• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did you enjoy being tickled when you were younger?

I loved it, but only with LADIES or GIRLS, not other boys, even at
a young age i knew i was not comfortable being TICKLED by the same sex,
although again i have always enjoyed watching girls tickle each other,
as long as it was not torture, making another girl cry etc.
All of that is still true now, never really changed, apart from hopefully
understanding the sexual side that can be attached to tickling.

i enjoyed it.

i really enjoyed it when i was younger. i have lots of older cousins who would babysit me, so that led to alot of situations whether i asked for it or not. many times i actually wanted to be tickled (despite saying the normal little kid things like noooo stop ittt) and said and did certain things to my cousins that i KNEW would get me tickled :evilha:

i love it

i loved it my ticklishness it has not changed. also cause back then i got tickled alot more than i do now. later ugly kid joe

Last edited:
Sadly I never really got to experience it as a child (perhaps that why I like to indulge now).

I came from a very strict Conservative House where words like 'sex' was bad words, never to be spoken of.

I had one of those babysitters who'd tickle torture in any given scenario.

This was probably coz she didn't know what else to do with me.

Man, I was a boring kid ...

Actually, I was never tickled during my childhood, except for only one time I can remember...and, I feel, it's what got me into tickling to begin with.

I was about 8 or so and I was laying on the ground, when my babysitter grabbed my foot and started tickling it. She went on for like ten minutes. Of course, being a kid it was crazy! It was the first time I ever experienced that whole body "electric" feeling you get. I'm sure most of you know what I mean; where it starts from the place they are tickling and just sends those shocking waves through your entire body? Yeah...well, from there on in I was turned to a new style of playing. Of course, later, in my early teens is when it got more sexual in nature. I've only had one girlfriend who was more of a dom to me, throughout my entire relationship.. So, I usually always ended up letting them sub. It would be nice to find someone who would be willing to dom again. Especially now, at this age. Never really had the whole bound down and tortured forever session going. Just handcuffs. But that was only like...two, three times. Curse me and my missing NEST, hee hee.

I absolutely hated it. I couldn't even say the word tickle out loud. Especially in front of family members. I still feel sick when i see members of my family tickling other members. Or even adults tickling children.

Woah...exactly the same here.
(and I still don´t like saying "tickle" out loud :eek: )

I used to get tickled when I was little by family and friends. I always liked it but it was also something I kind of dreaded. I think I probably dreaded it because I would usually get tickled as a sort of payback by my older brother or my friends for doing something they didn't like. I don't think I knew that I really "liked" it until I got older and guys would tickle me as a way of flirting.

I loved it but never wanted to admit it! Usually mum did the tickling when i was younger, but during my teenage years also the occassional g/f who thought it would be hilarious to make me squeal and squirm. hmm... didn't really share there enthusiasm (or at least that what i kept telling myself), but what the hell... it gave me an oppotunity to get them back much better!! :p

It depends on who was doing the tickling. I hated being tickled by people in my family, like mom and dad or my sister. I LOVED being tickled by others like a teacher, or a girl from school. Yummy!

I liked it but it felt awakward to admit it for some unknown reason as a kid. Also, whenever I got tickled even by family members, I would become...um..."half mast". Just an involuntary reaction.

Raspberries are something of a wicked form of torture for a young person, especially if you are ticklish in the belly area. I remember a few, and they were all horrible. HOWEVER, as an adult, I've gotten two very memorable raspberries on the belly, both from girlfriends. Those tickled like crazy, and sent me almost into shock with the force of the tickle. I like being tickled, but those are incredibly harsh. I liked them in the aftermath, when I thought back on the feeling. During the actual ticklestorm, it was almost unbearable. I wonder if that's common, to feel something so intense that, at the time, it is to the point of being painful, but on looking back, the sensation brings up an incredibly arousing feeling. I would liken it to being in the middle of a hurricane while it's blowing the roof off your house, then later recounting the event and saying "It blew the roof off my house, you wouldn't believe it!!"

As a child I didnt like to get tickled. My paternal grandfather did it more than anyone, and I used to try to get away. It wasnt until I was fourteen, and in summer camp, that this 17 year old girl who liked me, started in, and then it became pretty cool. I used to get her back, too, lol, so the mutual playfulness of it became enjoyable.

Mitch

Couldn't even say it

I absolutely hated it. I couldn't even say the word tickle out loud. Especially in front of family members. I still feel sick when i see members of my family tickling other members. Or even adults tickling children.

i can really relate to how you feel, Stacey. This is because i had probably always thought of tickling as a sexual activity. To this day, the forbidden buzz of sexual arousal heightens the feeling of tickling whenever i am so lucky as to participate.

My mom would tickle me at night when she tucked me in to go to bed. I hated it and would resist and fight it. I think that is how my fetish for tickling began. Because I enjoyed tickling others, like my brother or cousin. I'm not as ticklish as I used to be now.

Haha, was quite the opposite, actually... x)

I always wanted to be tickled when I was little, but...I never really got what I secretly wanted... >.<;; I'd always daydream about it and such...but nope, no luck. Ah well.

Kinda wish I got a chance to live a different childhood...
I don't know if I wish for a different childhood (with the good comes bad, after all) but my situation mirrors dalekfire's completely. No action on this one's end but plenty of hopin' for it.

Last edited:
Been a while since I was that little, but I probably did enjoy it. In fact, I'd practically guarantee that it is what ultimately lead me here.

I don't know if I wish for a different childhood (with the good comes bad, after all) but my situation mirrors dalekfire's completely. No action on this one's end but plenty of hopin' for it.

awwwwww come here and I can help you relive your childhood.....give you lots of tickles

HUGSSS/Lisa

Hmmm.....funny that this thread is featured as the last to be posted in yet it is not on the first page when clicking into Tickling Discussion. Must be fallout from the prank.

I wasn't quite that way but close!

I can barely get the word "tickle" out of my mouth to this day! And I absolutely hate public tickling; it feels humiliating to me to loose control in public. Also, this marshmallow body seemed to attract a lot of tickling when I was a kid and I just hated it! I'm shocked and surprised to this day that I even like tickling since I was so abused by it as a child. But what can I tell ya'!

Now in a private setting, totally different baby!!!!

I wasn't quite that way but close!

I can barely get the word "tickle" out of my mouth to this day! And I absolutely hate public tickling; it feels humiliating to me to loose control in public. Also, this marshmallow body seemed to attract a lot of tickling when I was a kid and I just hated it! I'm shocked and surprised to this day that I even like tickling since I was so abused by it as a child. But what can I tell ya'!

Now in a private setting, totally different baby!!!!

Actually no. I have a fear of being held down and tickled because the thought of people hearing me laughing my head off but not able to see me, might think " oh? They must just be having fun over there, listen to them laughing" instead of running to my rescue to get me untied or whatever. Yet for some reason actually being able to be the one tickling the poor captive "victim" thrilled, excited me to no end begin at age 4 or 5 actually. I guess it makes me sort of a "tickle hypocrite" or something 😜😜
what you posted doesn't sound crazy at all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back