• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have a tickling fantasy you really want to live out some day but haven't yet?

OKImTicklish

TMF Novice
One of my dreams is to get gang-tickled by at least three women, preferably while securely tied up and completely defenseless! One positioned at my feet, one by my waist, and another working over my armpits! It looks so intense! I've only ever been tickled by one tickler in one spot at a time so I'd love to know what it's like to have multiple hands tickling multiple spots at once!

I always wanted me and my girl to be stripped naked and tied up, feet in front of us and arms above our heads, blindfolded, in a public setting, possibly a music festival like burning man or something. Like in a tent or something. We'd be sitting facing each other, with her on my lap and me inside hers. We're blindfolded but we know a sign is challenging people to tickle our feet to make us fuck. It would be like a dollar per minute. The first person to make us snitch on each other's other ticklish spots would win $20, and the first person to make us cum would win $50. Of course, the line is as long as the line is and so after a minute to process the orgasm, the others in line would still be torturing us to hysterics to get their money's worth.

Another fantasy is inspired by Mantis's story Fair's Fair, where me and my girl are stripped and locked in stocks inside of a carnival caravan, with our bare feet poking out and our toes tied back. We're seated in seats that spread our legs and raise our arms and while a woman acts as a barker outside selling time for the carnival patrons to tickle our trapped feet, another woman is inside tickling, teasing, and turning us on until the timer runs out an hour or two later. By the end of it, my girl and I are so turned on that we fuck each other like animals upon release.

That my wife Will get tickled public at a renfaire like Canelli og halloween event like Burg Frankenstein by strangers

Probably tickling a gorgeous, fit couple...man and woman at the same time.

Great one Madame! Being tickled by a couple was one of mine until NEST a few ago!

I’m generally more of a ler than a lee, but for some reason I more often fantasize about being a Lee.

One of my biggest fantasies is to be at the mercy of three beautiful women, all of us naked, with me strapped down spread eagle. They would all take turns sitting on my face and “force” me to eat them out while they mercilessly tickle me.

The only tickle fantasy I have is tickling the feet of a celebrity. I've already lived out the others.

I’d love to be tied to a chair and forced to watch helplessly as my wife is tied and tickled in front of me….once one of her girlfriends pulled off one of her socks and tickled her foot and i had to sit and watch pretending it was nothing!

There are many unfulfilled ones but a fav would be to be kidnapped, stripped, tied, tickled and edged by a group of women.

Which celebrities do you have in mind?

If I made a quick top 10

Alexa Bliss - Confirmed Ticklish(Feet)
Rihanna - Confirmed Ticklish(Sides)
Melina Perez - Confirmed Ticklish(Feet)
Valentina Shevchenko
Becky Lynch - Confirmed Ticklish(Pits)
Sasha Banks
Mickie James - Confirmed Ticklish(Feet, Sides, Neck)
Essence Atkins
Erica Mena
Keyshia Cole

The confirmed ticklish more than the others, even if not on there feet, because most likely their feet are ticklish since the majority of women are ticklish on their feet. Same for the ones that haven't been confirmed yet, because it's extremely rare to come across a woman who isn't ticklish.

Tickling a rude authority figure. Like Miranda Priestly from "The Devil Wears Prada" or Frank Hart jr from 9 to 5. That would be justice at it's most fun lol.

Last edited:
To have a beautiful pair of super ticklish feet bound with the toes tied back for me to tickle and as the icing on the cake, someone to give me head while I do it!

Mine is to be strapped down in stocks/tickle rack (similar to the tickle abuse stocks/rack) and have both a girl and a guy start slow by tickling my feet and then start on my upper body and as the session goes on one of the ticklers will tickle my feet and the other tickler tickles my upper body at the same time.

That would be my ultimate tickle fantasy

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

One of my dreams is to get gang-tickled by at least three women, preferably while securely tied up and completely defenseless! One positioned at my feet, one by my waist, and another working over my armpits! It looks so intense! I've only ever been tickled by one tickler in one spot at a time so I'd love to know what it's like to have multiple hands tickling multiple spots at once!

yes

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back