the site sucks.

I’m with you [emoji817] on calling a hobby quits when it starts being more work than fun.

right on! We will come up with something!!
Thanks for the heads up. It’s a real bummer when a website makes unnecessary changes and it winds up being difficult.

I haven’t posted on DeviantArt in a while because the app crashes like crazy and the mobile version of the site sucks.

I’m with you [emoji817] on calling a hobby quits when it starts being more work than fun.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back