• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

More from Jay and Amy's shoot...in the stocks together! This one's on the members site already

...and then Amy went in the stocks on her own afterwards :)

So good to see Chantelle back. She looks awesome and gets so sweaty in her clips, which I love!! Amy looks hot in the stocks too, did you do an upper body scene with her?

Hi turtleboy, after seeing the trailer, it seems that the new model Zora's pantyhose feet is favored by Jay; will Jay tickle Zora‘s pantyhose feet by licking and sucking? Will this video be on the shelves soon, I'm looking forward to it.

Secondly, since the classic tickler composed of Ayla and Faye tickles Angelina’s pantyhose feet together, there has been no super classic full-time female tickler combination for a long time.

I don't know if Jay is Will form a tickler group with Amy, after all, they have already formed a team to tickles your feet by licking and sucking; I don't know if they can form a professional tickler group in the future to test other beautiful model's pantyhose feet,

Although Amy is so sexy and charming, it's a pity to act as a full-time tickler, but it seems that the more sexy the beauty is as a tickler, there is a different charm. Just like Ayla and faye did.

Hi turtleboy, after seeing the trailer, it seems that the new model Zora's pantyhose feet is favored by Jay; will Jay tickle Zora‘s pantyhose feet by licking and sucking? Will this video be on the shelves soon, I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be previewing them soon - Zora is one to look out for ;)

So good to see Chantelle back. She looks awesome and gets so sweaty in her clips, which I love!! Amy looks hot in the stocks too, did you do an upper body scene with her?

Not this time - Jay and Amy are back later this month though so plenty of opportunities for customs with either or both of them!

Continuing the updates...there's a lot to come!

The return of Puja - amazing Indian foot model who is also super-ticklish. She actually managed to tickle herself when she was touching her feet filming this teaser video...which is quite an achievement :)

I'm always trying to persuade her to show a little more of herself on camera as she has a nice body too, but she's a little shy. That said, she'd never shown anything above the knee in her own videos so I think this is progress!

Also, the return of the very lovely Rose

She should be coming back again very shortly too!

Ayla's been doing a lot of the tickling lately and not getting a lot in return, so here's a little clip to help redress the balance :) It's short and sweet (and quite loud, because she really, really hated this one!)

She'll be getting more a lot more tickling next time I think ;)

This one is coming up very shortly...

Here's Missy Jay introducing newcomer Zora! Zora isn't a model or even a long-term friend of Jay. She's actually a lash technician who Jay had been using for a little while when she happened to notice that she has cute feet (true story!) She basically recruited her on that basis and persuaded her to come and try a shoot :) Happily, she had a great time and is actually returning with Jay tomorrow so they are both available for customs.

Zora is very cute. She's actually half-Persian (Persian-Jamaican), and she does indeed have cute feet (they're almost as tiny as Ayla's!)
She's also very ticklish :)

The got the biggest surprise with Zora was what happened when the tables were turned. She comes across as very cute and innocent so we'd assumed she would be a bit of a shy, gentle first-time tickler. I was expecting to have to encourage her to go harder, be meaner etc...but we were wrong! This girl is mean as hell and completely merciless. She just went all-out on Jay from the word go, and clearly enjoyed driving her crazy (and she was going crazy!) She's a natural tickler, and basically spent the whole time staring Jay in the eye with an evil grin on her face :D She's great

The expression says it all...she's already asked if she can do more tickling next time lol

David's introduction this time is very exciting. Professional tickler Jay develops and invites friends to join. Although Zora is not a model but Jay's eyelash technician, it can be seen from this that Jay really likes tickling, and I look forward to her inviting more beautiful of her friends joined the shooting to become an itchy model or dig out a very good female tickler like Amy, just like Faye and Sophia worked together, Ayla and Lyn knew each other, and the acquaintances were very tacit and topical. From this, Jay is likely to become one of Uktickling's signature ticklers in the future.

I don't know when rachelle will return, Her pantyhose feet are the most sensitive and most afraid of sucking tickling, Her's pantyhose feet are also the most favored by female tickler in Uktickling, and most female tickler will tickle rachelle's pantyhose feet by their mouth, wonder if Rachelle lucky enough to work once with Jay & Amy's tickler combo!

Yes a few times, but I think only in (private) customs

Yes they're all stunning for some reason! :)

Hope everyone had a great Xmas! Here's some new scenes with Angelina in a couple of customs before the year's out...

Firstly, a crazy nylon encasement tickle (this one's coming to the store next!)

..and another intense upperbody custom. This time, it's Coco doing the tickling - she's a great tickler and she did love tickling Angelina!

Is there a video of Coco on that purple outfit?

Puja has really beautiful feet and such nice long toenails. I wonder how she would handle a lickle under that toenail overhang. Hope we see more from her, maybe she would be open to using the table.

The standard and potential of a great and awesome female tickler:
1: The female tickler really like tickling, During the tickling beautiful model is accompanied by joy and excitement, there is an impulse to control and manipulate beautiful model's pantyhose feet.

2: During the tickling,Professional tickler will professionally control the model's pantyhose feet with one hand, just like Ayla and Faye, professional techniques. The other hand is responsible for attacking panthose feet, even if tickler tickles model’s pantyhose feet by sucking and licking,Professional tickler will control model’s pantyhose feet with hands to prevent feet from moving.

3: During the tickling,Professional tickler will be accompanied by interaction with the model, and will keep teasing and laughing at the model. If two female ticklers team up to tickles the model, the two ticklers will also interact tacitly, just like Ayla and Faye.

4: Professional female tickler desires for tickling beautiful model's pantyhose feet, have a foot worship tendency, and will tickle model's pantyhose feet by tongue and teeth.

5: Female tickler wears tight catsuit, leopard print tights, leather jacket, nog in grey and black pantyhose, which is different from model's nude or tan pantyhose feet, which enhances female tickler's strong sense and professional dress.(female tickler's professional outfit templates refer to Ayla and Faye's outfits in the following five videos: Faye Wants To Tickle Jade To Her Limit; Faye Loves Toying With Sophia's Helpless Ticklish Feet & Body; Faye Gives Sophia's Legs & Feet The Tickle Lickle Challenge - Custom; Faye's Tickle Lickle For Tillie's Sensitive Feet!; Ayla's Tickle Lickle For Lauren's Sensitive Toes - Custom)
The first batch of excellent female ticklers: Ayla sky, Faye X, Tammie lee, Tammy oldham, Lou, Alex adams; (currently only Ayla is continuing to update)
The second batch of excellent female tickler: Jasmine jae, Katie, beth, Hannah shaw, Coco, Valentina Bianco;
The third batch of excellent female tickler: Honour may, Liz-rainbow, Jade s, Naia, Jay, Amy a;(Jay's tickling style saw Faye's shadow)
I don't know which of the above excellent female ticklers will actively participate in the shooting.

Coco's a great tickler and she did love tickling Angelina!, A lot of female tickler like tickling Angelina very much, it would be more perfect if the following 2 videos include Coco tickles Angelina’s pantyhose feet by sucking and licking, Chantelle tickles Sophia’s pantyhose feet by sucking and licking.(Coco Has Fun With Angelina's Insanely Ticklish Body - Custom, Chantelle Enjoys Tormenting Sophia's Hot Body - Custom); Coco and Chantelle are both great female tickler of foot worship .

More of Missy Jay. Almost exactly a year after her last appearance with super-ticklish best friend Amy (a very popular scene!) she brought her back for more. The clips were even crazier this time...whether or not it's the year off in between, they both seem more ticklish - if that were even possible :)

Amy gets hogtied and goes completely nuts in this one - she's basically crying with laughter after a couple of minutes and then crying through the almost the entire clip (literally!) She got some good payback afterwards though ;)

Wow Missy Jay is stunning and really looks like she's enjoying herself! Amy is a real cute ticklee, hope to see these two again :)

No, I don't think so

Puja has really beautiful feet and such nice long toenails. I wonder how she would handle a lickle under that toenail overhang. Hope we see more from her, maybe she would be open to using the table.

She should be back next month, hopefully

Wow Missy Jay is stunning and really looks like she's enjoying herself! Amy is a real cute ticklee, hope to see these two again :)

They'll be back this weekend - get in touch for custom requests :)

Tonight I bought "Lottii's Payback Is Seriously Mean!", "Lottii's Feet-Up & Crazy-Ticklish In The New Stocks!" and "Phoenix Is A Mean & Merciless Tickler!" .

Theirs alot of fun slow teasing in "Phoenix Is A Mean & Merciless Tickler!".

"Lottii's Payback Is Seriously Mean!" is FANTASTIC!!! - Lottii is young, sexy, cruel and having alot of fun teasing and tickling those feet, as shown by her looks to camera. Lottii's very sexy, has great tickling fingers/nails and legs in black nylons and high heels look GREAT!!! After watching this video I had to look up what the TV show "Get Your Own Back" was as well. Lol.

And, "Lottii's Feet-Up & Crazy-Ticklish In The New Stocks!" is GREAT also. Lottii is SOOO SEXY. Great body and very nice feet. She has a really nice but quiet laugh, but I love the moments where her laugh gets louder.

Last edited:
Hello turtleboy, it's been a while since you uploaded images of Bella Mendez, is there any update on when that video comes out for purchase? Or are you not going to put it up for sale?

Any plans to have Ayla in for f/f clips in the coming months? Thanks!

Only the one F/F scene as Jay ended up breaking a nail while tickling her (she was getting carried away on her feet!) and it hurt her finger - those nails are long! It was a really cute scene though at least...just no revenge this time :)

When this video will be available?

Tonight I bought "Lottii's Payback Is Seriously Mean!", "Lottii's Feet-Up & Crazy-Ticklish In The New Stocks!" and "Phoenix Is A Mean & Merciless Tickler!" .

Theirs alot of fun slow teasing in "Phoenix Is A Mean & Merciless Tickler!".

"Lottii's Payback Is Seriously Mean!" is FANTASTIC!!! - Lottii is young, sexy, cruel and having alot of fun teasing and tickling those feet, as shown by her looks to camera. Lottii's very sexy, has great tickling fingers/nails and legs in black nylons and high heels look GREAT!!! After watching this video I had to look up what the TV show "Get Your Own Back" was as well. Lol.

And, "Lottii's Feet-Up & Crazy-Ticklish In The New Stocks!" is GREAT also. Lottii is SOOO SEXY. Great body and very nice feet. She has a really nice but quiet laugh, but I love the moments where her laugh gets louder.

Thanks for the review(s)! :thumbsup:

Hello turtleboy, it's been a while since you uploaded images of Bella Mendez, is there any update on when that video comes out for purchase? Or are you not going to put it up for sale?

I don't have an update, sorry.

Any plans to have Ayla in for f/f clips in the coming months? Thanks!

I do plan to try and get her in next month. I don't know whether it'll be a solo or an F/F shoot though.

When this video will be available?

I don't have a release date as yet - could be any time in the next couple of months as I have a lot of content to release and have put quite a lot of Missy Jay clips out recently!

Crazy new scenes with Lara-Lee

Very crazy! These facial expressions are completely real by the way...she just really, really, really hates being tickled! I really can't stress how much she hates it...

Lara told me she actually has no idea why she agrees to shoot with me at all. Nevertheless, she's back again this week! ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back