• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[8/12/17]* This is Super Licious *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Nia is 24 with a size 7.5 shoe and she came to us very eager to work with us and she reiterates this in her pre-interview. Once in the stocks, Nia’s anxious with anticipation even before her shoes come off. The episode begins with Nia’s bare soles getting tickled with a feather and feather tip, provoking a combination of intense laughter and pleas to keep going, which is not typical. Nia is very ticklish but despite it driving her crazy, she never asks for it to stop and in fact asks for more! We move from the feathers to fingertips, flosser, wombaton and brush – all of which provoke the same reaction with stronger intensities. When we move on to her upper body we start with sensual strokes of the feather along her torso and underarms, giving Nia shivers of anticipation. Then we begin tickling her legs, thighs, torso and underarms individually and together – provoking significant thrashing and laughter from Nia. With her dress down to her swimwear, we continue in the same version but with more aggression and intensity. At this point Nia is still laughing but is overcome by the enjoyment and it becomes very obvious with her reactions. It becomes more intense with her big toes tied back and we don’t let up. Towards the end we apply baby oil to increase the intensity on Nia. Towards the end we take advantage of Nia’s worn state with tickling her upper body again with greater intensity and in combinations of underarm, torso and thighs. During the exit interview, Nia is noticeably in a state of bliss and states she would do this all day every day if she could and loved every minute of it! The interviews are included for free at no additional charge. This clip is 5-star due to how good it is.

What happened in this clip is trully rare. Nia literally had multiple orgasms due to the tickle torture. The longer the clip went the more she had. It was an additional benefit to making her laugh beyond her control. Nia has very sensitive soles and we took full advantage of that fact. The last some something like that happened was the Jaz Colon clip, so this was a welcome surprise and hence why the clip was made as long as it was. One of the best clips made this year for sure. If you give it a shot, you won't be disappointed! Look forward to the forum's comments on this rare gem :).

STATS
Length: 43 Minutes ( 33 Minutes Feet Only, 14 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Nia Garcia
Nia Garcia's Height and Shoe Size 5'5, 7.5
Nia Garcia's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and a preview.

HD Preview:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• tisl-hires1.jpg
    tisl-hires1.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 1,398
  • tisl-hrs4-1.jpg
    tisl-hrs4-1.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 1,534
  • tisl-hrs5-1.jpg
    tisl-hrs5-1.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 1,184
  • tisl-hrs14-1.jpg
    tisl-hrs14-1.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 1,338
  • tisl-hrs8-1.jpg
    tisl-hrs8-1.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 1,513
Last edited:
Awesome work Stryker. Have always loved your stuff and have bought some great clips from you, so I'm glad to see you getting back in your groove.

(Now if you could just somehow sweet talk jaz colon to come back and/or marry me you'd have more of my money)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks really hot. I am looking forward to purchasing this clip. I am hoping there is a good amount of upperbody tickling in this. I totally agree Nia is a dream tickling model!

Wow beautiful ticklish young lady, and she seems to love it!

Thank you so much for your kind words Persona. Jaz was a rare gem too. It's so rare to occur like that, but when it does, man is it worth the effort :).

Awesome work Stryker. Have always loved your stuff and have bought some great clips from you, so I'm glad to see you getting back in your groove.

(Now if you could just somehow sweet talk jaz colon to come back and/or marry me you'd have more of my money)

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding!!!
Nia is not only Beautiful but she is an Amazing Ticklee!!!
I Love her Silent Laughter, Facial Expressions, and Reactions!!!
She also has Cute size 7 1/2 Feet and Delicious looking Toes!!!

Awesome preview clip, thanks for sharing.

Wow. Silent laughter and genuine reaction that can't be faked.

That was definitely one of the hottest previews I've ever seen. If she's interested in doing that every day, I would absolutely be happy to oblige.

This looks really hot. I am looking forward to purchasing this clip. I am hoping there is a good amount of upperbody tickling in this. I totally agree Nia is a dream tickling model!

It is and if you take out the interviews theres about 10 minutes worth of it.

Her silent laughter and bucking is beyond sexy! especially during the sole brushing. Really hoping to see Nia back for more. Will definitely be picking this one up!

btw for future clips, when the model has her feet together in the center of the stocks and toes tightly tied back, I would love to see you attack them with two brushes at a time :)

You could use the regular size brushes too. doesn't have to be the super large ones, so it doesn't block out the feet too much on the camera. Just a suggestion.

Hey soler,

Using the brush effectively to keep the sole back even with the ties helps keep the tickling efficient so the lee really can't get away. I am willing to try using two brushes, sure, any recommendations on ones that would do the job well? Typically the smaller brushes I've seen are too coarse and rigid and that doesn't tend to work as well in my experience.

btw for future clips, when the model has her feet together in the center of the stocks and toes tightly tied back, I would love to see you attack them with two brushes at a time :)

You could use the regular size brushes too. doesn't have to be the super large ones, so it doesn't block out the feet too much on the camera. Just a suggestion.

Hey Darth what are the chances of us seeing Alexa back in videos? :)

She wants to come back regularly to tickle torture models but we have some proximity challenges right now. I'm trying to decide if it will make more sense to do more shoots with her as the ler moving forward vs me. Thoughts on this are welcome :).

She wants to come back regularly to tickle torture models but we have some proximity challenges right now. I'm trying to decide if it will make more sense to do more shoots with her as the ler moving forward vs me. Thoughts on this are welcome :).

You. 100%. :cool2:

Perhaps more of her as a solo ler but also a mix of you two. I really like the master/apprentice dynamic.

Ok, why me as opposed to her ?

Better technique! You're able to consistently find and exploit the model's most ticklish spots, and their expressions make it apparent you're putting them through real tickle torture. F/F clips can be very good as well, but tend to have more of a playful vibe, and the skill level of the 'ler isn't as consistently good. Just my opinion though!

This is a good suggestion! A brush of any size would partially obstruct a sole shot though. Is there a particular brush you are recommending?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back