• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Jenni Takes What Is Owed F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
This is the second of a three part crossover series with Jenni and Suikoden's infamous secret agent character, Samantha Storm. Third part is coming soon! The first part can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?295501-Jenni-The-Clown-vs-Samantha-Storm

“How could you agree to that?!” Samantha couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She glared at Lydia with daggers in her eyes. “You realize that woman is crazy, right?”

“Jennifer has been incredibly helpful to us. After she was recommended to us by Agent Carson at the CIA, we recruited her for her unique interrogation methods.” Lydia replied, folding her hands on the desk before her. “Even Angela was impressed.”

“So, pay her and drop her as soon as she is no longer necessary. She’s not, and I repeat, NOT an agent.” Samantha argued. She was completely taken aback. Lydia Fox had never before struck her as one to make mistakes, but this was absolutely unacceptable.

“Do you realize that she has retrieved intel from no less than seven targets in the last month alone?”

“Ask if I care.”

“You don’t need to care.” Lydia shot back. “You just need to understand.”

Samantha sat back in her chair and sighed a long sigh. Since her encounter with Jenni over a year ago, the voluptuous but tickle obsessed clown-by-day, fetishist-by-night had made a name for herself in organizations that typically carried out objectives in secret. On the down low, so to speak. In Samantha’s eyes, it was bad enough for a civilian to be utilized in such a way. But what Lydia was suggesting was unfathomable.

Samantha hadn’t even realized that Fox had personally recruited Jenni as a freelance interrogator but apparently her skills were already in high demand. The issue now was that Jenni had refused financial compensation. Instead opting to tell all in several different political forums unless she was granted one specific request.

“I won’t do it.” Samantha crossed her arms stubbornly.

“Well, there is one alternative.” Lydia offered. The dark haired woman was quite attractive with her green eyes and dainty lips. Her black hair was short and styled. Her blouse was just bordering on inappropriate for the workplace. Lydia acted modestly enough at work, but would never disagree with the concept of her male superiors favoring just a teensy bit of cleavage. “There is that mishap in South Africa at the moment. Have you been tested for malaria?”

The threat was clear. Samantha was currently being given a choice between a night with Jenni, or a couple of months in Hell.

“What are the terms?” Samantha hated herself.

“No weapons. No use of force whatsoever from 8 PM til 8 AM. You don’t need to bring anything, in fact. Except yourself.” Lydia replied with an almost amused expression. “Once you are there, it’s really quite simple: You must do whatever she says during this, as she called it, Happy Time. Whatever that means…”

“You know what it means.” Samantha was tired of the subtlety.

“Ms. Storm, you are more than welcome to refuse.” Lydia had her in checkmate. She had from the beginning. Storm took a deep breath. A night versus a month. A night versus a month.

“What night?”

As Samantha pulled up to the house, deftly gliding the car into the driveway, she exhaled sharply, still fuming over the whole situation. How dare Fox trade her like this? She cursed quietly as she got out of the vehicle, beginning her walk to the door. Around the fence, up the walkway and two steps onto the porch. There she was at the door. She raised a hand to knock, but paused. Maybe she could just leave. Say that Jenni didn’t answer the door?

Just as she was about to make up her mind, the door flew open. There she was.

“Samantha!” Jenni’s curves were silhouetted in the light emanating behind her. “It’s so lovely to see you again. Come in!”

“Suuure…” Samantha folded her arms across her chest. One might have mistaken her for being cold. Really, she was just being cautious. Her black leather blazer was open over her white blouse. Her tight jeans were accentuated by her trademark lightning bolt belt buckle.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Jenni stepped to the side, allowing enough room for Samantha to get by her. Jenni herself wore a loose, purple top which allowed for much cleavage to be on display. She was without her typical clown make-up. Samantha had only seen her without it just once before, when she had first encountered the playful fetishist. “Aren’t you going to make yourself comfortable?”

Samantha slowly made her way inside, past Jenni. Her eyes never leaving the other woman. She knew that Jenni would have some tricks up her sleeve. The smile never left Jenni’s face as the two women awkwardly stared each other down. Samantha eventually took a seat on the couch, leaning her left side slightly against the armrest.

“That’s more like it!” Jenni plopped down dangerously close to Samantha. Boundaries did not exist with this woman. “So… how was your day?” Jenni trailed a finger up and Samantha’s right arm, feeling the leather of her jacket sleeve. “Take off your coat and stay a while.” She offered.

“Look.” Samantha finally spoke up. “What do you want from me tonight? I mean, seriously just tell me. What are you going to tie me to? The bed? Your little chair, again? Why are we just chilling in your living room when we could be just getting it over with?”

“You’re such a grump.” Jenni accused. “It’s not your best feature.”

“Jenni, I-”

“Take off… your coat.” Jenni repeated in a slightly more stern tone that indicated to Samantha that it wasn’t merely a suggestion. She recalled her instructions. She had to do whatever Jenni asked. She reluctantly did as she was told, sliding her jacket off and resting it on the armrest. Jenni responded by sliding an arm around the back of Samantha’s neck. The “cool move” that just about everyone has tried at some point in their life. Yawn and stretch and your arm ends up locked behind the other person. Once it is, you can pull them close, rub their opposite shoulder, pretty much whatever you want. And typically, if they allowed it, the battle was halfway over.

“I, um… I heard about the work you have been doing with us.” Samantha attempted to control the conversation. “Seven different targets that you retrieved intel from in the last month. Impressive.”

“Four of them were women.” Jenni’s claim carried a seductive tone as Samantha felt the brunette’s eyes all over her. Jenni reached over with her right hand and began softly twiddling one of the middle buttons on the agent’s blouse. “Of course, I don’t have to brag to you. You already know what I can do.”

Samantha looked down at Jenni’s hand toying with her button. She wanted to keep a close eye on that hand. One flick and that button would be popped open. She watched closely. Closely.

Suddenly Samantha felt a gentle poke to her ribs from Jenni’s other hand, the one Jenni had thrown around her. Samantha tensed, having all but forgotten about that hand.

“Admit it, you had fun the last time you were here.”

“YOU certainly did.” Samantha retorted.

“So did you.” With each of those three words, Jenni “booped” Samantha on the nose as if she were a child. That was more than Samantha was willing to put up with.

“Okay! That’s it!” Samantha jumped up off of the couch. “I am not going to let you treat me like a little kid!”

Jenni looked up at Samantha with solemn eyes, and simply tapped the seat, beckoning the spy to sit back down. Samantha thought again of Lydia Fox’s threat… and sighed before taking her seat again, with Jenni’s left arm around her once more.

“You know… you are very strong willed.” Jenni complimented. “And if I may, I know that you are not exactly overjoyed with this situation that you have been thrust into. But I want you to understand where I am coming from.”

“And where is that?”

“Anywhere I want.” Jenni smirked. “From my own desires… out of boredom… whatever. Or more to the point… from around you… all around you…”

Samantha grabbed her jacket on the armrest, squeezing it tightly as Jenni’s fingers re-introduced themselves to her. First, there was a little scratch at her right side before that hand went back to playing with buttons and the other stroked a rib through the sheer top.

“I remember last time.” Jenni brought her face near Samantha’s right ear, breathing soft, warm breaths against her as she whispered. “I remember how you tried to fight it at first, much the same way as you are now.” A sneaky finger slid under Samantha’s shirt to touch her lower belly. Samantha swatted the hand away following a gasp and Jenni continued whispering, unphased. “I remember how happy my fingers made you. How quickly you changed from the deadly Samantha Storm to my little giggler.”

Samantha tried to screw her eyes shut. She was visibly uncomfortable. Jenni had been counting on this, though. The tickler knew that often, seeing your skin being tickled actually magnified the effect. Samantha was trying not to look at Jenni’s hands and mentally distance herself from what was happening. Unfortunately for the spy, Jenni knew what she was doing.

“Where are you the happiest, Samantha?” The whispers in her ear were toxic, but also sugary and sweet. The heat tickling her ear and neck. “Are you the happiest on your sides? Or maybe under your arms? I know… you are the happiest… on your tummy…” A finger slithered between the buttons on the blouse and dipped into the agent’s bellybutton.

Samantha’s whole body went tense. This was serious. She gritted her teeth. Mercifully, Jenni removed her finger after a few seconds. This was all part of the game, however. Jenni was playing with her food. And as the finger retracted, it yanked open a button just above the belt buckle, revealing just an inch or two of Samantha’s toned lower belly.

“I see skin.” Jenni was practically purring now. Her lips hardly an inch from Samantha’s ear. A fingernail dragged along the now exposed skin, repeatedly drawing an 8, over and over without ever stopping. “I think I also see a smile.”

It was true. The agent was trying to fight it, but her lips were curling even as she shifted awkwardly in her seat. And when Jenni surprised her with a gentle kiss on the side of her neck, the first titter was heard.

“Hehehe…” The sound was girlish. Even innocent. Jenni continued to kiss softly up and down the neck while weakening the spy further with her tickly breath. It wasn’t long before Samantha was feeling the first feelings of arousal. It caused her to panic. “No, stop!” She tried to scoot away but she was still stuck between the armrest and her amorous hostess.

“Let’s just go ahead and strike that word from your vocabulary.” Jenni suggested. As Samantha continued to succumb to the pleasurable sensations, they distracted her just enough that she didn’t even notice that Jenni was nimbly undoing more buttons. It wasn’t until Jenni was able to slip her whole hand inside that Samantha realized what had happened. “Tell me what makes you happier. This?” A crafty finger introduced itself to Samantha’s left underarm, just for a quick tickle before retreating. It was still enough to make her jump and clamp her arm to her side. “Or this?” The hand inside of her shirt cupped her right breast through her bra, rubbing it lovingly. Jenni looked down and saw the agent’s thighs rubbing together and she knew that she had her answer. “Do you want more of this?”

Samantha Storm nodded yes. Her eyes shut in silent contentment. She didn’t even fight as Jenni popped open the final two buttons and removed the blouse. Soon, the bra was to follow. Samantha’s left nipple was more erect than the right from Jenni’s ministrations, but the right one wasn’t without it’s charms.

“I suppose…” Jenni took a few moments to remove her own top. She hadn’t been wearing a bra, however. And her impressive chest was allowed to feel the air. “That one good turn deserves another.”

“Jenni, I-” Samantha was cut off as the other woman striked, suddenly grabbing at Samantha’s sides and goosing her. She tried to fight and struggle at first, but Jenni wouldn’t let up. The spy broke, laughing at the ticklish shockwaves that flowed from her abdomen and demanded her surrender.

“Coochie coo. You didn’t think this would ALL be late night Cinemax, did you?” The off-duty clown teased. She was quick. Devastatingly so. Whenever, Samantha would swat the hands away, they would simply seize another tender area. They tickled her sides, she swung at them, they moved up to her ribs, she swung again, they grabbed her breasts, she swung once more only for them to dart to her hips, pressing deeply into the soft flesh with her thumbs. “Tickle tickle tickle!”

By the time Jenni finally let go, Samantha still had the giggles. It took a few seconds for her to recover. Jenni watched her with playful amusement.

“Hands up, Samantha Storm.” Jenni suddenly fashioned her left hand into a gun, much like a kid would do when playing Cowboys and Indians, with her thumb up and her index finger pointed at the agent. Samantha didn’t understand at first, but then remembered that she was required to do what she was told. She raised her hands as Jenni commanded. “Good. Now you better keep them there. I don’t trust you and I need to search you for hidden weapons.”

“I’m not wearing anything above the waist.” Samantha pointed out. “What could I be hiding?”

“Really?” Jenni furrowed her eyebrows. “You are the great… Samantha… Storm. I would be a special kind of moron to just take your word for it. Now keep those hands up, or I’ll shoot.” She reached out and stroked up Samantha’s right side as if frisking her.

“Hahahaha!” Samantha felt the tickle again as it was repeated on her other side.

“Anything hidden up your sleeves?” Jenni poked Samantha’s underarms one at a time, prompting the agent to bring her arms down. “Hey! I won’t tell you again.” Jenni threatened, clearly enjoying the role play. “Keep em up.”

Samantha hesitantly did as she was instructed.

“I see those sharp objects.” Jenni accused. Samantha didn’t understand the joke until Jenni reached out and tickled her nipples. Her soft fingertips quickly darting from one to the other while the “gun” was still held on her.

“Hehehehehehehe…” Samantha twisted this way and that. The nipple tickling wasn’t exactly what she would call torturous, but the degree to which it was rapidly heightening her arousal was to be noted.

“You wouldn’t be planning anything… funny? Would you?” Jenni couldn’t hide her knowing smile as she continued the act. “I’d hate to have to use this thing. After all, I got you right in my sights.”

It wasn’t until Jenni said those last few words that Samantha noticed that the finger gun was pointed right at her bellybutton.

“And you better believe that I’m an excellent shot. Now as for these…” The hand tickled the undersides of the breasts with spidery motions and Samantha dropped her arms once again.

“Hahahaha!”

“That’s it!” Jenni threatened. “To Hell with the gun. It’s the cannon for you, Missy!” Jenni rushed forward and blew a wet raspberry directly into Samantha’s bellybutton. The spy squealed and shouted from the sheer force of the monster zerbert. Jenni would have made a tremendous Olympic swimmer considering how long she could blow into the soft depression. Samantha was teary eyed by the time that Jenni pulled away, and grabbed her legs, pulling her forward till she was laying on the couch, her head on the armrest, and her companion laying on top of her. Jenni gingerly caressed Samantha’s head as the spy panted, collecting her breath.

“Seems you’ve been shot down.” Jenni whispered. “But you don’t look too upset about it.”

Samantha couldn’t argue. Despite the tickling, she would never have been able to pass a lie detector as to whether or not she had any problem with such a lovely woman laying topless on top of her. Their chests were pressed together. Jenni’s hair was hanging down over Samantha’s face, tickling her cheeks.

“Sorry.” Jenni quickly and deftly gathered her hair in a few swift motions, tying her hair into a messy but suitable bun. “If I’m giving you a tickle, I want it to be on purpose.

“What happens now, Jenni the Clown?” Samantha asked, her voice a bit more husky than before.

The two locked lips for the first time. Both women felt a quiver down south as they enjoyed each other. For Samantha, it was addictive. For Jenni, it was opportunity. The woman on top broke free first, softly humming the first verse of Live’s Lightning Crashes as she reached down and unsnapped Samantha’s lightning bolt belt buckle. Samantha was eager to assist, pushing her jeans and panties down. Both women were on the same page now. It may have been Jenni’s plan, but she would see no more resistance. Soon, they were both official members of the “Pants around the ankles” squad. Jenni delivered a powerful kiss to Storm, who graciously accepted. But when their lips parted, she had something to say.

“This only ends one way, you know.” Samantha claimed.

“I’m counting on it.” Jenni shot back in a seductive sigh. “And I won’t let you go until it does. Now raise your hands, spy.”

Samantha readily agreed, stretching out her arms over the armrest on either side of her head. She giggled as Jenni moved her face to her right bicep, planting soft kisses that eventually led into the well of her underarm.

“Hehehehehehehe…”

Jenni felt herself getting wet from the other woman’s ticklish reaction to her full lips. As it should be with such exchanges, The domme was deriving pleasure from the sub, and vice versa. Samantha thought back on their first encounter. She recalled how much she had fought it back then. But she now felt herself surrendering. In Jenni’s own weird way, she was the yin to Samantha’s yang. Samantha could be the biggest bad ass in her field but when she was alone with Jenni, she could let go and just be a woman. She felt Jenni’s lips now around her right nipple and shivered. She continued to feel the pleasure even as Jenni’s mischievous fingers began to play at her naked hips, slowly bicycling against the flesh. What followed was a confused but willing mixture of giggles, gasps, and moans.

Samantha Storm’s vocalizations made the room glow.

Jenni chuckled as her companion gave in and grabbed her, locking the two in a warm embrace.

“You want to hold me?” Jenni asked. “You want to hold ON TO me as I finish you?”

“I dare you.” Samantha challenged.

“Oh, you do, do you?” Samantha heard those words just before feeling Jenni’s fingers between her legs. It felt strange. The touches weren’t just ticklish, but they weren’t altogether loving either. It was as if certain fingers were out to bring about orgasm and the others were wanting to make her teeth show. A fingertip tickled her perineum. Another massaged her labia. Another slithered inside while the last one brushed repeatedly against her swollen clitoris. Each one had a mind of it’s own. “Don’t forget, Samantha Storm, that I am a party clown. An entertainer. Many of my routines necessitate a sure hand. And now I want you to feel every… single… joint.”

The ticklish rubdown of Samantha’s most intimate regions had her twitching and making all manner of beastlike sounds. She even felt Jenni rubbing her own womanhood against her muscular thigh.

“Tickle tickle ti-”

Both of them came at that moment, with Jenni’s own classic tease being interrupted. The shakes and shudders were reminiscent of some kind of sensual ballet of ecstasy. And even when they were left breathless in each other’s arms, the effervescent glow of endorphins could have been seen in the eyes and cheeks of both women…

“I am happy to see that Jennifer is not raising any more issues with the agency.” Lydia Fox once again faced Samantha Storm in her office. “You must have obeyed your orders to a T.”

“I guess you could say that.” It crossed Samantha’s mind that the T may as well have stood for “tickle” and she couldn’t hide a silly grin.

“I am wondering about your opinion on something, though.” Lydia stood up and walked partially around her desk, sitting on the end of it with her arms folded. “Do you think, as an agent, that we should continue to utilize this woman’s methods in our objectives? Do you think that her demands as far as compensation are too… let’s just say unorthodox?”

Samantha looked up at her superior… smirked… and said.

“I think you should do whatever she says.”

Boom - now there's a new side of Samantha! I know she's in safe hands with you. Seriously though, only one reply? What happened to reader feedback?

I hope this turns into a spinoff series! Great story!

WOW!!!

Just read this after breakfast while nursing my 2nd cup of coffee

JUST GREAT!

I love it so much that I almost want to buy it so I can do a Jersey_Tickler Draft (Like The Snyder Cut Off Justice League ;)

All joking aside, this is the kind of stuff I LOVE to read on the forum.

I love reading action/adventure stories that have tickle torture and other kinks that are just thrown in to give it some variety and erotic edge.

If I was a millionaire, I would create a production and self distribution company that can make whatever movies they want and market them however they want. Kevin Smith (one of my idols) did that and he's never been happier : )

WOW!!!

Just read this after breakfast while nursing my 2nd cup of coffee

JUST GREAT!

I love it so much that I almost want to buy it so I can do a Jersey_Tickler Draft (Like The Snyder Cut Off Justice League ;)

All joking aside, this is the kind of stuff I LOVE to read on the forum.

I love reading action/adventure stories that have tickle torture and other kinks that are just thrown in to give it some variety and erotic edge.

If I was a millionaire, I would create a production and self distribution company that can make whatever movies they want and market them however they want. Kevin Smith (one of my idols) did that and he's never been happier : )

Hey JT - glad you liked this one. Peter has written a couple of other Jenni stories where Samantha guest stars (not always willingly...) Check em out! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back