• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Tickle Central?

iseeyou48

Does anybody know what happened to the Tickle Central studio? Can you still get their clips someplace? I really loved their clips.

The website with the subscription closed a long while back but they did have a clips 4 sale store still. I am lucky enough to have downloaded pretty much all of their content while it was available. Sadly with the changes coming to clips 4 sale a lot of stores are going to be changing to a different platform or just closing down. I am probably going to be changing my store to a different platform as well as I will not comply with the new rules regarding my personal information being publicly available to any Joe Blow off the street.

If I remember correctly, it was pretty much all due to piracy. They were pirated heavily as hell, and it just wasn't worth it. To produce content, money have to be made to be able to produce more.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. As a customer, we don't really have an idea of everything it takes to produce quality content. I loved their videos. The models were beautiful and seemed to be genuinely ticklish and they had great story lines.

The website with the subscription closed a long while back but they did have a clips 4 sale store still. I am lucky enough to have downloaded pretty much all of their content while it was available. Sadly with the changes coming to clips 4 sale a lot of stores are going to be changing to a different platform or just closing down. I am probably going to be changing my store to a different platform as well as I will not comply with the new rules regarding my personal information being publicly available to any Joe Blow off the street.

Hi,
what personal information do they request to expose?
From what I saw, from the producer side, you can just add a monitored email address...

Hi,
what personal information do they request to expose?
From what I saw, from the producer side, you can just add a monitored email address...

You should have gotten an email the other day stating the new corporation is taking over after buying them out. As of September you will have no choice but to make the company address (our homes for most of us), your name, and all contact info available to ANYONE at request. That means if anyone (including stalkers), could send a ROI and they will get all of your info. As such I will be closing my store and going to Manyvids or one of the other platforms as I will not allow them to jeopardize mine or my models privacy for any reason.

You should have gotten an email the other day stating the new corporation is taking over after buying them out. As of September you will have no choice but to make the company address (our homes for most of us), your name, and all contact info available to ANYONE at request. That means if anyone (including stalkers), could send a ROI and they will get all of your info. As such I will be closing my store and going to Manyvids or one of the other platforms as I will not allow them to jeopardize mine or my models privacy for any reason.

Hi,
yea, i saw this email.
they also demand to upload the ID copy and release form of each and every model appearing on site.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
my models trust me when they allow me to picture their ID.
if tomorrow someone hacks their systems and get all of their ID's (this shit happens every day now with Ransome hackers)
i don't want to be responsible for such a leak.

But,
I'm not sure if this is related to them being bought by this other company, or if this are new regulations being imposed by credit card companies and soon be enforced on all other platform.

But I do think that instead of protecting models and producers in this industry, regulations like this can cause the exact opposite.

Hi,
yea, i saw this email.
they also demand to upload the ID copy and release form of each and every model appearing on site.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
my models trust me when they allow me to picture their ID.
if tomorrow someone hacks their systems and get all of their ID's (this shit happens every day now with Ransome hackers)
i don't want to be responsible for such a leak.

But,
I'm not sure if this is related to them being bought by this other company, or if this are new regulations being imposed by credit card companies and soon be enforced on all other platform.

But I do think that instead of protecting models and producers in this industry, regulations like this can cause the exact opposite.

The other company is who mandated the changes prior to purchase.

I will not jeopardize the safety of my models either and respect you for protecting yours.
I am beginning work on getting things transferred to the new platform this week and have decided to terminate my clips 4 sale store once finished.

The other company is who mandated the changes prior to purchase.

I will not jeopardize the safety of my models either and respect you for protecting yours.
I am beginning work on getting things transferred to the new platform this week and have decided to terminate my clips 4 sale store once finished.

That's a hard step...
currently C4S delivers pretty big chunk of sales.
but I'm really not sure what their future is with all this changes.

If anyone bought the Clips of Simone please do let me know. Unfortunately i missed buying the last part of her first clip she did.

Best,

Sky Cpt.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. As a customer, we don't really have an idea of everything it takes to produce quality content. I loved their videos. The models were beautiful and seemed to be genuinely ticklish and they had great story lines.

Very true. Tickle Central was one of the first clip stores I ever got invested in. There was just something friendly, playful and inviting about it; usually nothing too explicit or strongly sexual, it just felt like watching a couple of friends having fun. Favourite models included Sammi, Chloe, Dacy, Maci, Jasmine, Mia, MILF Nikki, Tay, Missy & Jayce, Apple, one-timers like Rayven and Karla; so many beautiful girls, playful and ticklish!

Is there really no where left to buy the clips?

Very true. Tickle Central was one of the first clip stores I ever got invested in. There was just something friendly, playful and inviting about it; usually nothing too explicit or strongly sexual, it just felt like watching a couple of friends having fun. Favourite models included Sammi, Chloe, Dacy, Maci, Jasmine, Mia, MILF Nikki, Tay, Missy & Jayce, Apple, one-timers like Rayven and Karla; so many beautiful girls, playful and ticklish!

Is there really no where left to buy the clips?

Candice was my favorite.

Unfortunately there is no other way to buy the clips now. That's the biggest draw back whenever a store totally shuts down. If you didn't purchase a clip/clips before that, you're sadly just S.O.L. When TickleTown closed down years ago, all of the clips went with it. It was a very underrated store with great models, but now the only way to find clips from there is to hope that some video sharing site has some clips floating around on it.

it's a shame, i was hoping to buy the clips i missed, and it's a lot.

Does anyone have a clip from tickle central called tickling nina? I had it years ago, but it accidently got deleted. I tried going back to the clip4sale site but the site was already taken down.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back