• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Defeated

dave77

TMF Novice
Anyone ever thought about being defeated by an enemy from tickling? Being made to Submit and admit that they are your superior? What about the other way around Tickling your enemy making them submit.

A long time in high school, this kid and I didn't get along. Thinking about it now, this kid was stronger than me. So if he wanted to tickle the shit out of me he would of with glee. It did close one time. He was poking me on the shoulder with a pen. If he would of daggerd me in the armpit, it probably would pop off. To add fuel to the fire, he was a sadistic kid. So he would of went to town in humiliating me. Also, I wonder how my big sister would of stacked up against him trying to protect her little brother. Im guessing it would of ended horribly for my big sister.

Anyone ever thought about being defeated by an enemy from tickling? Being made to Submit and admit that they are your superior? What about the other way around Tickling your enemy making them submit.

Would love any answers on this older post?

I love the idea of tickle fighting/wrestling. Whether I win or lose, I’m all for it.

A long time in high school, this kid and I didn't get along. Thinking about it now, this kid was stronger than me. So if he wanted to tickle the shit out of me he would of with glee. It did close one time. He was poking me on the shoulder with a pen. If he would of daggerd me in the armpit, it probably would pop off. To add fuel to the fire, he was a sadistic kid. So he would of went to town in humiliating me. Also, I wonder how my big sister would of stacked up against him trying to protect her little brother. Im guessing it would of ended horribly for my big sister.

Not gonna lie, the last line of your post is kinda hot to think about. I realize it's your sister and not trying to make this weird, but I think it would be very intriguing if she stepped in to defend you from a bully and ending up being tickled into submission by the bully herself. Especially if she is older and appears to be stronger until tickling comes in. Very attractive scenario.

I'm really into the scenarios where a bigger, stronger, older, wiser, etc. opponent is taken down by someone younger, weaker, etc. Especially with tickling.

In regard to this question, yes I have pictured myself being taken down and broken and mercilessly tickled to tears multiple times by my fiancee, an attractive neighbor, a best friend, etc. And I have also visualized myself taking someone down using tickling, though it rarely happens. Also, unfortunately, many of thr women that end up coming into my life throughout high school, college, etc. have ended up being not ticklish and it still drives me crazy to this day.

Three women in particular I'd kill to get some type of ticklish reaction from in order of importance:

1. My old high school best friend (we're adults now)
2. My current next door female neighbor. She goes outside barefoot all the time and she has genuinely nice feet and it drives me crazy. Ive tickled her several times before all over and not a single reaction.
3. This girl I really liked that I went to high school with and worked with on an Emergency Squad and almost dated years later. (Unfortunately we no longer talk)

Not gonna lie, the last line of your post is kinda hot to think about. I realize it's your sister and not trying to make this weird, but I think it would be very intriguing if she stepped in to defend you from a bully and ending up being tickled into submission by the bully herself. Especially if she is older and appears to be stronger until tickling comes in. Very attractive scenario.

I'm really into the scenarios where a bigger, stronger, older, wiser, etc. opponent is taken down by someone younger, weaker, etc. Especially with tickling.

In regard to this question, yes I have pictured myself being taken down and broken and mercilessly tickled to tears multiple times by my fiancee, an attractive neighbor, a best friend, etc. And I have also visualized myself taking someone down using tickling, though it rarely happens. Also, unfortunately, many of thr women that end up coming into my life throughout high school, college, etc. have ended up being not ticklish and it still drives me crazy to this day.

Three women in particular I'd kill to get some type of ticklish reaction from in order of importance:

2. My current next door female neighbor. She goes outside barefoot all the time and she has genuinely nice feet and it drives me crazy. Ive tickled her several times before all over and not a single reaction.
3. This girl I really liked that I went to high school with and worked with on an Emergency Squad and almost dated years later. (Unfortunately we no longer talk)

I agree, that can be pretty hot, the ticklish going up against the unticklish.

That's always been a fun scenario I played in my head. From real life, to watching TV shows and professional wrestling. 2 or multiple women that hate each other in a tickle fight tickling their hated foe to submission. If Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey fought in a tickling orientated MMA fight, that would pretty much be the only way Miesha would ever get a win over Ronda since Ronda is way more ticklish than she is.

There was a video on a a show where a group of girls tickled another woman who was considered "the bitch" of the group, and that made the tickling that much more entertaining.

Ok, now I have to ask, is your big sister ticklish? Or you just assume that since you are, that she is too?

big yes.

The whole "I really actually HATE you," as you giggle and plead.
I'm a Lee... so I imagine someone who is like a bully to me... someone who is incredibly mean at times... getting me alone and humiliating me with tword torture.

of course I hate my limits... an "enemy" can be a number of things... and there are some enemies I'd rather didn't touch me. Haha

But an attractive enemy who is maybe obnoxious, selfish, rude and a bit of a bully towards me... yes... I would be so horribly aroused and humiliated if they did this.

That's always been a fun scenario I played in my head. From real life, to watching TV shows and professional wrestling. 2 or multiple women that hate each other in a tickle fight tickling their hated foe to submission. If Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey fought in a tickling orientated MMA fight, that would pretty much be the only way Miesha would ever get a win over Ronda since Ronda is way more ticklish than she is.

There was a video on a a show where a group of girls tickled another woman who was considered "the bitch" of the group, and that made the tickling that much more entertaining.
How do you know that Ronda is more ticklish than Miesha?
I mean I know Ronda has stated to be "deathly ticklish" but how do you know she is more tickis than Miesha?

How do you know that Ronda is more ticklish than Miesha?
I mean I know Ronda has stated to be "deathly ticklish" but how do you know she is more tickis than Miesha?

You don't. Furthermore, every combat-trained person I've ever spoken to on the subject says that trying to tickle them during a fight isn't going to give you any kind of "leg up" since they're already in fight-or-flight mode and adrenaline tends to shut that kinda shit down. Trying to tickle Ms. Rousey in a fight might get you an elbow in the face, not the curl-up-and-cry response you're hoping for as a fetishist.

On topic, I once binged the entirety of Crayon Shin Chan on Netflix. If you're not familiar with it, it's about a selfish brat of a preschooler and his family. It's utterly hilarious. Anyway, in one episode Shin Chan and his mother switch bodies. Can't remember if it's a dream sequence or what, but the segment faded-out while Shin Chan (in the bigger, stronger, adult body of his mom) was tickling the everlovin' fuck out of his mother in his tiny little toddler body. I remember thinking to my self, wow; what a horrible scenario for Shin Chan's mom. Children can be absolutely sadistic in general, and you just know Shin Chan in particular would be thinking "time for some serious payback", and there wouldn't be a damn thing his mom could do to stop him.

Mercy.

You don't. Furthermore, every combat-trained person I've ever spoken to on the subject says that trying to tickle them during a fight isn't going to give you any kind of "leg up" since they're already in fight-or-flight mode and adrenaline tends to shut that kinda shit down. Trying to tickle Ms. Rousey in a fight might get you an elbow in the face, not the curl-up-and-cry response you're hoping for as a fetishist.

That's what they say because they don't want their weakness exposed!

Jokes aside of course I'm aware that tickling is not going to be a useful move in a real fight, not even if the assume opponent is super ticklish.
if you are in a dominant position you have countless of much better options instead of resorting to tickling and if you are in a neutral or inferior position you are not using your arms for what they are supposed to do, ie. defending yourself or trying to improve your position and you are leaving yourself completely vulnerable.

I was just wondering where the other poster get the information about Miesha's level of ticklishness compared to Ronda.

Trust me. It my be taboo but I do think about it, my supposedly big strong sister surrenders to tickling from my bully whose 5 years younger than her. Especially if she wore a tank top.

I am probably the Queen of this haha.

On the receiving end, people trying to use tickling against me - being small, taunty, cute will do that! Sometimes trying to get me to tell them something, sometimes to get me back for getting them, sometimes being mean/bully, sometimes being pervs.... I have had to tank a lot of tickle attempts over the years!

0n the giving end, I have definitely dished it out a lot over the years sometimes to defend a friend from a tickle attack, sometimes to get one over on someone, sometimes for fun etc.

This whole dynamic is very me, lots of memories haha

I am probably the Queen of this haha.

On the receiving end, people trying to use tickling against me - being small, taunty, cute will do that! Sometimes trying to get me to tell them something, sometimes to get me back for getting them, sometimes being mean/bully, sometimes being pervs.... I have had to tank a lot of tickle attempts over the years!

0n the giving end, I have definitely dished it out a lot over the years sometimes to defend a friend from a tickle attack, sometimes to get one over on someone, sometimes for fun etc.

This whole dynamic is very me, lots of memories haha

And we would sure Love to read about ALL of em to! :)

That is something I still fantasize about to this day. My sister trying to defend me but is over powered and gets tickled.

The idea of defeating a woman is honestly the inspiration for my username. I like the idea of inflicting humiliation by rendering the Lee a ‘loser’. It also feels like a somewhat rare sensation. Surprising to me considering the amount of comic book/anime related feet/tickle art there is. Feel like the defeat thing works better when the Lee actually feels ‘bested’ rather than ‘chosen’.

🤣😂🤣 whoever tries that will work themselves to death. I do not bow, I do not bend, and I do not break. Proud of you get the music ref.

I've been the defeated party in this scenario sooooooo many times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back