• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heidi Gardner (feet)

qwerty86

1st Level Red Feather
Heidi seemed to have a pretty good jerking away and chuckle reaction in one of the final sketches of SNL this past week (Travis Kelce was the host). Bowen Yang grabs her foot to give her a foot rub when the potential tickling occurs. Wikifeet has some screenshots up of the scene now. [SUP][/SUP]

I love Heidi Gardner! Not sure if it's a ticklish response, but it could be.
Happens at 2:22 and 2:36.

https: //youtu.be/pTYogejydKo?list=RDCMUCqFzWxSCi39LnW1JKFR3efg

Good find either way and thanks for sharing!

keep in mind, she's also acting...it's much easier to act ticklish because it would make sense for the character vs. pretend not to be ticklish.

keep in mind, she's also acting...it's much easier to act ticklish because it would make sense for the character vs. pretend not to be ticklish.

It’s a late night sketch comedy show. Likely with some improv. Not a Martin Scorsese film.

I personally don’t believe they are that deep in character.

The flinch, the little tremble in her voice, the nervous smile, and the kicking away. These all seem like natural reactions to tickling. In my humble opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back