• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE VIDEO : A glimpse of what is to come (From 17 Yet to be released Clips)

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Our in House studio, Lovely laugh Tickling, has troubles.
Indeed, due to rising costs, 104 unreleased Clips are at Risk of never being published.

More Over, the production of new Clips is almost halted with the budget constraints, we can only shoot if we have Customs.

To help LLT keep going, he needs to sell more Clips, Accessing the Theater by buying Tickets and Memberships also helps greatly.

We do not currently want to ask for donations, LLT just wants to sell enough to continue doing what he likes, and what you like.

Out of the 104 Clips that are pending, this free video alone is made with only 17 of them (and a couple of our best already released)

Please Enjoy, and if you think that Lovely Laugh Tickling is a quality Studio AND you can help, please do. We have a lot of ideas and models.

Watch The Video

Do not hesitate to tell me which of these clips you really want to see soon

Update to clarify :
- LLT is not Holding on these Clips, it is just a long backlog of clips that we have since 2019. (Not all the clips are from 2019 now but we always had a stock)
- LLT is not performing badly per se, it is just a problem of rising costs this year that we need to overcome by selling more. The end result is the same, LLT needs money

Last edited:
wow pretty good preview so many lovely cute girls get tickled silly good on tickling .

This is baffling at best. You make money by releasing the clips so that people can buy them. Why hang onto over 100 clips and say that you're running out of money to make more?

The purpose was absolutely not to "cry" but to show what is pending
LLT releases clips as much as possible (at least once per week), that is not the problem and I dont see why would anyone start a drama.

Just so you two can have elements of answers, it does not exactly work like you think :
- Releasing too often makes you loose efficacity, LLT released from end of november 2019 to january 2020 daily or almost and at some point your customers can't really keep up
- Even tho, there is too much work on the website to release more often

So please, before judging, understand that you don't have all the informations, numbers,etc ...

Last year, I think, you showed us pictures of a shoot with a mature woman (can't remember her name blond hair)... This clip has been published or noy yet?

if you cant publish more because ypu publish too much why as for customs ? that makes no sense.... either you have too much clips and publish them or you dont have enough and ask to participate on customs. But you cant ask for le cul de la crémière comme on dit

Last year, I think, you showed us pictures of a shoot with a mature woman (can't remember her name blond hair)... This clip has been published or noy yet?

Maybe it is Sabine, I havent published it yet

if you cant publish more because ypu publish too much why as for customs ? that makes no sense.... either you have too much clips and publish them or you dont have enough and ask to participate on customs. But you cant ask for le cul de la crémière comme on dit

The customs are really important :
It pays the models without taking from the treasury, and one can make 3 or 4 clips without it being a catastrophe if they dont sell well

but most importantly It allows to get new models and maintain the network. Scooting is an ongoing process

Last edited:
looks like you have mothe than 2 years of content at the pace of one a week ... scout less release more

- Releasing too often makes you loose efficacity...

The top earning producers appear to release a new title every two or three days. It works because they generate vast catalogues of content in relatively short spaces of time for us to peruse and buy from. The scale and diversity of those catalogues increase the likelihood of a purchase being made given how diverse the kink is. It also increases their studio visibility, because we are clicking through to their sites more often, they are always on our radar.

Some of them parlay those catalogues into streaming membership sites, a further source of revenue, in addition to having individual titles for sale/download for the avid collectors among us.

Maybe look to that model instead - the evidence of it being successful is none of them are on here saying what you're saying.

Now we've seen the previews (and they look great), we of course would like access the videos. But that's not what you're offering here. I don't know what you're offering to be honest.

My unsolicited advice would be to wander over to Patreon or Loyal Fans, load 50 videos, and boom, you've got a ready baked membership site.

Use the other 50 to make 2/3 video updates a week. The revenue generated by the steady monthly income will sustain your other operations at Genuine Tickling, and also drive uptake for custom orders - we will have had chance to see the videos, and so are more likely to order a custom with our new favorite models.

I know your whole thing is to subvert the C4S hegemony by not taking a savage commission, but from this post it's clearly a hard road to be walking in the current climate with all the payment option crackdowns and such.

The top earning producers appear to release a new title every two or three days. It works because they generate vast catalogues of content in relatively short spaces of time for us to peruse and buy from. The scale and diversity of those catalogues increase the likelihood of a purchase being made given how diverse the kink is. It also increases their studio visibility, because we are clicking through to their sites more often, they are always on our radar.

Yes the catalogue effect works, but it's still long term and it will take years to achieve something like the top players do.
Actually I dont know if Cruising like Tickle Intensive without releasing any clips is still feasible because studios visibility is really not what it was.

Release rate will be increased but can't really do more than 2 releases / Week

Some of them parlay those catalogues into streaming membership sites
We have the theater for that, it works great

Now we've seen the previews (and they look great), we of course would like access the videos. But that's not what you're offering here. I don't know what you're offering to be honest.
The video itself is an ad to say that we have good stuff coming and that -I believe- we also have good stuff already released.
Maybe adding the text along confused some people

I received some Pms and emails with a lot of kind words, but it looks like some things got lost in translation :

- LLT is not Holding on these Clips, it is just a long backlog of clips that we have since 2019. (Not all the clips are from 2019 now but we always had a stock)
- LLT is not performing badly per se, it is just a problem of rising costs this year that we need to overcome by selling more. The end result is the same, LLT needs money

Let me just start by saying that I'm a huge fan of you, your site and a number of the producers whose clips you sell. I don't want you to think that any of what I am about to say is against you personally or the quality of what you produce.

That being said, I think one of the major reasons you're not getting enough customs is that they're frequently for new models that we have no experience with. I remember really liking the look of one of your models, Sabine, and even considering getting a custom, before ultimately deciding against it because I didn't actually know if I'd like her reactions. I know you say that you get your money back if the model isn't ticklish enough but what if I don't like their laugh or their physical reactions? To me it makes more sense to do two shoots with a model, the first where you just shoot clips for your site, and the second time when you offer customs when the audience knows what to expect. Imagine offering an opportunity to order custom clips starring Anna from French Tickling. You wouldn't be able to spend all the money you'd make. Of course I'm saying this with little to no experience in the industry. There might be any number of reasons why this is a bad or impossible idea for you. You obviously know your own situation better than I do. I'm just trying to help.

This is a Good point Malgus, but I think we solved it recently because we publish their audition for free and then we shoot if we have a custom

I have another audition monday with 2 girls and I'll try to shoot a good audition (that feels more like a mini clip than a quick tickle)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back