• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lick Tickle Torture M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
There is only one thing that Tasha hates more than the brush or fingers on her feet, and that's a tongue! Sergio of course is going to use his fingers, and that would be more than enough for Tasha to handle. But Sergio wants a taste of Tasha's feet, hell a mouthful! Tasha shakes and twitches, she cannot handle it. She even calls out to me to make it stop!

you can find this video on my m/f, f/m clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

also lots of new updates on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• licktickletorture1.jpg
    licktickletorture1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,619
  • licktickletorture2.jpg
    licktickletorture2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 919
  • licktickletorture3.jpg
    licktickletorture3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,093
  • licktickletorture4.jpg
    licktickletorture4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,108
  • lick tickle torture sample.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 2,638
Wow... Sergio is probably one of the best ticklers I've seen. I loved what he did with Meredith and Dara at his own place, but this looks awesome as well! :D

Tasha looks like she went crazy during that short clip! LOL

Tasha is really so cute as the victim. Hehe, yu should get er feet with the brushes in this device. Yay

Wow... Sergio is probably one of the best ticklers I've seen. I loved what he did with Meredith and Dara at his own place, but this looks awesome as well! :D

Tasha looks like she went crazy during that short clip! LOL

Thank you so much bro!

Yeah, she went ape shit from the get go...I thought I was going to lose a tooth by the end of the scene! LOL! ;)

Is that preview so short

Is the preview so short because the full title isn't much longer, Tasha having broken the Mantis?

If there's anyone more ticklish than Tasha doing these videos, I'd like to know who she is.

Tasha looks great, by the way. What was Sergio's fee to tickle her? (In other words, how much did he pay?!)

Is the preview so short because the full title isn't much longer, Tasha having broken the Mantis?

If there's anyone more ticklish than Tasha doing these videos, I'd like to know who she is.

Tasha looks great, by the way. What was Sergio's fee to tickle her? (In other words, how much did he pay?!)

The preview is short to fit within the TMF limit. Since the footage is in dolby 5.1, the audio can add substantial size to the file. I am going to post longer samples on my website soon.

oh my fn god!!!

sign me up please? lol id love to do that to all of your models lol

Thank you so much bro!

Yeah, she went ape shit from the get go...I thought I was going to lose a tooth by the end of the scene! LOL! ;)

Hey did Tasha fart? Thought I heard a poot in the clip at the 15sec point. Or was that just you lapping it up.

Love it. About time Tasha got her soles lick tickled after so long a time.

Hey did Tasha fart? Thought I heard a poot in the clip at the 15sec point. Or was that just you lapping it up.

Lol, no farts. I had a model fart so loud once from getting tickled, she was horrified. I felt so bad because Brooke and I couldn't hold back our laughter. She laughed in the end, but it took me a good ten minutes to stop giggling. I have the footage, was thinking of including it in a bloopers video.

LMAO!!! No, that was actually the sound of friction on the leather from Tasha jerking around so violently. ;)

Lol, no farts. I had a model fart so loud once from getting tickled, she was horrified. I felt so bad because Brooke and I couldn't hold back our laughter. She laughed in the end, but it took me a good ten minutes to stop giggling. I have the footage, was thinking of including it in a bloopers video.

A blooper section on your site would be cool. Anything you do truth be told.

LMAO!!! No, that was actually the sound of friction on the leather from Tasha jerking around so violently. ;)

And you did a great job getting her to suffer like that. Fucking hot to see you sucking on her toes. And I know it's absolute torture. More please. :p

Tasha is a champ -- well done sir. Masterful tickling there Sergio

Hahahaha that would be so awesome if you included bloopers of that.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back