• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Resistance Games: Finally Breaking Through Her Defenses (M/F)

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
So my girlfriend (her name is Jennifer) and I have been having random tickle sessions on and off the past couple months, and some of our (my) favorite games to play involve resisting the tickling. You know, don't laugh challenges or don't move challenges. Let me start off by describing my girlfriend to you all. I would post pictures but she doesn't want any pictures of her on sites like this due to her line of work (she's a police officer). Anyway, she is 4'11, dark brown / almost black hair which goes down slightly past her shoulder blades, with an almost mocha colored skin tone. She is half Cambodian, half Puerto Rican. I am honestly not sure which of her features show more, the Hispanic or Asian features. She has tiny feet, a size 5 I think and she is mostly flat footed so not much of an arch. Short, almost stubby toes. She is a little on the thicker side but not in a bad way. Anyway, she is EXTREMELY, extremely ticklish from head to toe. I'm talking frantically struggling, squirming, writhing and fighting desperately ticklish. Explosive guttural laughter, whipping her head from side to side. Her top most ticklish spots have to be her feet, around her hips/pelvis, and definitely her underarms and around the sides of her boobs. I used to think her feet were her most ticklish spot, and she claims they are, but I think it might actually be somewhere on her upper body. I say this because she does a pretty good job of staying still and not laughing during foot tickling, but her underarms, pelvic region, etc. is much more of a struggle for her. Don't get me wrong though. Caught off guard or after a pedicure and she immediately pulls away and has been reduced to bouts of explosive laughter through some good ol' fashioned foot tickling. But she can be very tough to break when she focuses. Granted, im still kind of a noob when it comes to tickling. I'm better than your average non-fetishist, but compared to some of you pros, I don't stand a chance. That's why I always wanted to see her get restrained/tied up and tickled by a legit professional. Anyway, on to the story.

The point of this story, really, is to share with you all an interesting technique/discovery I made during one of our recent tickling games. I mean, I guess its not really so much as a discovery as it is me putting a technique into practice that I never tried before. As previously stated, my girlfriend and I enjoy challenging each other with tickling games, mostly resistance games such as "don't move" or "don't laugh", and she was starting to get really, REALLY good at them. It was actually starting to frustrate me. The past couple times we did the tickling don't laugh or don't move tickling challenges, usually foot tickling, she was going from ticklish mess to practically not ticklish at all. If she had a distraction such as her phone or the TV, and she focused, it was honestly REALLY impressive how someone who was THAT ticklish could sit there and not move, and even hold in her laughter. I knew it was driving her crazy inside so how the hell did she do it? I was never good at it. The second I felt someone tickling me, that's all I could focus on. Needless to say the past couple tickle games I lost, which normally never happens.

Before I start I just want to clarify how we tickle each other so you readers have a bit of a better picture in your head. You see, my girlfriend and I are both so extremely ticklish, on our feet/underarms/sides, etc. that it wouldn't be a fun challenge if we went hard, or went full force with the tickling right from the get-go. We would both be laughing and squirming in seconds, so to make the challenge last longer, and to truly drive each other crazier, we used lighter tickling. Sometimes we would tickle each other with only a single finger lightly, all the way up to all ten fingers but light to medium strokes or touches. We also didn't really use tools to tickle during our resistance games. Anyway, back to the story.

So the challenge we made was 5 minutes of foot tickling and no laughing. Movement was allowed such as toe curling or temporarily pulling away, but no wild or excessive wiggling. Jennifer was barefoot in a white tank top and shorts. She was laying on her stomach at the front of the bed with her feet behind her in my lap, arches facing upward. She was allowed to turn on a TV show she enjoys watching as a distraction, and I gave her a minute or two to mentally prepare herself. Finally it started.

I set the timer on my phone for 5 minutes and let her know we were beginning in 3...2...1....... now! However, I gave it about 5 to 10 seconds before i made contact. I was trying to use a technique im sure many of you are familiar with where the lee expects the tickling to start right away, but when it doesn't they're confused, and the anticipation of the tickling makes them nervous and ultimately more ticklish and jumpy. Needless to say, I started with a single finger right in the center of her foot. In a little back and forth soft scratching motion, i was disappointed to see no laughing or moving. For the next minute or so, I proceeded to lightly run my fingernail up and down the center of her arch, tracing the wrinkles, and spider tickling the heels and balls of her feet lightly. There was a bit of wiggling and some toe curling but not a single sound escaped her. I tried breaking through her defenses with an additional finger on the opposite foot. Again, a bit of wiggling but no reactions that revealed I was making any progress. I moved up to two fingers on both feet and eventually three. I even started lightly scratching the undersides of her toes and spider tickling under her toes. There was a bit more wiggling, as the toes are one of the most ticklish spots on her feet, but no noise or laughter. I looked at the clock... THREE MINUTES LEFT! "What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Shes so fricken good at this and I told her I was impressed with how good she was doing. I started to panic. Two minutes and 45 seconds left. I had to think of something quick. Finally, an idea popped into my head and I beat myself up for not thinking of it sooner.

What is this idea you keep talking about you ask? It's so simple, you guys will shake your heads and roll your eyes when you hear it. I knew the tickling was driving her crazy on the inside, but she was focusing like crazy to ignore it. So I thought to myself, "how can I make her focus on the tickling instead?" I figured if she started focusing on the tickling, then she would be focusing on how bad it tickled and wouldn't be able to ignore it, thus leading to victory. Yes, stupid that I never tried this sooner. So, I started asking her "do you feel this? Do you feel this right here? Does this tickle?" And I also described to her exactly what I was doing.

I had a little over 2 and a half minutes left when I put this technique into effect. I said to Jen, "baby, im going to take my finger and draw little circles right in the middle of your arch here." I tapped the spot I would be tickling and then proceeded to draw little circles. I then asked her if it tickled, and how bad. I also said things to tease her such as "God this must be driving you craaazy, huh? You're just sooo ticklish, it must be soo hard to block out having your arches tickled". Needless to say, the effects were instantaneous. I immediately noticed a significant uptick in the amount of wiggling, and I even heard a whimper or two. This confirmed that it was working but I was running out of time and I needed results. So I moved to one of her worst spots, her toes. I started describing to her exactly how I was going to be tickling around and under her toes and asking if she felt me scratching her big toe. At this point, Jennifer was whimpering a lot more and her hips started bucking and her butt bouncing up and down. She tried to pull her feet away, but i wrapped my legs around her ankles to hold her in place.

Another thing Jennifer does when she's getting desperate is to start singing loudly. Im not sure if she does this to drone out my voice or to focus on something else, or maybe she hopes that by singing loudly it will keep the laughing at bay. Still, thats how I knew I was getting to her. I just spoke louder, teasing her about how ticklish her feet are and how shes way too weak and sensitive to be a cop and how crazy she must be going. Finally, as I was describing to her how I was spider tickling the balls of her feet, I heard her miss a note... she missed a note because a couple giggles slipped out! "Was that a giggle I just heard?" I teased. "No! NO! it wasn't baby! Just something funny on the TV!" We all know better though. Naturally when you find a spot like that, you bookmark it in your head and focus in on it. So I circled my fingers around her arches like jets flying through a sky or a paintbrush gliding across a canvas, and zoned in for that same spot, right below her two big toes. To make things harder for her, I described exactly where I was going to tickle her and how I was going to do it, and I felt her tense up. Time wise, there was less than 20 seconds left on the clock. I let her know too just so she could build up some hope. I hit that spot right under her toes, using my index and middle finger on both hands to lightly scratch then dig in. Her whole body tensed and she immediately stopped singing. She shook her head from side to side moaning/whimpering, and buried her face in a pillow. This was it, I had her. One final attack and victory would be mine. Estimated 10 seconds left on the clock.

I let her know this would be the grand finale and using a bit of a firmer touch i proceeded to spider tickle both her feet from heels to toes and back again. Up down, up down, up down, with focus on the few spots I had achieved a giggle or two. I described every.last.little.movement to her while also teasing her with remarks like "cootchie coo" and "tickle tickle". Her hips and butt lifted high into the air and then slammed back down into the mattress. She used her left foot to cover her right foot to protect it but i just tickled her left foot with both hands causing all manner of noises to come from her, squeaks, squeals, whipping her head back and forth. She would then hide her left foot under her right but like before I just focused all 10 fingers on that foot. She went back and forth like this for a second or two, obviously frustrated by the fact that she was unable to protect either of her feet from the maddening, ticklish sensations spreading all across her soles, up her nerve endings, and into her brain.

Not to do that cliche movie thing where there is about 1 second left on the clock but that ended up being how it turned out. I told her 10 seconds left, and Jennifer threw whatever resistance she had left at me, but it was already too late. She went from whimpering to giggling, and finally with about three seconds left on the clock, she exploded with crazed laughter. Jennifer tried clawing at the bed and kicking her legs and feet to get me off of her but my grip was too tight. She ended up wiggling around like a trapped inch worm while I now, her having lost the challenge, went full force on her feet spider tickling and digging my fingernails in all over her feet. I even pulled her toes back on one foot, making her arch completely taut and dug my nails into the center of her foot, creating explosive laughter on another octave.

By this point she was full on screaming and begging for mercy shouting, "BABY! PLEAHAHAHAAASEE! YOU WINN! YOU WIHIHIHIIIINN! MERCY! I CANT BREATHE! i CANT BREHEHEHEAAATHE! I stopped after another minute of tickling her feet, and she was so tuckered out, all she could do was lay there trying to catch her breath. She had tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. I then made her admit that she was a ticklish little baby and she didn't stand a chance against me, with more tickling obviously.

Anyway, from this day forward, I continued using this technique and let me just say her ability to resist the tickling has dropped dramatically. Hope you all enjoyed this story! Sorry if my writing was crazy!

Incredible story Man, vividly written; there's nothing I enjoy more than "challenge" tickling sessions and yours sounded sensational! Question, have you ever used a feather on your gal's soles to find out how long that would take to get her giggling?

Incredible story Man, vividly written; there's nothing I enjoy more than "challenge" tickling sessions and yours sounded sensational! Question, have you ever used a feather on your gal's soles to find out how long that would take to get her giggling?

Yeah she's not really sensitive to really soft objects like that. I might get a bit of a reaction dragging the feather between her toes but other than that not much. That's why I'm not a big fan of feather tickling. Most of the people I've tickled with feathers, who are otherwise extremely ticklish themselves, were not tickled by the feather

The mental aspect is definately a big part of it. When they know it's coming it is extra ticklish once the impact hits.
I was giving my girl a morning tickle a few days ago and she was already squirming and giggling, all I was doing was holding her feet up and she couldn't move. It was as if she could feel my air tickles from my wiggling fingers. :)

So my girlfriend (her name is Jennifer) and I have been having random tickle sessions on and off the past couple months, and some of our (my) favorite games to play involve resisting the tickling. You know, don't laugh challenges or don't move challenges. Let me start off by describing my girlfriend to you all. I would post pictures but she doesn't want any pictures of her on sites like this due to her line of work (she's a police officer). Anyway, she is 4'11, dark brown / almost black hair which goes down slightly past her shoulder blades, with an almost mocha colored skin tone. She is half Cambodian, half Puerto Rican. I am honestly not sure which of her features show more, the Hispanic or Asian features. She has tiny feet, a size 5 I think and she is mostly flat footed so not much of an arch. Short, almost stubby toes. She is a little on the thicker side but not in a bad way. Anyway, she is EXTREMELY, extremely ticklish from head to toe. I'm talking frantically struggling, squirming, writhing and fighting desperately ticklish. Explosive guttural laughter, whipping her head from side to side. Her top most ticklish spots have to be her feet, around her hips/pelvis, and definitely her underarms and around the sides of her boobs. I used to think her feet were her most ticklish spot, and she claims they are, but I think it might actually be somewhere on her upper body. I say this because she does a pretty good job of staying still and not laughing during foot tickling, but her underarms, pelvic region, etc. is much more of a struggle for her. Don't get me wrong though. Caught off guard or after a pedicure and she immediately pulls away and has been reduced to bouts of explosive laughter through some good ol' fashioned foot tickling. But she can be very tough to break when she focuses. Granted, im still kind of a noob when it comes to tickling. I'm better than your average non-fetishist, but compared to some of you pros, I don't stand a chance. That's why I always wanted to see her get restrained/tied up and tickled by a legit professional. Anyway, on to the story.

The point of this story, really, is to share with you all an interesting technique/discovery I made during one of our recent tickling games. I mean, I guess its not really so much as a discovery as it is me putting a technique into practice that I never tried before. As previously stated, my girlfriend and I enjoy challenging each other with tickling games, mostly resistance games such as "don't move" or "don't laugh", and she was starting to get really, REALLY good at them. It was actually starting to frustrate me. The past couple times we did the tickling don't laugh or don't move tickling challenges, usually foot tickling, she was going from ticklish mess to practically not ticklish at all. If she had a distraction such as her phone or the TV, and she focused, it was honestly REALLY impressive how someone who was THAT ticklish could sit there and not move, and even hold in her laughter. I knew it was driving her crazy inside so how the hell did she do it? I was never good at it. The second I felt someone tickling me, that's all I could focus on. Needless to say the past couple tickle games I lost, which normally never happens.

Before I start I just want to clarify how we tickle each other so you readers have a bit of a better picture in your head. You see, my girlfriend and I are both so extremely ticklish, on our feet/underarms/sides, etc. that it wouldn't be a fun challenge if we went hard, or went full force with the tickling right from the get-go. We would both be laughing and squirming in seconds, so to make the challenge last longer, and to truly drive each other crazier, we used lighter tickling. Sometimes we would tickle each other with only a single finger lightly, all the way up to all ten fingers but light to medium strokes or touches. We also didn't really use tools to tickle during our resistance games. Anyway, back to the story.

So the challenge we made was 5 minutes of foot tickling and no laughing. Movement was allowed such as toe curling or temporarily pulling away, but no wild or excessive wiggling. Jennifer was barefoot in a white tank top and shorts. She was laying on her stomach at the front of the bed with her feet behind her in my lap, arches facing upward. She was allowed to turn on a TV show she enjoys watching as a distraction, and I gave her a minute or two to mentally prepare herself. Finally it started.

I set the timer on my phone for 5 minutes and let her know we were beginning in 3...2...1....... now! However, I gave it about 5 to 10 seconds before i made contact. I was trying to use a technique im sure many of you are familiar with where the lee expects the tickling to start right away, but when it doesn't they're confused, and the anticipation of the tickling makes them nervous and ultimately more ticklish and jumpy. Needless to say, I started with a single finger right in the center of her foot. In a little back and forth soft scratching motion, i was disappointed to see no laughing or moving. For the next minute or so, I proceeded to lightly run my fingernail up and down the center of her arch, tracing the wrinkles, and spider tickling the heels and balls of her feet lightly. There was a bit of wiggling and some toe curling but not a single sound escaped her. I tried breaking through her defenses with an additional finger on the opposite foot. Again, a bit of wiggling but no reactions that revealed I was making any progress. I moved up to two fingers on both feet and eventually three. I even started lightly scratching the undersides of her toes and spider tickling under her toes. There was a bit more wiggling, as the toes are one of the most ticklish spots on her feet, but no noise or laughter. I looked at the clock... THREE MINUTES LEFT! "What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Shes so fricken good at this and I told her I was impressed with how good she was doing. I started to panic. Two minutes and 45 seconds left. I had to think of something quick. Finally, an idea popped into my head and I beat myself up for not thinking of it sooner.

What is this idea you keep talking about you ask? It's so simple, you guys will shake your heads and roll your eyes when you hear it. I knew the tickling was driving her crazy on the inside, but she was focusing like crazy to ignore it. So I thought to myself, "how can I make her focus on the tickling instead?" I figured if she started focusing on the tickling, then she would be focusing on how bad it tickled and wouldn't be able to ignore it, thus leading to victory. Yes, stupid that I never tried this sooner. So, I started asking her "do you feel this? Do you feel this right here? Does this tickle?" And I also described to her exactly what I was doing.

I had a little over 2 and a half minutes left when I put this technique into effect. I said to Jen, "baby, im going to take my finger and draw little circles right in the middle of your arch here." I tapped the spot I would be tickling and then proceeded to draw little circles. I then asked her if it tickled, and how bad. I also said things to tease her such as "God this must be driving you craaazy, huh? You're just sooo ticklish, it must be soo hard to block out having your arches tickled". Needless to say, the effects were instantaneous. I immediately noticed a significant uptick in the amount of wiggling, and I even heard a whimper or two. This confirmed that it was working but I was running out of time and I needed results. So I moved to one of her worst spots, her toes. I started describing to her exactly how I was going to be tickling around and under her toes and asking if she felt me scratching her big toe. At this point, Jennifer was whimpering a lot more and her hips started bucking and her butt bouncing up and down. She tried to pull her feet away, but i wrapped my legs around her ankles to hold her in place.

Another thing Jennifer does when she's getting desperate is to start singing loudly. Im not sure if she does this to drone out my voice or to focus on something else, or maybe she hopes that by singing loudly it will keep the laughing at bay. Still, thats how I knew I was getting to her. I just spoke louder, teasing her about how ticklish her feet are and how shes way too weak and sensitive to be a cop and how crazy she must be going. Finally, as I was describing to her how I was spider tickling the balls of her feet, I heard her miss a note... she missed a note because a couple giggles slipped out! "Was that a giggle I just heard?" I teased. "No! NO! it wasn't baby! Just something funny on the TV!" We all know better though. Naturally when you find a spot like that, you bookmark it in your head and focus in on it. So I circled my fingers around her arches like jets flying through a sky or a paintbrush gliding across a canvas, and zoned in for that same spot, right below her two big toes. To make things harder for her, I described exactly where I was going to tickle her and how I was going to do it, and I felt her tense up. Time wise, there was less than 20 seconds left on the clock. I let her know too just so she could build up some hope. I hit that spot right under her toes, using my index and middle finger on both hands to lightly scratch then dig in. Her whole body tensed and she immediately stopped singing. She shook her head from side to side moaning/whimpering, and buried her face in a pillow. This was it, I had her. One final attack and victory would be mine. Estimated 10 seconds left on the clock.

I let her know this would be the grand finale and using a bit of a firmer touch i proceeded to spider tickle both her feet from heels to toes and back again. Up down, up down, up down, with focus on the few spots I had achieved a giggle or two. I described every.last.little.movement to her while also teasing her with remarks like "cootchie coo" and "tickle tickle". Her hips and butt lifted high into the air and then slammed back down into the mattress. She used her left foot to cover her right foot to protect it but i just tickled her left foot with both hands causing all manner of noises to come from her, squeaks, squeals, whipping her head back and forth. She would then hide her left foot under her right but like before I just focused all 10 fingers on that foot. She went back and forth like this for a second or two, obviously frustrated by the fact that she was unable to protect either of her feet from the maddening, ticklish sensations spreading all across her soles, up her nerve endings, and into her brain.

Not to do that cliche movie thing where there is about 1 second left on the clock but that ended up being how it turned out. I told her 10 seconds left, and Jennifer threw whatever resistance she had left at me, but it was already too late. She went from whimpering to giggling, and finally with about three seconds left on the clock, she exploded with crazed laughter. Jennifer tried clawing at the bed and kicking her legs and feet to get me off of her but my grip was too tight. She ended up wiggling around like a trapped inch worm while I now, her having lost the challenge, went full force on her feet spider tickling and digging my fingernails in all over her feet. I even pulled her toes back on one foot, making her arch completely taut and dug my nails into the center of her foot, creating explosive laughter on another octave.

By this point she was full on screaming and begging for mercy shouting, "BABY! PLEAHAHAHAAASEE! YOU WINN! YOU WIHIHIHIIIINN! MERCY! I CANT BREATHE! i CANT BREHEHEHEAAATHE! I stopped after another minute of tickling her feet, and she was so tuckered out, all she could do was lay there trying to catch her breath. She had tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. I then made her admit that she was a ticklish little baby and she didn't stand a chance against me, with more tickling obviously.

Anyway, from this day forward, I continued using this technique and let me just say her ability to resist the tickling has dropped dramatically. Hope you all enjoyed this story! Sorry if my writing was crazy!

Beautiful story, BlueLine, and very well written. You are a lucky man! Please post any more “contests” you have.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back