• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The husband of GiGi Lynn (AKA Milf GiGi) announces that she's now in hospice care.

Thank you for sharing- such a shame thoughts are with them (and a good time to remind people that fetish/sex workers are people, first).

Thank you for sharing- such a shame thoughts are with them (and a good time to remind people that fetish/sex workers are people, first).

Real talk. Whenever I receive a custom from a producer, I of course thank the producer for it but I also try to find a way to thank the model/models who are in it as well. Like if a model has an email address, I'll shoot them a message showing my gratitude for the custom. And in instances where the model can't be contacted, I just ask the producer to pass it on to them that I thought the custom was great. You never know what someone may be going through, and sometimes a kind comment can lift someone up. So I always try to make sure that those I do business with know that they're appreciated.

RIP, To one of the most beautiful ladies ever in the business. I was fortunate to meet MILF Gigi back in 2019 she was as beautiful and classy as in person as she is in her clips.

RIP MILF Gigi

LBFT

Last edited:
My thoughts go out to her and her family. what a tough thing to deal with. My heart is with them.

(and a good time to remind people that fetish/sex workers are people, first).

Such Truth in that statement! I think way too many people forget that or just don't care.

My thoughts go out to her and her family. what a tough thing to deal with. My heart is with them.

Such Truth in that statement! I think way too many people forget that or just don't care.

My grandmother passed in 2020. She lost her fight with cancer. The final weeks were definitely the hardest because we all knew that it the time was near. What really helped us get through it was the fact that everyone was working from home due to the pandemic, and we all got to spend a lot more time with her. She was confined to a medical bed at the house and had nurses coming over to give her treatment. Our main family room was both her bedroom and the work room for my sister and mother, so she saw them pretty much all-day everyday. I worked upstairs, but was downstairs a lot during my downtime. She was always vocal about how she loved being able to see everyone so often. We knew that we spent as much time with her as we possibly could, and we knew that being home with everyone there was how she wanted to go.

And totally with you when it comes to sex workers. A lot of people don't see the person, they only see objects.

I’m sorry to hear this, but I also hate to admit that I can’t seem to recall any of her material.. (old age creeping in, I guess). Can anyone post a pic of her work?

Indeed, just as others have said. I won’t speak for others here, but I admit to getting caught up in “the scene/bubble” when viewing clips and overlook/forget/block out the fact that these fetish models have their own personal lives/problems/struggles just like we do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back