• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deleted

It sounds like you will have more opportunities lol. Interesting that she never said stop at the same time.
I don't know what it is about Chinese women and ticklish feet, my Indo ex did and I recently discovered my new gf does and she is Chinese.

She actually said at the beginning: no not my feet and then started laughing. I have tickled many mature asian women over 50 and all of them really could not take it.

She actually said at the beginning: no not my feet and then started laughing. I have tickled many mature asian women over 50 and all of them really could not take it.

Ah I see lol, well I dare say you will have more chances yet.

In High School i worked at a Chinese reataurant one summer and the daughter of the owner was in my grade. I was able to tickle the hell out of the daughter and her mom one night, they were both extremely ticklish all over including their feet. The mom even told me that all Asian women are very ticklish.

In High School i worked at a Chinese reataurant one summer and the daughter of the owner was in my grade. I was able to tickle the hell out of the daughter and her mom one night, they were both extremely ticklish all over including their feet. The mom even told me that all Asian women are very ticklish.

I haven't met an Asian woman that isn't. :)

I’ve been told that most Asian women have ticklish feet, but have never experienced that myself. Perhaps one day….

Wow. On the same night? Tell us more, Jack!

Cheers, everybody.
SmashTV

Hi Smash. I was working as a delivery boy at this chinese restaurant. The daughter was always teasing me that i wanted a girkfriend but couldn'tget one. I think she liked me but i was too naive to realize it. Well when i came back from a delivery one night, she was teasing me in the break room so i decided to give her a good old fashioned tickling. I soon found out she was off the charts ticklish when i started tickling her sides, her armpits and when she fell on the couch covering up her ticklish body i removed her sandals, held her ankles and got her off the charts ticklish feet. She was going crazy. . HAHAHA!! Stop, my feet are so ticklish. Haha! When i stopped we talked about how ticklish she was and she said i get it from my mom whose just as ticklish as me. I played dumb and said really. She then said when she comes back here (the break room) lets get her. Now the daughter was cute, petite and very pretty. The mom was an older version of the daughter. Both were about 5 foot 1 or 2, size 6 feet. Well when the mom came to the back, the daughter grabbed the mom then started tickling her sides, she giggled, went crazy and then tried to get away. The mom with her Chinese accent said stop I'm tickles. I was mesmerized to see the daughter tickle the mom and to see how ticklish the mom was. The daughter then got the mom on the couch and said Jack help me. So i then saw the mom's sandal dangling while she was fighting to try and get away. I then grabbed the moms ankle, removed the sandal and started tickling her feet. She went ballistic. Hahaha. Stop i'm tickles. After a minute or so i stopped because the mom started coughing and I was worried about losing my delivery job. This was a long time ago, i was a junior in HS.

Last edited:
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing Jack, much appreciated.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back