• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Models from Czech Ticklish Girls

belzer

Hi, do you remember Irena and Klara from Czech Ticklish Girls? Do you know how can I find more of them on the internet? Maybe they has some other aliases, another names and model in the different kind of movies (I don't know, regular bondage etc.). Maybe someone found their instagram?

Czech tickling models were unbelievably hot. I especially loved Victoria Puppy. Just google them and see what pops up.

Czech tickling models were unbelievably hot. I especially loved Victoria Puppy. Just google them and see what pops up.

Even though I don't think Victoria Puppy is the most ticklish model in the world, she has some of the nicest feet I've seen. Just absolutely stunning soles.

I own 75-100 videos from this producer and I wish they were still in business. I'd pay a lot to see Daniela ticked in nylons. For all the nylon vids they did, she never got tickled while wearing any

Even though I don't think Victoria Puppy is the most ticklish model in the world, she has some of the nicest feet I've seen. Just absolutely stunning soles.

She's definitely not the most ticklish model they have had but I think she's by far the hottest. I will mention though that although Victoria's feet aren't all that ticklish I have watched clips of her bucking wildly when she's tickled on her underarms. Sandra is wildly ticklish and very beautiful as well.

I own 75-100 videos from this producer and I wish they were still in business. I'd pay a lot to see Daniela ticked in nylons. For all the nylon vids they did, she never got tickled while wearing any

If I had stayed single I wanted to take I trip out there and see if I could be a disguised tickler in one of their videos if the producer let me. I was obsessed with that site from 2007 through like 2013. I finished college in 2010 and foolishly got a girlfriend right away and put the dream on hold. Now it is unfortunately too late.

If I had stayed single I wanted to take I trip out there and see if I could be a disguised tickler in one of their videos if the producer let me. I was obsessed with that site from 2007 through like 2013. I finished college in 2010 and foolishly got a girlfriend right away and put the dream on hold. Now it is unfortunately too late.

I had the same dream too and was also slightly obsessed, especially with ticklee Sandra.

I even wrote a story about it, winning the lottery and buying shares in the business! Haha. Links in my signature.

Wait! They went out of business! Well that sux, they were one of the best in the bizz.

Pardon my ignorance, but do we know why such an awesome studio went out of business in the first place? It used to produce some top quality videos compared to modern studios. Perhaps we need to start a hashtag like #bringbacktheczechforcedorgasmverse ? lmao

Pardon my ignorance, but do we know why such an awesome studio went out of business in the first place? It used to produce some top quality videos compared to modern studios. Perhaps we need to start a hashtag like #bringbacktheczechforcedorgasmverse ? lmao

I can think of a couple of reasons. First off was the producer made all of his material available on a membership site that allowed access to all of his studios for only 20 dollars a month. Basically, for the cost of like 2 clips you can have all the clips you want for 20 dollars. After you have done your business enough times there is little reason to continue paying for a monthly membership. Thus, the producer loses money on selling new clips since the buyer already has whacked off to it a dozen times over the past month, along with the rest of the collection, for only 20 dollars.

The other reason is obvious as well. Pirating clips. If clips are readily available on free sites than a producer is going to have a very hard time turning a profit. Also, judging by the quality of women he hired, I'm thinking the producer was paying premium prices for actual models. Didn't appear, at least to me, like he was doing much business with amateurs. Every girl he worked with was between an 8-10 in the looks department.

Last edited:
The Czech models don't seem anymore or less ticklish than any other tickle models. But the models they choose for Czech tickling clips generally don't seem to be very ticklish, if they're ticklish at all.

The Czech models don't seem anymore or less ticklish than any other tickle models. But the models they choose for Czech tickling clips generally don't seem to be very ticklish, if they're ticklish at all.

That may be so but you can't deny that the models on that site were consistently more beautiful than any other tickle site was producing during that time.

In my opinion, many of the models great exaggerated their reactions to tickling. In fact, I remember one model, who was clearly ticklish give a natural reaction, only to realize that the reaction was not intense enough, and she then looked at the camera, cocked her head back, and proceeded to give one of the fakest forced laughs ever. I'll be honest I don't have any secret ability to spot fakers, but when it's obvious it is obvious. And there was a lot of faking going on with Czech Tickling. I will not say with every model, but a large percentage of the models were clearly exaggerating.

I'm another who loved this studio. Incredibly hot girls, great camera work and equipment, and some of the hottest clips I've seen mixing intense tickling and orgasms. That's only sometimes my thing, but they generally did it best. Their pure tickling varied like every site, but was above average. Many of my all-time faves came from there: Violet, Zoe, Frida, Sandra, Rene ...

Violet...holy moly she was incredible. And Yvette. I liked the fact that they offered pictures too. Not just videos.

You're not kidding! Violet definitely makes my top 10 all-time, and possibly top 5. Cute, sexy, and crazy-ticklish. I love extreme reactions like hers - helplessly hysterical at a touch

I occasionally enjoyed the videos, but for my taste they where to generic and one was almost like the other one. But I enjoyed their forced orgams the most. Surprised me aswell, when they went out of business.

I occasionally enjoyed the videos, but for my taste they where to generic and one was almost like the other one. But I enjoyed their forced orgams the most. Surprised me aswell, when they went out of business.

They were completely generic and formulaic, but they also included beautiful European women in pantyhose so it was more to enjoy watching them than caring about how ticklish they were. Czechtickling also did forced orgasm clips which I enjoy.

They were completely generic and formulaic, but they also included beautiful European women in pantyhose so it was more to enjoy watching them than caring about how ticklish they were. Czechtickling also did forced orgasm clips which I enjoy.

You are right, the models where beautiful. Sometimes the only reason to watch the videos. It always enraged me, that they could be so much better. Today Russian fetish reminds me of an upgraded version of czechtickling, for some reason.

You are right, the models where beautiful. Sometimes the only reason to watch the videos. It always enraged me, that they could be so much better. Today Russian fetish reminds me of an upgraded version of czechtickling, for some reason.

The Russian fetish tickling site is a mixed bag. Some of the girls are beautiful, but they are all really, really young. Like listed as 21 but honestly look like they just recently turned 18. I think they use more of a mix of styles of tickling on the Russian site, but I don't think they come even close in comparison to the level and volume of beautiful women from Czechtickling. I rewatch older Sandra clips and oh my god is she hot. I recently watched this one where Sandra tickles another girl, I can't remember her name, but she's like a perfect 10 in beauty and she's in a gold dress, beige pantyhose, and strapped stretched out on a table with her arms over her head. I think her name may be Vanessa Hell. Anyways, might be the hottest clip, from an aesthetics standpoint, that I've ever seen. Nothing from the Russian tickling site can match it.

Then again, pantyhose tickling is my thing and Czech site went above and beyond to deliver beautiful women in pantyhose. I don't see enough of it with the Russian fetish site. The pepper in a pantyhose video here and there but not often enough for my liking.

I don't think the Czech site went out of business. I think they maybe just got tired of the business. They were doing it for 15 years or so and so I can imagine it was no longer as much fun and piracy hurt the profits.

At one stage Jane (who I always had the impression was the partner or wife of Mr Tickler) was one of their main female ticklers, along with Sandra, and both were awesome. Then I think Jane was pregnant so I guess once she became a mother she wasn't as bothered about continuing.

Mr Tickler continued, and I think in a few of their later clips there might have even been a different Mr Tickler and as things slowed down they found a stunning new blonde tickler - Andy. She wasn't that ticklish but she was another gorgeous model for that site.

I haven't been to Czech Republic but I have visited Bratislava in Slovakia and I have never seen so many gorgeous women in my life. It was insane. From the receptionist at the hotel. to the security guard at the airport... never mind the women in the bars and clubs. So I'm not surprised there were so many hot women in the Czech clips.

Having said that, it looks like they added a new clips, the first in a while, to their membership site in mid-February...

Damn, if those guys had ever gone into the custom business they could have made an absolute fortune!

I don't think the Czech site went out of business. I think they maybe just got tired of the business. They were doing it for 15 years or so and so I can imagine it was no longer as much fun and piracy hurt the profits.

At one stage Jane (who I always had the impression was the partner or wife of Mr Tickler) was one of their main female ticklers, along with Sandra, and both were awesome. Then I think Jane was pregnant so I guess once she became a mother she wasn't as bothered about continuing.

Mr Tickler continued, and I think in a few of their later clips there might have even been a different Mr Tickler and as things slowed down they found a stunning new blonde tickler - Andy. She wasn't that ticklish but she was another gorgeous model for that site.

I haven't been to Czech Republic but I have visited Bratislava in Slovakia and I have never seen so many gorgeous women in my life. It was insane. From the receptionist at the hotel. to the security guard at the airport... never mind the women in the bars and clubs. So I'm not surprised there were so many hot women in the Czech clips.

Having said that, it looks like they added a new clips, the first in a while, to their membership site in mid-February...

Damn, if those guys had ever gone into the custom business they could have made an absolute fortune!

Well you sold me. When I win the lottery I'm heaving to central and eastern Europe. I need beautiful women around me. I get no pleasure out of the meth head looking girls that live in my neighborhood.

The Russian fetish tickling site is a mixed bag. Some of the girls are beautiful, but they are all really, really young. Like listed as 21 but honestly look like they just recently turned 18. I think they use more of a mix of styles of tickling on the Russian site, but I don't think they come even close in comparison to the level and volume of beautiful women from Czechtickling. I rewatch older Sandra clips and oh my god is she hot. I recently watched this one where Sandra tickles another girl, I can't remember her name, but she's like a perfect 10 in beauty and she's in a gold dress, beige pantyhose, and strapped stretched out on a table with her arms over her head. I think her name may be Vanessa Hell. Anyways, might be the hottest clip, from an aesthetics standpoint, that I've ever seen. Nothing from the Russian tickling site can match it.

Then again, pantyhose tickling is my thing and Czech site went above and beyond to deliver beautiful women in pantyhose. I don't see enough of it with the Russian fetish site. The pepper in a pantyhose video here and there but not often enough for my liking.

I did not mean that comparison regarding to the models, but to the generell style of the clips. I don't really know why but the Russian fetish site always reminds me of the Czech tickling site but maybe that could be a total coincidence.

Since I wasn't a big fan of czechtickling I have never seen so much videos of them, only a fair share, as I suspect everyone has on here. I maybe have seen as much Russian fetish videos as I have seen from czechtickling and that's speaks volume if you think of how long there where/are in business. And again just the repetitiveness of them where very boring, while the models where hot.

Last edited:

does anyone know if their membership section is still active/functional?

I guess the owner is a family man now and quit his activities (with the very occasional update). I still am grateful for the many years of prolific and excellent work. Certainly one of my favourite producers. One of the great three of Europe: UKTickling, FrenchTickling and Tickling-Submission.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back