• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The brush HAS TO GO!!!

Geekboy

TMF Novice
Whenever I see the brush used to tickle feet in a video I immediately go past it or turn it off. It is the biggest turn off in all of tickling. It looks like someone scraping paint off a surface or doing some kind of heavy carpentry work. Not even remotely sexy at all! Hate it!!!

I actually agree with this - to me it's not sexy or fun at all. I tried it myself on a couple of models when it first started popping up in videos and none of them did anything except say "Ow!"

To me it looks violent, but I guess a lot of people must like it since it's everywhere. So it's probably a matter of taste, and of what you're looking for in a video.

The brush never had much affect on any of my ladies, but it sure seemed effective on Lolo. Like they say, "results may vary".

if you do the brush gently on women it could be extremely ticklish but most people do it too hard.

why are you the way that you are

the-grinch-grin.gif

Agreed. It looks painful.

And yet it isn't. In all the years I've been shooting, I can't remember anyone complaining that it really hurt them. On the other hand, restrictive bondage, toe-ties, pointy nails...especially on armpits!

The hairbrush is easily the most effective tool overall, especially when it's used alongside fingers etc to create different sensations. It doesn't work on everyone (mainly because some people find it a pleasant sensation), but it does really tickle for most people, and it helps to ramp the intensity up. That's why it gets used a lot - not because people think that hairbrushes look particularly great.

My sig pic being made from an actual photo of me, you might be able to figure out why I never had a hairbrush around the house to use as a tickling tool until KT moved in...

and after one or two experiments a long time ago we found that she doesn't like it. :banghead::dropatear

It's just like anything else that's used to tickle someone. It takes experimenting with different things from feathers to brushes or anything else you might be trying. Going from feathery soft touch to hard touch. You observe the 'lees reaction to what you're doing. If they don't react, you try a different tactic. I've always tried to get the most laughter from someone and when I did, I stored my method in my memory. Trial and error. And everyone's different. Something you've used on one person that makes them hysterical may do nothing to someone else. You've got to be flexible. ;)

It worked well on sabrina from TB

And yet it isn't. In all the years I've been shooting, I can't remember anyone complaining that it really hurt them. On the other hand, restrictive bondage, toe-ties, pointy nails...especially on armpits!

The hairbrush is easily the most effective tool overall, especially when it's used alongside fingers etc to create different sensations. It doesn't work on everyone (mainly because some people find it a pleasant sensation), but it does really tickle for most people, and it helps to ramp the intensity up. That's why it gets used a lot - not because people think that hairbrushes look particularly great.
Exactly what he said

The Brush is my favourite thing to be tickled with, but it’s also important to make sure you’re using the right kind of brush and it’s not worn, if the bristles (?) have become to spikey they could hurt more than tickle.

But from personal experience, I love them.

I think it really has to do with two factors: what type of brush are you using and how are you using it?

In terms of the former, if I am using a brush, I am using a smaller, almost travel-sized brush with a round head (easier to grip than square/rectangle) and with the plastic bits on the end being as big as I can find so as to cause as little to no actual pain.

For the latter, I think you simply cannot use a brush without some sort of cover, either socks/nylons or oil/lotion if the 'lee is barefoot. And I don't want to ever vigorously scrub the soles with the brush (more than anything else I find it exhausting that way.) I find slower, deeper, more deliberate motions invoke a lot of deep laughter since you're getting the same kind of pressure you can get from fingers without the pain of actual scratches and scrubbing raw (although if that's your thing as a 'lee, more power to you!)

Ultimately, I understand why it is polarizing, but I don't think we need to give up on it altogether! Thank you for coming to my TedTalk :p

OMG I so agree with you on this! All the sexiness disappears when the damn brush comes out. It's like to tickling equivalent of a nuke.

Tickling is supposed to be a fun and joyful experience.'
When you use a Beaded (not plain) hairbrush, you have to start gently on your Lee's feet so they can get used to it

You don't just take any big brush and practically shred their feet with it! Take your time,
let them start enjoying it (Lees and Lers are supposed to be happy and at play).

There's no rush , like with all tickle toys and tools...take your time. I've had both of my feet tickled
several times with a beaded brush and it was awesome! Each Ler started off "nice" and then a little faster but not too hard.

That's all it takes.

I have to say think it all depends on the lee in my opinion, I mean on my partner if use light strokes it doesn't really have much effect on her, however the brush sends her crazy, especially if starting slow and then I speed up. I think it really just depends on the person, I have started to experiment with different types of brushes on my partners feet. So I do think it is each to their own, as long as its never used to cause discomfort I don't mind seeing them been used but again, that's just my opinion

Tickling is supposed to be a fun and joyful experience.'
When you use a Beaded (not plain) hairbrush, you have to start gently on your Lee's feet so they can get used to it

You don't just take any big brush and practically shred their feet with it! Take your time,
let them start enjoying it (Lees and Lers are supposed to be happy and at play).

There's no rush , like with all tickle toys and tools...take your time. I've had both of my feet tickled
several times with a beaded brush and it was awesome! Each Ler started off "nice" and then a little faster but not too hard.

That's all it takes.

Exactamundo!

You aren’t trying to strip paint off of old wood trim. Go gentle. Use a lubricant. Vary pressures. Vary speeds. Don’t stay on the same spot for too long. And use a brush with beaded bristles, not pointy ones.

The brush literally acts as a force multiplier as it like dozens of miniature fingertips attacking all at once. Particularly in a very small surface area.

24BF1712-83C5-4C98-B921-DD918FDE0F89.jpeg
77CD85AC-5569-4A94-A5BF-3CB652CE1A3B.jpeg

I think my issue with the brush is when it is used from beginning to end. It is a nice change of pace tool, but some people don't put it down.

I agree ! There's a huge difference in what causes great tickling sensations and what it looks like to the voyeur!

If we have to use tools, I greatly prefer light scraping with a fork, comb, feather quill or other blunt object...

We HAVE to see the touch to the bare sole or other ticklish spot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back